PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

blacknyellow
12-10-2014, 04:19 PM
That's as much as Sayako. Really??

Hello Bro Doctor Sex,

I think $400 sgd is fairly reasonable given the fact that likes of Sayako & Domina Fire travel to SG & stay in fairly decent hotels. There is always an element of risk for them because if they get pulled over at customs, they might have some of their toys confiscated, etc.

Secondly, dommes in the likes of New York & London & Europe are charging anywhere between $400 to $600+ per hour. SG is now amongst the top 5 most expensive cities depending upon which survey is conducted.

Thirdly, there are very few professional dommes here in SG. These ladies are rare commodities and it is them that can dictate their price (to an extent). I know of one domme who is charging nearly $700 sgd for the hour in singapore.

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
12-10-2014, 10:50 PM
I admit I haven't met domina Fire but in terms of experience, skills and style, is she really in the same class as Sayako?

DreamzAngel
13-10-2014, 02:36 AM
To Those who still remember Butterfly蝴蝶女王 , Princess Lucas , .....

Then you got to try Mistress YeZi .... PRC Dominatrix Queen offering Fetish/Role Play/BDSM!! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386

blacknyellow
13-10-2014, 07:41 AM
I admit I haven't met domina Fire but in terms of experience, skills and style, is she really in the same class as Sayako?

Mistress Sayako definitely has been dominating slaves for a longer period of time compared to Domina Fire. Both are very good at what they do but they each have their own style.

Sayako is definitely more sadistic and physical with her slaves. While Domina Fire is more kinkiest in her sessions.

I rate both of them highly :)

B 'n' Y

SuPerMANzz
16-10-2014, 12:18 AM
jst want to share the list of prc mls ive engaged for bdsm before based on the intro from some bros who have posted here in the past. most have return to cn but some are still here but they are more or less fetish players than a true domme.

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!angie/cq96
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=12799 (nv engaged, not too sure if its the pic of baixue or not)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9252976&postcount=5983

qiqi(2013) does mild sensual domination, i think she can cater to u if u have any specific type of fetish

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!marissa/c1609
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10151914&postcount=6710
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=10189264&postcount=6725

i think she jst return frm cn, the pics look very familiar just like the previous stacy but im not too sure if that is her or not. base on experience, pretty hardcore hit me very hard last time she was around lol~

http://dangelsz.wordpress.com/coco/
cant find the original post.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=7244 (mistress tian)
[email protected]
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11780546&postcount=7801

i dont know the webpage of mistress snow but u can liaise with her email above, she reply very promtly n fast. in my opinion, i prefer snow :D

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=15166 (nv try)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11918419&postcount=7821

if u got try any of them, do write an fr and share it here.:D or if u know any other prc fl that does sm can add to the list:D

Hi! As I am new to this forum, I saw some of the links that you posted and I would like to try one of them which is Marissa. From the post that was from the sgsecretgarden website, I know she is from China and I was wondering if she is still in Singapore. And where is it located at? Do I have to book into a hotel or is done at those massage parlour on the streets? Is condom also provided?

spankinglover02
16-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi All,

I have been following this forum since long but have recently registered and this is my first post.

need guidance from you guys.

I am traveling to Bangkok next month and looking for having session from mistress. I particularly like strict caning while tied up(like judicial caning) also slapping, ear pulling, bondage.

Please suggest me best mistress for caning like miss cassie hunter from Uk?

looking forward for replies.

blacknyellow
16-10-2014, 11:38 PM
Dear Bro's,

An update on Domina Fire's upcoming visit to SG:

She will now visit our beloved Lion City around the first week of November. Once I know more from her, I will update the forum accordingly.

Start saving those $$$$$ now.

B 'n' Y

Fmcane
17-10-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi All,

I have been following this forum since long but have recently registered and this is my first post.

need guidance from you guys.

I am traveling to Bangkok next month and looking for having session from mistress. I particularly like strict caning while tied up(like judicial caning) also slapping, ear pulling, bondage.

Please suggest me best mistress for caning like miss cassie hunter from Uk?

looking forward for replies.

http://www.thaigoddessx.com/mistress-synee.php

She is very severe with caning. Beware of what you asked for :D

Fmcane
17-10-2014, 12:09 PM
http://www.thaigoddessx.com/mistress-synee.php

She is very severe with caning. Beware of what you asked for :D

Not sure is Mistress Synee still at thaigoddessx.

Her collarspace account is http://collarspace.com/MissSyneeThai
And just got to know she's in Washington DC USA until end year :(.

spankinglover02
17-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Not sure is Mistress Synee still at thaigoddessx.

Her collarspace account is http://collarspace.com/MissSyneeThai
And just got to know she's in Washington DC USA until end year :(.

She definately would have been my first choice but as she is in usa, any other dom to match her caning skills?
Thanks

sgnewguy
17-10-2014, 05:07 PM
She definately would have been my first choice but as she is in usa, any other dom to match her caning skills?
Thanks

I'm not so much into caning but I did had a experience with Mistress Wednesday in Bangkok some years ago. I didn't ask for it but I think she got angry with me when I didn't want to open up my mouth for her. I was tied and caned until I scream the safeword. It stopped. I still refused to open up and the canning continued until safe word again. Can't remember how long but , I submitted and was used for 24hours.

dell_lee_2003
17-10-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm not so much into caning but I did had a experience with Mistress Wednesday in Bangkok some years ago. I didn't ask for it but I think she got angry with me when I didn't want to open up my mouth for her. I was tied and caned until I scream the safeword. It stopped. I still refused to open up and the canning continued until safe word again. Can't remember how long but , I submitted and was used for 24hours.

Bro. Did you get cane mark? I wanna try the canning but afraid that it might either bleed or red mark as after the session I still need to work as well as bath.

dell_lee_2003
17-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Where can I find two Girl friends who is ready to love me and also make me their feet slave every day. :( I am in need of Mistresses daily. Not one, but two as two will be fun. Rich young ladies, pls be notice my existence. :)

Meeting pro-dom ladies daily makes my pocket thinner.Thats why wishing.

sgnewguy
17-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Bro. Did you get cane mark? I wanna try the canning but afraid that it might either bleed or red mark as after the session I still need to work as well as bath.

Red mark, yes. Bleed No - hard limit.

dell_lee_2003
18-10-2014, 12:52 AM
red mark, yes. Bleed no - hard limit.
are there anything that can whip.us but no red mark or internal injury but pain?

Mcwoof00
20-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Overdue FR on Mistress Tian(Rachel)

Tried her due to the positive FRs by the bros, asked for a double dom with her friend. was kinda disappointed with their looks as they look so much older than in the pics. Brought a red bra with matching G string.

Ask me to put on the lingerie n danced infront of them. Got hard immd. after awhile was commanded to kneel down n lick n massage their feet one by one. did it for 10 mins n one of them went to bring out a big strap on. Put it on n ask me to blow like a whore. deep throat it. I was nearly numb on my mouth as saliva was dripping and i look like a doggie.

Mistress tian asked me to lift my ass up in the air n gave me a few good tight slaps. After that was ass rimming for 15 mins as they took turns to rip my small asshole. I was crying for pain until i turned soft. They gave up n asked me to clean the house with a cloth while they sit in the living room chit chatting.

Cleaned for 10 mins and was asked to lie down on the floor and was given footjob. The pain was still in my ass and i couldnt get hard. I was given 5 mins n i still cant get hard n they asked me to diy.
i gave up n went to showers without cumming.

damage $200 for 2 mistresses for 1 hr

saly3r
20-10-2014, 10:23 AM

Tried her due to the positive FRs by the bros, asked for a double dom with her friend. was kinda disappointed with their looks as they look so much older than in the pics. Brought a red bra with matching G string.

Ask me to put on the lingerie n danced infront of them. Got hard immd. after awhile was commanded to kneel down n lick n massage their feet one by one. did it for 10 mins n one of them went to bring out a big strap on. Put it on n ask me to blow like a whore. deep throat it. I was nearly numb on my mouth as saliva was dripping and i look like a doggie.

Mistress tian asked me to lift my ass up in the air n gave me a few good tight slaps. After that was ass rimming for 15 mins as they took turns to rip my small asshole. I was crying for pain until i turned soft. They gave up n asked me to clean the house with a cloth while they sit in the living room chit chatting.

Cleaned for 10 mins and was asked to lie down on the floor and was given footjob. The pain was still in my ass and i couldnt get hard. I was given 5 mins n i still cant get hard n they asked me to diy.

that was bad !!

Intimissimo
20-10-2014, 03:34 PM

Sorry to hear your bad FR, but did you communicate with them on what you're looking for in that session?

PowerTAN_P_W
20-10-2014, 03:40 PM
1) demonhunter was lying on the bed with his 60 years old sugarmum after a 'hot and vigorous' sex session.

60 years old sugarmum: darling you really have long and beautiful fingers.

demonhunter gives a wicked smile and says: yes mum. i am truly proud of my fingers. you see, i use my index finger to dig my nose, middle finger to say fuck you, ring finger to dig your young and heavenly pussy and lastly my precious little finger to dig my own horny asshole every single night.

2) while demonhunter was having his shower, he saw fat boy boyboy1313 in the swimming pool shower room. in his usual cocky and arrogant self, demonhunter wasted no time to humiliate boyboy1313.

demonhunter: your body is so small, it's shadow is enough to fill your whole bedroom.

boyboy1313 took a peek at demonhunter's limped dick and replied: your dick is so big, my perfect eyesight can only sees tooth pick.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

zxq2008
20-10-2014, 09:47 PM
It is really bad! U can reject the request to do housekeeping !
Hope mistress Tian's friend can tell her for the complain.

zxq2008
20-10-2014, 09:54 PM

Spend $200? For housekeeping job?

sgdiscreethunk
20-10-2014, 10:27 PM
I tried Mistress Tian (rachel) before. Thankfully, my review of her was above average. I haven't shared my review, but for a PRC domme, she does have somewhat of a BDSM streak in her.

However, I must thank you for your sharing. I was tempted to go for a double domme session. But I guess it might never turn out well. Maybe I will just save up for a mean BDSM session with Domina Fire...

otherOne
21-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Do you know of any domme who does chastity keyholding?

onsenmaster
21-10-2014, 12:50 AM
I have tried Mistress Tian before as well. The experience was below average. I didn't cum also, as I couldn't get hard. Maybe did not manage to click with her.

When I tried her the 2nd time, things were better but still nothing to shout about.

The best domme I have tried here remains Mistress Anya. She is easily the best local domme around, and is on par with many of the Japanese mistresses in terms of skill-set and demeanor.

yagamisg
21-10-2014, 05:37 AM
I have tried Mistress Tian before as well. The experience was below average. I didn't cum also, as I couldn't get hard. Maybe did not manage to click with her.

When I tried her the 2nd time, things were better but still nothing to shout about.

my session is also below average, but her leg is really very smooth but look older in real person, and that day she have flu, sianz half ><

saly3r
21-10-2014, 01:56 PM

The best domme I have tried here remains Mistress Anya. She is easily the best local domme around, and is on par with many of the Japanese mistresses in terms of skill-set and demeanor.

able to provide the link or contact?

saly3r
21-10-2014, 02:27 PM
i found a post on adpost. any one willing to try

http://www.adpost.com/sg/personals/21561/

onsenmaster
21-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Anya can be found in collar space. Should actually be spelt Anja not Anya. If not you can do a google as well. She seems to have a high search hit rate in search engines

saly3r
21-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Anya can be found in collar space. Should actually be spelt Anja not Anya. If not you can do a google as well. She seems to have a high search hit rate in search engines

no wonder cant find.. thanks bro

sgnewguy
21-10-2014, 03:21 PM
are there anything that can whip.us but no red mark or internal injury but pain?

Usually, the question asked is red mark for how long and different people react differently. From experience, the broader straps won't leave permanent marks and it goes away in less than a day for me. paddles too. Canes will produce marks that stay for 2-3 days for me. Should really tell the mistress this before trying...

I play the longer sessions in thailand. Its gone when I get back.:D

phones
21-10-2014, 03:29 PM
my session is also below average, but her leg is really very smooth but look older in real person, and that day she have flu, sianz half ><

I had sent you a private message on rachel!

punishme
21-10-2014, 04:19 PM
Hi bros , I just want to tell you that if you are in or visiting Bangkok that Mistress Morgans website ( bdsmbangkok.com ) is down and will be for the foreseeable future . She is still in the dungeon at Sukhamvit 101 and has another Mistress and a slave girl .
She can be contacted by email ....... [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , and of course at he collarspace page http://www.collarspace.com/MistressMorganBk
Any of you who have visited her will know that she has no limits ( within the law ) and gives a very fulfilling session with your satisfaction guaranteed and for the bro that posted a few days ago about panty fetish , she can give everything you ever wished for , I know because I am into panties too .

If you are into the real pain and punishment BDSM then you will be in good hands , Mistress Morgan is strong and will administer as much pain and torture with whip , cane , paddle etc. as you can take and she enjoys it too !!! .

21-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Anyone can recommend a domme with good caning skills? I am in need for some severe caning.......

bscoopy
21-10-2014, 10:51 PM
The famous UK Mistress Hunteress will come to KL on 20-22 Ocotber

Any of the rich KL bros here have sessioned or are planning to session with the famous Mistress Hunteress while she is still here? I think she is leaving tomorrow? Care to share a FR for us poorer KL subs? :)

dell_lee_2003
24-10-2014, 12:59 AM
I have arranged double dom session with Mistress Tian and Snow.
For me simple.
1st 10min is foot worship one by one and licking.
next 10min is Mistress Tian to slap my dick for 5min while.Snow.gagged me with her feet. Then Mistress Tian will do tickling.
next 10min is the other way round.

Then Mistress Tian will whip my dick for a few min.

Then cuming start. May be It will last for 10min.
And I am.sure I will cum so.much.

sgdiscreethunk
24-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Anyone can recommend a domme with good caning skills? I am in need for some severe caning.......

Caning? My take - none here.
Mistress Synee was the best cane mistress I ever encountered. Literally sent me into subspace with consecutive cane strokes, intertwined with verbal humiliation. Marks lasted more than a week, though I first thought that it would go away after 3 days.

Caning - I guess you have to look for a real mean DOMME for that to happen.

tristan683
25-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Anyone here tried the local domme Mistress Scarlett (Mistress Luna's friend)?

If so, how would you rate her looks wise?

joncheong
25-10-2014, 05:28 PM

she looks not bad...syt....saw her once before...

Selamai
25-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Yeah like what @joncheong said, she is a syt.

DOMINAFIRE
25-10-2014, 08:26 PM
SCAMMER/FAKE ALERT!! BEWARE!!
Hello to all. I would like to inform all of u SG Subs that there are alot of people using my pictures and claiming its them in Collarspace and askin for deposit for a session, which I never do. To make it sure. I am askin u to directly contact me in my official website
www.dominafire.com
my collarspace profile is FEMDOMMETOUR other than that, all the profiles u will see is definitely FAKE!!
Fake profile using my pics - ladytukmol and this
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/2136842/message/1/details.htm
Tnx

OriginalSHAVE
26-10-2014, 02:21 AM

Her photo can be easily found online. Just google.:D

trout
26-10-2014, 05:51 PM

For severe caning in Bangkok, check www.thaidomina.com

Especially Ms. Bella and Ms. Jasmine!

tristan683
27-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Bro online pictures are often not accurate, so I'm asking people who have met Scarlett Domme herself what they think.

Her photo can be easily found online. Just google.:D

OriginalSHAVE
27-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Bro online pictures are often not accurate, so I'm asking people who have met Scarlett Domme herself what they think.

You scare she photoshop her face arh :)

So other people rating is more accurate?

One man's meat might be another man's poison too

doctor sex
27-10-2014, 06:40 PM
New filipina mistress coming to singapore 31 October to 4 November
http://www.filipinagoddessmacy.com/
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/filipina-visiting-mistress-seeking-submmissive-men-for-bdsm-fun-30/3219179

She's quoting $300 for a three hour session. I have never met her so don't ask me for a report.

Krenjusen
27-10-2014, 08:17 PM
New filipina mistress coming to singapore 31 October to 4 November
http://www.filipinagoddessmacy.com/
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/filipina-visiting-mistress-seeking-submmissive-men-for-bdsm-fun-30/3219179

She's quoting $300 for a three hour session. I have never met her so don't ask me for a report.

price seems ok, but unfortunately they don't appeal to me :P

punishme
28-10-2014, 12:16 AM
price seems ok, but unfortunately they don't appeal to me :P

Have to agree with you bro , nice ass but shame about the boat race . I see she was in Bkk. but would not have had session anyway . Going to see my gorgeous mistress later this week and post a short FR later .Excited already :)

SubmissiveBoi
28-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Anyone got the website/contact for Mistress Tian? Can't seem to find it...:(

Krenjusen
28-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Have to agree with you bro , nice ass but shame about the boat race . I see she was in Bkk. but would not have had session anyway . Going to see my gorgeous mistress later this week and post a short FR later .Excited already :)

Haha i got zapped for saying what i said.

To the zapper who didnt leave your name, i think you just did "your mistress" a misfavor instead. Post some good FRs if you wish to advertise for her. :p

RayCom
28-10-2014, 09:29 AM
I wonder when is mistress sayako coming back. She been here on Aug. Now is almost Nov already and still no news from her. Starting to miss her already��

fdome
28-10-2014, 09:36 AM

To the zapper who didnt leave your name, i think you just did "your mistress" a misfavor instead. Post some good FRs if you wish to advertise for her. :p

bro ups +4, I also find her pic not attractive :D

tamago09
28-10-2014, 10:12 AM
I wonder when is mistress sayako coming back. She been here on Aug. Now is almost Nov already and still no news from her. Starting to miss her already��

It seems her website is down. Guess she forgot to renew her domain subscription.

doctor sex
28-10-2014, 11:14 AM

I didn't zap you, I only posted some links. Fyi, never met her, just saw her ad on backpage and thought some subs might be interested. Rare to find three hour sessions at that price even if she's not pretty. Anyway, I'm not going to meet her as I'm busy this weekend.

saly3r
28-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Anyone got the website/contact for Mistress Tian? Can't seem to find it...:(

here you go :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=480001&highlight=fetish

otherOne
28-10-2014, 06:27 PM
What is Missbluesky like? Any FR?

sgnewguy
28-10-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi bros , I just want to tell you that if you are in or visiting Bangkok that Mistress Morgans website ( bdsmbangkok.com ) is down and will be for the foreseeable future . She is still in the dungeon at Sukhamvit 101 and has another Mistress and a slave girl .
She can be contacted by email ....... [email protected] or phone +66847703030 , and of course at he collarspace page http://www.collarspace.com/MistressMorganBk
Any of you who have visited her will know that she has no limits ( within the law ) and gives a very fulfilling session with your satisfaction guaranteed and for the bro that posted a few days ago about panty fetish , she can give everything you ever wished for , I know because I am into panties too .

If you are into the real pain and punishment BDSM then you will be in good hands , Mistress Morgan is strong and will administer as much pain and torture with whip , cane , paddle etc. as you can take and she enjoys it too !!! .

Can tell exactly what panty fetish? not many domme can do that well.

sgnewguy
28-10-2014, 07:31 PM
has anybody played with
MistressSaraNow
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2120816/default.htm

Krenjusen
28-10-2014, 07:57 PM
I didn't zap you, I only posted some links. Fyi, never met her, just saw her ad on backpage and thought some subs might be interested. Rare to find three hour sessions at that price even if she's not pretty. Anyway, I'm not going to meet her as I'm busy this weekend.

Haha no worries bro i know it wasnt you :D:D seen you around long enough to know you are not that kind of person... ;)

Krenjusen
28-10-2014, 07:58 PM
bro ups +4, I also find her pic not attractive :D

Thks bro upz you in return!

SubmissiveBoi
28-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Aww, thank you! :D

barefootlover
29-10-2014, 02:44 AM
To Those who still remember Butterfly蝴蝶女王 , Princess Lucas , .....

Then you got to try Mistress YeZi .... PRC Dominatrix Queen offering Fetish/Role Play/BDSM!! http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386

had a session today with her.

around 2-3pm in the afternoon, i texted the contact and made an appointment for the night.

location of the apartment was really easy to find. instructions given by her was fairly simple and staightforward as well. had no problems getting from my taxi dropoff point to her doorstep.

when the door opened, i was somewhat surprised. the lady standing infront of me did not look anything at all like the photo. that is not to say that she was ugly. she was just a different girl. I decided to not mention my surprise and went into the room as if everything was as it should be. went into the room, sat down on the bed and did a scan.

Looks - 7/10
body - 7.5/10 (fair skinned) (proportionate boobs and waist and legs)
legs - 8/10 (nice, smooth, not exceptionally long, fair)
feet - 7/10 (i would have rated 8/10 but was slightly disappointed later)

we started to engage in a little small talk for about 5 mins, after which i proceeded to take a shower.

After the shower, the massage began. the moves were nothing spectacular. they were quite standard but effective. adequate force was applied and my tense muscles were somewhat relieved. I wouldnt say it was one of the best massages ive had, but it wasnt bad. that took about 30 mins. In the 30 mins, we chatted and discussed my likes and dislikes, discussed my fetishes, and overall, bonded quite well.

i turned over and lied on my back in the bed and she proceeded to tease my cock and balls with her delicate fingers. she positioned herself to my side and placed her feet, first on my chest, and slowly crept her toes up my neck and finally to the edges of my lips. all this time, she was fondling my genitals, giving me a real hard on.

she stopped and reached for a bottle of baby oil and started pouring a substantial amount all over my cock and balls. then she positioned herself, this time, in between my legs in front of me and placed her right foot on my face and her left foot, wriggling her toes into my mouth. her hands were stroking my cock up and down with the right amount of force. not too hard, not too soft, not too fast, not too slow. just right. the perfect handjob sequence. i was enjoying sucking on every toe on her left foot when suddenly i felt the soles of her right foot smacked right across my cheeks. the sting of the slap and the flush it brought to my face began sending orgasmic signals down to my hard cock in her soft hands.

She then brought her foot to my nostrils to satisfy my lust for a whiff of her bare soles. after about 20 seconds, I could no longer hold it in and told her to stop. I told her I was gonna cum. She then asked me 你想不想在我口里射?我会我把你精子都吃下去。i replied telling her that would be great, but i would loved it more if i could cum on her face. she said 好。那你就射在我脸上。盖满我整张脸。可是过后我也会把脸上的精子都放口里。我就想吃。you can imagine how turned on i felt when she said that. i immediately laid her down on the bed and positioned myself beside her head and she started to stroke my cock while fondling my balls. i lifted her right leg up and placed her whole foot in my mouth. savouring every toe and licked every inch of her bare soles. 15 seconds later, i felt my orgasm raging. i looked at her pretty face and felt 4 very substantial ejaculations one after another, shooting 4 beautiful thick strings of sum, covering her lips, nose, eyes and up to the hair.

handjob 8/10
cum in mouth - allowed
cum on face - allowed

foot lovers, do note that her bare feet looks really good. 白里透红。proportionate toe lengths. about size 6. however, I was disapointed becos they only looked smooth and alluring. but her soles were actually a little rough to the touch. thats also why I only gave her feet a 7/10.

she proceeded to wash up and i laid in bed waiting. from the time i stepped into her room till this point, it was about an hour. however, this wasnt the end. it gets better. ... ... .. .. .. .. ..... .....

huatcp
29-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Bro, can pm me the address where i can meet her? By ur post, I'm extremely excited to meet up with her!

had a session today with her.

around 2-3pm in the afternoon, i texted the contact and made an appointment for the night.

location of the apartment was really easy to find. instructions given by her was fairly simple and staightforward as well. had no problems getting from my taxi dropoff point to her doorstep.

when the door opened, i was somewhat surprised. the lady standing infront of me did not look anything at all like the photo. that is not to say that she was ugly. she was just a different girl. I decided to not mention my surprise and went into the room as if everything was as it should be. went into the room, sat down on the bed and did a scan.

Looks - 7/10
body - 7.5/10 (fair skinned) (proportionate boobs and waist and legs)
legs - 8/10 (nice, smooth, not exceptionally long, fair)
feet - 7/10 (i would have rated 8/10 but was slightly disappointed later)

we started to engage in a little small talk for about 5 mins, after which i proceeded to take a shower.

After the shower, the massage began. the moves were nothing spectacular. they were quite standard but effective. adequate force was applied and my tense muscles were somewhat relieved. I wouldnt say it was one of the best massages ive had, but it wasnt bad. that took about 30 mins. In the 30 mins, we chatted and discussed my likes and dislikes, discussed my fetishes, and overall, bonded quite well.

i turned over and lied on my back in the bed and she proceeded to tease my cock and balls with her delicate fingers. she positioned herself to my side and placed her feet, first on my chest, and slowly crept her toes up my neck and finally to the edges of my lips. all this time, she was fondling my genitals, giving me a real hard on.

she stopped and reached for a bottle of baby oil and started pouring a substantial amount all over my cock and balls. then she positioned herself, this time, in between my legs in front of me and placed her right foot on my face and her left foot, wriggling her toes into my mouth. her hands were stroking my cock up and down with the right amount of force. not too hard, not too soft, not too fast, not too slow. just right. the perfect handjob sequence. i was enjoying sucking on every toe on her left foot when suddenly i felt the soles of her right foot smacked right across my cheeks. the sting of the slap and the flush it brought to my face began sending orgasmic signals down to my hard cock in her soft hands.

She then brought her foot to my nostrils to satisfy my lust for a whiff of her bare soles. after about 20 seconds, I could no longer hold it in and told her to stop. I told her I was gonna cum. She then asked me 你想不想在我口里射?我会我把你精子都吃下去。i replied telling her that would be great, but i would loved it more if i could cum on her face. she said 好。那你就射在我脸上。盖满我整张脸。可是过后我也会把脸上的精子都放口里。我就想吃。you can imagine how turned on i felt when she said that. i immediately laid her down on the bed and positioned myself beside her head and she started to stroke my cock while fondling my balls. i lifted her right leg up and placed her whole foot in my mouth. savouring every toe and licked every inch of her bare soles. 15 seconds later, i felt my orgasm raging. i looked at her pretty face and felt 4 very substantial ejaculations one after another, shooting 4 beautiful thick strings of sum, covering her lips, nose, eyes and up to the hair.

handjob 8/10
cum in mouth - allowed
cum on face - allowed

foot lovers, do note that her bare feet looks really good. 白里透红。proportionate toe lengths. about size 6. however, I was disapointed becos they only looked smooth and alluring. but her soles were actually a little rough to the touch. thats also why I only gave her feet a 7/10.

she proceeded to wash up and i laid in bed waiting. from the time i stepped into her room till this point, it was about an hour. however, this wasnt the end. it gets better. ... ... .. .. .. .. ..... .....

SubmissiveBoi
29-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Bro, can pm me the address where i can meet her? By ur post, I'm extremely excited to meet up with her!

Here's the contact~
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=482386

punishme
30-10-2014, 12:38 AM

Hi , I don't even know what being zapped is , haha. I know that I want to be under my mistresses ass so cannot see her but still want her beautiful so that if she hasn't smothered me to death I can see her lovely face :)

punishme
30-10-2014, 01:00 AM
Can tell exactly what panty fetish? not many domme can do that well.

I suppose a panty fetish can be different for everyone but for me it begins with the looking at the beauty of mistress in her panties and if lucky walking up the stairs behind her . When in dungeon or room she sits her panties on your face forward and reverse and orders you to sniff them good .She then pushes her ass into you face while kneeling on a chair and orders you to bury your face in her panties. Then she will take them off and put over your face with crotch , dirty, on your mouth and nose .Pure enjoyment and best done if she has been wearing them all day.
Then sometimes if lucky she will sell them to you so you can keep and enjoy.

zxq2008
30-10-2014, 10:54 AM
here you go :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=480001&highlight=fetish

her hp was off. any bro knows what happened?

DOMINAFIRE
30-10-2014, 08:59 PM
Hello everyone out there. Long wait is over. I will be flying to Singapore for my Femdomme Tour this coming November 10th to 20th 10 days only. I am now starting to accept advance booking scheduling till it fills my calendar. Very limited slots available. I will only give priorities to subs who will give me an advance notice to confirm schedule during my trip and least priorities to those whos not. Ill be bringing alot of new fetish clothes as well as new toys to play. I offer varieties of bdsm play from slightest foot fetish, to the extreme full toilet scat, feminization, corporal punishment, bullwhipping and severe canning and ballbusting and my favorite, electro, ball shocker play and strapon/fisting. Submit to the most kinkiest, perverted and mean domme of all time. I know lil bitchbois can be a good pet!! Wanna bet????
Happy perving!!!
www.dominafire.com

otherOne
31-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Hello everyone out there. Long wait is over. I will be flying to Singapore for my Femdomme Tour this coming November 10th to 20th 10 days only. I am now starting to accept advance booking scheduling till it fills my calendar. Very limited slots available. I will only give priorities to subs who will give me an advance notice to confirm schedule during my trip and least priorities to those whos not. Ill be bringing alot of new fetish clothes as well as new toys to play. I offer varieties of bdsm play from slightest foot fetish, to the extreme full toilet scat, feminization, corporal punishment, bullwhipping and severe canning and ballbusting and my favorite, electro, ball shocker play and strapon/fisting. Submit to the most kinkiest, perverted and mean domme of all time. I know lil bitchbois can be a good pet!! Wanna bet????
Happy perving!!!
www.dominafire.com

I saw your nurse pic on fetlife, looks amazing!

DOMINAFIRE
31-10-2014, 07:48 PM
Tnx, glad u enjoyed it. Did u enjoy the most the kinky perverted nurse or my real nurse pics? There still aloot more to come bitch..watch out ;)

blacknyellow
01-11-2014, 09:33 AM
I am really looking forward to Domina Fire's visit to SG.

She is a severely kinky bitch.....beware! :)

B 'n' Y

sgdiscreethunk
01-11-2014, 10:44 AM
her hp was off. any bro knows what happened?

She has left Singapore for good about 4 days ago. One less PRC domme now.

kalautanak
03-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Anyone knows of any doms or mistresses here who does semi-comp wrestling or scissor sessions? Like these below..

http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/36188/64f35e361874264.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/64f35e361874264) http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/36188/cc514a361874270.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cc514a361874270) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/36188/2c9e7a361874274.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2c9e7a361874274) http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/36188/c07800361874280.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c07800361874280)

Footsubby
03-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Mistress snow is now ready to conduct session after mistress tian left. Her number is 8405 3200. Drop her SMS to book a session

http://imgur.com/3MfG6bv

http://imgur.com/C8s7tQm

http://imgur.com/0aObNpP

Zzun
03-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Any more FR from mistress ye zi? Am planning to visit her soon.

Schrodinger
03-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Yezi = Nana previously on huangting before the site got shut down

Yezi/Nana is fairly experienced and skilled. Her sister joins her sometimes, and also takes her appointments on occasion. And vice-versa. They are biological sisters and most of the time first-time customers won't be able to tell the difference in looks.

I have not sessioned with her sister so I cannot vouch for her. Yezi/Nana I was quite regular with her and she's skilled enough for me.

otherOne
04-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Tnx, glad u enjoyed it. Did u enjoy the most the kinky perverted nurse or my real nurse pics? There still aloot more to come bitch..watch out ;)

Real nurse pics:D

CherryBoy
04-11-2014, 08:39 AM
can share contact bro

Krenjusen
04-11-2014, 09:58 AM
good to still have some prc dommes in the local scene.

but they are quite subdued and less creative/hardcore as compared to ms poppy or ms win who were around long time back who would have an all out vegetables, egg, fruits buffet served anally, feathers in urethra etc. :(

johndalton
04-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Happy perving!!!
www.dominafire.com

Hi Domina Fire, by any chance will mistress stop by in KL ? Hehe

DOMINAFIRE
04-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Not so sure yet. But maybe Dec. After my phuket trip 1st wk of Dec. Ill keep posted here.. ;)

demonhuntergay
04-11-2014, 05:19 PM
if anyone is looking 4 gay fun can pm demonhunter. he is a well known uncle gay in tis forum.

:cool:

:D

nta88
04-11-2014, 11:10 PM
anyone tried mistress snow?

Intimissimo
05-11-2014, 12:19 AM
She has left Singapore for good about 4 days ago. One less PRC domme now.

Ah that's really bad news. Had a few good sessions with her...

yahiko
05-11-2014, 01:24 PM
I had a session with yezi 2 days ago. rather disappointed because the session seems to end in a rush. it lasted for like 40mins including washing up time so the process probably lasted only 30+mins and I overheard the nxt client had alrdy arrive and waiting. maybe I booked them at the wrong timing. when i arrived, it caught me by surprise that there were two persons in the room and i couldn't quite differentiate which one was yezi as the room was fairly dark but on closer look, i find both ladies to be pretty attractive maybe because of their makeup and skimpy outfit revealing their figure. was asked if i wanted double domming but i only opted for one. it felt awkward serving one of them while the other was watching the entire time. what we did include faceslapping,spittin,spanking,dog trainin,candles,facesittin,etc. nothing too hardcore although i wished she had been more rough in her attitude towards domming me. all in all, i was pretty disappointed that the session did not last for the duration of an hr and i expected more and to me, i dont thing the session was worth the price i paid for sry i paid 150 but maybe other bros have better experiences.

blacknyellow
05-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I had a session with yezi 2 days ago. rather disappointed because the session seems to end in a rush. it lasted for like 40mins including washing up time so the process probably lasted only 30+mins and I overheard the nxt client had alrdy arrive and waiting. maybe I booked them at the wrong timing. when i arrived, it caught me by surprise that there were two persons in the room and i couldn't quite differentiate which one was yezi as the room was fairly dark but on closer look, i find both ladies to be pretty attractive maybe because of their makeup and skimpy outfit revealing their figure. was asked if i wanted double domming but i only opted for one. it felt awkward serving one of them while the other was watching the entire time. what we did include faceslapping,spittin,spanking,dog trainin,candles,facesittin,etc. nothing too hardcore although i wished she had been more rough in her attitude towards domming me. all in all, i was pretty disappointed that the session did not last for the duration of an hr and i expected more and to me, i dont thing the session was worth the price i paid for sry i paid 150 but maybe other bros have better experiences.

Bro,

If you pay peanuts, you are going to get monkeys! :(

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
05-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Dear bro's,

Who is looking forward to Domina Fire's upcoming trip to SG? :)

Her website is here. (http://www.dominafire.com)

She is extremely perverted....beware! :)

B 'n' Y

dell_lee_2003
05-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Ah that's really bad news. Had a few good sessions with her...

Yeah bro. I have arranged session end this week. But now I do not know who I should look for already. She has been Domming me for good.

GoddessKatya
07-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Hello Slaves,

Please check out my website....

www.goddesskatya.com (Http://www.goddesskatya.com)

I look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Goddess Katya x

Schrodinger
07-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Welcome - nice site! :)

You mentioned that you have lived here for a number of years - may we know where you are originally from?

Hello Slaves,

Goddess Katya x

GoddessKatya
08-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Welcome - nice site! :)

You mentioned that you have lived here for a number of years - may we know where you are originally from?

Oh....that would be telling.....

Let's put it this way, somewhere between Singapore & the North Pole.

Goddess Katya x

doctor sex
08-11-2014, 09:17 AM
Hello Slaves,

Goddess Katya x

$600 for an hour. That's twice as much as other singapore dommes.

Krenjusen
08-11-2014, 09:57 AM
Oh....that would be telling.....

Let's put it this way, somewhere between Singapore & the North Pole.

Goddess Katya x

Phillipines?

clinton
08-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Phillipines?

>180cm, maybe Mongolian or use your imagination :rolleyes:

rharlan
08-11-2014, 03:10 PM
Katya is a Russian name.

But something is off. No FR even though she has been in SG for a while? And $600 per hour?

blacknyellow
08-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Katya is a Russian name.

But something is off. No FR even though she has been in SG for a while? And $600 per hour?

OMG! Goddess Katya looks like a rarity. Lots of leather, boots and tall. I might need to sample this delight :)

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
08-11-2014, 05:47 PM
Hello Slaves,

Goddess Katya x

OMG! Goddess Katya looks like a rarity. Lots of leather, boots and tall. I might need to sample this delight :)

B 'n' Y
Looks manly. Nobody has ever heard of her. Even if she really has been domming since 2012, does two years mean you can charge 600 an hour?

trout
08-11-2014, 09:06 PM
A rip-off!

punishme
09-11-2014, 03:55 AM

B 'n' Y

Ha Ha are you joking , I know two beautiful Thai Mistresses that came to Sg. and struggled for 200 per hour .

blacknyellow
09-11-2014, 07:09 AM
Ha Ha are you joking , I know two beautiful Thai Mistresses that came to Sg. and struggled for 200 per hour .

I have booked a session with the Goddess for Monday. I will let you give the full review here. It feels like I'm a 5 year old on Christmas Eve....awaiting to open my present!!! :)

B 'n' Y

cummingman
09-11-2014, 08:44 AM

True true true hahaha.....even mistress sayako don't charge $600 an hour

Krenjusen
09-11-2014, 10:17 AM
I have booked a session with the Goddess for Monday. I will let you give the full review here. It feels like I'm a 5 year old on Christmas Eve....awaiting to open my present!!! :)

B 'n' Y

you are a true commando with plenty of cash to burn! respect! :eek:

blacknyellow
09-11-2014, 12:45 PM
True true true hahaha.....even mistress sayako don't charge $600 an hour

Mistress Sayako has kept a low profile recently. Her domain name has expired. I don't know what her status is. Maybe even retired?

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
09-11-2014, 12:47 PM
you are a true commando with plenty of cash to burn! respect! :eek:

Hi bro Krenjusen,

I believe that we should all do our bit for the economy!!! :)

B 'n' Y

iphone1s
09-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Mistress anja is featured on august magazine. So proud of her! It was my pleasure to meet her previously :D

raygoat
09-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I am missing mistress sayako badly. Dont know what happened to her . Anyone has any idea ? Bro BnY , you seems to b he faithful slav last time but npwadays seems you are serving mistress dominafire only. Anything happened ? Thanks

dell_lee_2003
10-11-2014, 12:50 AM
Mistress anja is featured on august magazine. So proud of her! It was my pleasure to meet her previously :D

Amy web address? Bro

Zzun
10-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Amy web address? Bro
http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/

staxtics
10-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Has anyone tried Mistress Snow (Mistress Tian's friend)? How are her sessions?

caesar123
10-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Ye Zi? Any PRC dommes except ye zi and snow?

Thanks

dell_lee_2003
10-11-2014, 04:46 PM
http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/
No bro. What I mean is August magazine where Mistress Anja featured.

RayCom
10-11-2014, 06:25 PM
Bro dell lee 2003, I thing in her blog got a link about her write out in the magazine.

doctor sex
10-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Bro dell lee 2003, I thing in her blog got a link about her write out in the magazine.

How about buying the magazine? They still print magazines don't they? I havent bought one for years. Where do you buy magazines now anyway?

dell_lee_2003
10-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Enjoy all

http://www.augustman.com/peek-world-mistress-anja

If you like the link, please up me. :)

outonbail
10-11-2014, 11:23 PM

Hi where can I find them?

punishme
11-11-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi where can I find them?

In Bangkok , Mistress Morgan and Synee , they asked for 300 per hour but not a lot of customers in Sg. so don't think they will come back too soon , too many PRC that work for 100.

punishme
11-11-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi Bros , I see my lovely Mistress last Friday so here is short FR ( what ever that means ) .

Hi bros , another lovely day in Bangkok with my beautiful Mistress Morgan today .
I met her at midday in the 7 eleven on Sukhamvit 101 and bought my provisions , 4 cans of heineken , 2 bananas and a pot of yoghurt .
We then took the motorcycle taxi to the dungeon , about 2 minutes . No chit chat downstairs as I have known her for nearly 6 years so she knows exactly how to play with me , so straight up to the dungeon .
Every time she enters she looks so stunning and beautiful and I cannot believe my good luck . We start with me kissing and sniffing her panty ass and before long face sitting . Then panties come off and put on my face to smell inside and so good . Followed by some excellent and horny ass worship , she can make her ass open to allow your tongue go inside and taste everything .
Now a short break to drink some beer from my Mistress mouth and I tell her I want to try something new , I want to feel pain from her cane . She ties me to this wood thing so I cannot move and I feel so much pain , I cannot believe she can do this so I scream mercy Mistress please stop . She released me and another beer break and a vape on my e cigarette .

Now she eat the banana and spit into my mouth to feed me , delicious , I can eat from her mouth forever . Then back to session and she tell me to eat the yoghurt from her ass which I do and more ass worship followed . Now a big face sitting session followed which was totally suffocating , Morgan is so good with this , she is the best .

A short beer break and vape again and the ultimate , the brown shower . Mistress Morgan is the best at this , she places her ass over my face and places her brown on my mouth perfectly . Now I can lick , taste and smell perfectly . I don't eat but after a few minutes Morgan removes it and sits down on my face again and I clean her ass and she gives me hand Job , I buckle in pure excitement and happiness.

Finish with a nice shower and wander off to a coffee shop for an hour before saying bye until next time :)

blacknyellow
11-11-2014, 08:52 AM
I had my first session with Goddess Katya yesterday. 4 letters can sum up my session with...OMFG...Oh My F@@king God! She has an incredible stature. With her crotch thigh high stiletto boots on, she towers over me. Her towering boots remind me of the Twin Towers, except they are made of black leather.

I was told to suck her heels and lick the soles of her feet. Then she forced me to suck her black cock.

I was then forced to kneel down on all fours. She started kicking my ass & my crotch with her boots. And then she decided to switch from her thigh high boots to her black knee high boots as she felt that these knee high boots were "a bit sharper and can cause more pain." :) She was right! Just to hear the noise of her leather boots slapping my ass was ecstasy!

She then tied me to the bed in the hotel room. She gagged me. She gave me prostrate massage first & then she completely f@@ked my ass for a full 30 mins. She couldn't get enough of it.

She then turned me over onto my back & again tied me to the bed. This time she sat her leather clad ass right on my face. Her leather catsuit smells beautiful. It's real cow hide leather and the aroma from it is intoxicating & addictive. She has quite a bit of leather clothing.

For the 2 hours, I paid $1100 SGD and gave her a tip. I appreciate that this is out of most bro's league but Goddess is something special and unique. Will I be back for more? Hell yes!!!

Bye for now!

A very happy B 'n' Y :)

DaScolda
11-11-2014, 10:11 AM
I had my first session with Goddess Katya yesterday. 4 letters can sum up my session with...OMFG...Oh My F@@king God! She has an incredible stature. With her crotch thigh high stiletto boots on, she towers over me. Her towering boots remind me of the Twin Towers, except they are made of black leather.

I was told to suck her heels and lick the soles of her feet. Then she forced me to suck her black cock.

I was then forced to kneel down on all fours. She started kicking my ass & my crotch with her boots. And then she decided to switch from her thigh high boots to her black knee high boots as she felt that these knee high boots were "a bit sharper and can cause more pain." :) She was right! Just to hear the noise of her leather boots slapping my ass was ecstasy!

She then tied me to the bed in the hotel room. She gagged me. She gave me prostrate massage first & then she completely f@@ked my ass for a full 30 mins. She couldn't get enough of it.

She then turned me over onto my back & again tied me to the bed. This time she sat her leather clad ass right on my face. Her leather catsuit smells beautiful. It's real cow hide leather and the aroma from it is intoxicating & addictive. She has quite a bit of leather clothing.

For the 2 hours, I paid $1100 SGD and gave her a tip. I appreciate that this is out of most bro's league but Goddess is something special and unique. Will I be back for more? Hell yes!!!

Bye for now!

A very happy B 'n' Y :)
Wow, SGD 1100, a tip AND room charges. That IS pretty steep. But thanks for the intel. Wish her all the best.

blacknyellow
11-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder, the world's most perverted domme, Domina Fire is in town.

She is a gem of a domme.

B 'n' Y

saly3r
11-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Wow, SGD 1100, a tip AND room charges. That IS pretty steep. But thanks for the intel. Wish her all the best.

that is a high price

blacknyellow
11-11-2014, 11:01 PM
that is a high price

It was pricey, but well worth it. I'm still smiling! :) :) :)

B 'n' Y

Tokyofan
12-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Bro how does Goddess Katya rate for looks? What ethnicity is she?

calbts
12-11-2014, 11:50 AM

No offense here but that pricing is ridiculous.
I am currently in Japan once again enjoying the best mistresses on earth.
Just had a fantastic session with Mistress Ruiko. The yen is weak again after 7 or so years of it being strong. Compared to my last visit - I am getting 30% more value.

So to do a comparison here-
SGD1100 = about 100,000 yen
That would get me over 5 hours with a La Siora Mistress.
And Domina Murasaki is coming to Singapore.
Is she charging SGD600 an hour?
Umm you guys figure out which is better.
In my opinion their are only a very select few Mistresses that should command anything near those overpriced rates. And they are all Japanese.

I am heading to Kansai soon to go back to the excellent Kairado and also try out Fetish SM in Osaka. Will report in the upcoming months.

MaxMaxSmurf
12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Hello bro's,

Just a gentle reminder, the world's most perverted domme, Domina Fire is in town.

She is a gem of a domme.

B 'n' Y

Bro bny , anyway to contact her? I lost her contact number!

blacknyellow
12-11-2014, 08:57 PM
No offense here but that pricing is ridiculous.
I am currently in Japan once again enjoying the best mistresses on earth.
Just had a fantastic session with Mistress Ruiko. The yen is weak again after 7 or so years of it being strong. Compared to my last visit - I am getting 30% more value.

So to do a comparison here-
SGD1100 = about 100,000 yen
That would get me over 5 hours with a La Siora Mistress.
And Domina Murasaki is coming to Singapore.
Is she charging SGD600 an hour?
Umm you guys figure out which is better.
In my opinion their are only a very select few Mistresses that should command anything near those overpriced rates. And they are all Japanese.

I am heading to Kansai soon to go back to the excellent Kairado and also try out Fetish SM in Osaka. Will report in the upcoming months.

Dear Bro Calbts,

I agree with some of the things you say but disagree with other things.

I have served 3 japanese dommes in all my bdsm lifetime & they are lovely dommes not doubt about that. Very beautiful & professional.

Is Goddess Katya expensive? In Singapore terms, probably so. But compared to other parts of the world at other times, not necessarily so. Let's put things into perspective here. I remember back in Europe in mid 2000s, dommes were charging the equivalent of $900 sgd an hour. However, the world has changed since then & the sgd is a very strong currency.

I remember going to Japan 5 years ago & $1 sgd could only buy me about ¥55 from memory. Today $1 sgd can buy you an amazing ¥90. Say a big thank you to the japanese prime minister Mr Abe (aka Abenomics) for printing more ¥¥¥ to help rejuvenate the japanese economy & helping it's exporters. A Singaporean tourist can now get his $1 sgd buying 60% more than what he could buy 5 years ago.

So if you have got the money & time off work or on a business trip to Japan, go for it bro. Live it out at La Siora & Sweet Devil & Venus Rinko. I have been there, done & I have got the t-shirt to go with it too. I had a great time with those dommes.

However, for those bro's who are not on company funded business trips or swamped with $$$$, you are limited as to what you can do here in Singapore.

I have been with Goddess Katya & she is something special. She would do very well in Japan if she worked there because she is very tall unlike most of the japanese dommes. She is very beautiful as well. I believe she is a bit of a cracker.

Auf Wiedersehen for now

B 'n' Y

punishme
12-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Dear Bro Calbts,

I agree with some of the things you say but disagree with other things.

I have served 3 japanese dommes in all my bdsm lifetime & they are lovely dommes not doubt about that. Very beautiful & professional.

Is Goddess Katya expensive? In Singapore terms, probably so. But compared to other parts of the world at other times, not necessarily so. Let's put things into perspective here. I remember back in Europe in mid 2000s, dommes were charging the equivalent of $900 sgd an hour. However, the world has changed since then & the sgd is a very strong currency.

I remember going to Japan 5 years ago & $1 sgd could only buy me about ¥55 from memory. Today $1 sgd can buy you an amazing ¥90. Say a big thank you to the japanese prime minister Mr Abe (aka Abenomics) for printing more ¥¥¥ to help rejuvenate the japanese economy & helping it's exporters. A Singaporean tourist can now get his $1 sgd buying 60% more than what he could buy 5 years ago.

So if you have got the money & time off work or on a business trip to Japan, go for it bro. Live it out at La Siora & Sweet Devil & Venus Rinko. I have been there, done & I have got the t-shirt to go with it too. I had a great time with those dommes.

However, for those bro's who are not on company funded business trips or swamped with $$$$, you are limited as to what you can do here in Singapore.

I have been with Goddess Katya & she is something special. She would do very well in Japan if she worked there because she is very tall unlike most of the japanese dommes. She is very beautiful as well. I believe she is a bit of a cracker.

Auf Wiedersehen for now

B 'n' Y

Hi Bro , have to disagree with you too , most good dommes in UK and mainland Europe are around 200 GBP per hour which is about 400 Sg dollar and in early 2000 cheaper so don't understand where your inflated figures come from ?

blacknyellow
12-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi Bro , have to disagree with you too , most good dommes in UK and mainland Europe are around 200 GBP per hour which is about 400 Sg dollar and in early 2000 cheaper so don't understand where your inflated figures come from ?

My opinion is that dommes conducting sessions in Singapore have been undervaluing themselves.

I had lunch recently with a domme. She visits certain countries in the Middle East and she was telling me that she & other dommes are charging up to $700 sgd an hour.

Why should she be charging more in the Middle East & less here? Why?

B 'n' Y

calbts
12-11-2014, 10:32 PM
You are entitled to your opinion but I find it odd that this domme comes online from out of the blue and asks (as doctor sex put it) twice as much as other Singapore doms. Good for you that you have the money to pay for that kind of pricing but most of us guys do not.

Maybe you or someone else can compare this domme at her double pricing vs a session with a highly experienced, skilled, and professional Japanese Mistress Murasaki and let us know again if it was worth the money. I would assume that Murasaki would charge around the same in Singapore Dollars that she charges in Japan for a session. Maybe a little more but I would assume much less than SG$600 an hour.

I too had many sessions in Germany during the last decade or so. I noticed that all houses and doms I looked into charged roughly the same standard 200 Euro an hour rate. Much less than SGD$900 even at high exchange rates.

How much do the Thai Doms charge when they come to Singapore?
Besides you, does this goddess Katya have other customers willing to pay her double rate pricing? How does she justify her pricing? Was she trained in Japan? Or does she just think she is worth that?

punishme
12-11-2014, 10:53 PM
My opinion is that dommes conducting sessions in Singapore have been undervaluing themselves.

I had lunch recently with a domme. She visits certain countries in the Middle East and she was telling me that she & other dommes are charging up to $700 sgd an hour.

Why should she be charging more in the Middle East & less here? Why?

B 'n' Y

I agree that some domes are worth more and as for the Middle East sure , they risk a lot for their welfare and safety , but in Asia there is a rate and if that is exceeded they wont get any custom .
The gorgeous girl that I see is worth double what she charges but she will never get it , a lot of times her customers ask about a discount on an already excellent value price . I don't think that will change any time soon.
The girl I see , sometimes the same as you , I just have a lunch and chat but I will always give something to help her as I have known her for 6 years and know a lot about her personal life , she is just a beautiful woman trying to do the best for her family and I love her for that .

bscoopy
12-11-2014, 10:54 PM
I think we should just leave it to market forces to decide. If Goddess Katya thinks she can command rates like these, then good luck to her. She will just price herself out of the market and have very few subs and sessions!

blacknyellow
12-11-2014, 11:29 PM
I think we should just leave it to market forces to decide. If Goddess Katya thinks she can command rates like these, then good luck to her. She will just price herself out of the market and have very few subs and sessions!

Suddenly there is hyper inflation.....

https://www.singapore-hotties.com/escorts/46301

& here as well. (http://ilovetasha.escort-site.com/mobile/rates.phtml)

These figures make interesting reading.

B 'n' Y

michaelchan
13-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Bro Blacknyellow,

Really envy you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

midlet2013
13-11-2014, 12:26 AM
For those who travel, Singapore prices are ridiculous. Plus asian dommes do not interest me.

The best dommes in NYC charge like 250-300 USD per hour. Plus there are so many choices. And you get a beautiful studio dungeon for free.

yagamisg
13-11-2014, 04:09 AM

Have to agree with u that the session end in a rush. i opt for massage plus a bit of a leg fetish thingy, the while session was only like 35-40 mins including wash up but her leg is really very smooth and the room is quite clean and nice. A gentle reminder her leg is smooth but her sole is rough and lots of visible cracking skin. toes are quite nice. She wearing a leopard print g sting which make me cum so fast. overall session is actually quite good but just that not really happy with the time cut short and keep using her phone for messaging

Face - 6.5/10
Body - 7
Boobs - C soft soft and smooth
Tongue skill - 7
Hj - 8 she pour a lot of oil and very gentle, will sometime massage ur balls also
Rtf - maybe

Oh ya u can also opts for fj which i didnt.

Anyway she say she will be going back to china this week and will be back atfter about cny, after she go back her number will be giving to her sister which she say her sister also do massage and bdsm.

blacknyellow
13-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Bro Blacknyellow,

Really envy you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please don't envy me bro. That's not healthy! :)

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
13-11-2014, 07:06 AM
For those who travel, Singapore prices are ridiculous. Plus asian dommes do not interest me.

The best dommes in NYC charge like 250-300 USD per hour. Plus there are so many choices. And you get a beautiful studio dungeon for free.

In NYC you have a wide range of dommes compared to SG. However, this demand & supply affects pricing.

In NYC you do have a wide range of dungeons. In SG, there are maybe 1 or 2 dungeons but I would imagine that they are nowhere near the quality of NYC dungeons.

However, in NYC you cannot have a "happy ending" because it is illegal for there to be an "exchange in fluids". I am not saying the slave is having sex with the domme. I am saying the slave is not allowed to ejaculate during a session. Bugger the Big Brother regulation & laws!!! If I want to jack off, I should be allowed to do so whenever I want, right???? :)

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
13-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Suddenly there is hyper inflation.....

https://www.singapore-hotties.com/escorts/46301

& here as well. (http://ilovetasha.escort-site.com/mobile/rates.phtml)

These figures make interesting reading.

B 'n' Y

The most I pay a domme in Singapore is the $400 I give mistress Sayako every 3 months. She apprenticed in one of new York's top dungeons and has been pro domming for more than 15 years.

Schrodinger
13-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Bro BnY,

Have you ever sessioned with Eva on Top? Upcoming trip late Nov, but this is not her first trip.

http://evaontop.com/

bscoopy
13-11-2014, 01:46 PM
In NYC you have a wide range of dommes compared to SG. However, this demand & supply affects pricing.

In NYC you do have a wide range of dungeons. In SG, there are maybe 1 or 2 dungeons but I would imagine that they are nowhere near the quality of NYC dungeons.

However, in NYC you cannot have a "happy ending" because it is illegal for there to be an "exchange in fluids". I am not saying the slave is having sex with the domme. I am saying the slave is not allowed to ejaculate during a session. Bugger the Big Brother regulation & laws!!! If I want to jack off, I should be allowed to do so whenever I want, right???? :)

B 'n' Y

Hi B 'n' Y,

Actually that is not quite true, bro.

I sessioned at one of the first well equipped infamous NYC dungeon called The Nutcracker Suite many years back and still remember the scene very well. At the end of my session, the Mistress asked me to jerk off on her leather boots before making me lick my own cum off it after that. At to make it even more kinky, she even asked one of the other free Mistresses to come in and watch me do it! :)

blacknyellow
13-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi B 'n' Y,

Actually that is not quite true, bro.

I sessioned at one of the first well equipped infamous NYC dungeon called The Nutcracker Suite many years back and still remember the scene very well. At the end of my session, the Mistress asked me to jerk off on her leather boots before making me lick my own cum off it after that. At to make it even more kinky, she even asked one of the other free Mistresses to come in and watch me do it! :)

Hi Bro bscoopy,

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "many years back". Once upon a time you could ejaculate & now you cannot. That's what I believe, but tell me differently if so.

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
13-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Bro BnY,

Have you ever sessioned with Eva on Top? Upcoming trip late Nov, but this is not her first trip.

Have you checked out her tribute.....a whooping $700 sgd for the hour!!!!

LOL!!!!

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
13-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Bro BnY,

No I haven't sessioned with her. I am sure she is nice & does a good job but I don't think she is my kind of domme.

B 'n' Y

P.s. I have been hypnotised by Goddess Katya. I am under her spell!!! :0 :)

trout
13-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Bangkok-based Mistress Nikki, who used to be with Thaidomina, has been an independent domme for several months. She just announced on her website that she will visit Singapore in December. Her website: www.mistressnikki.com

She is hot!

doctor sex
13-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Bangkok-based Mistress Nikki, who used to be with Thaidomina, has been an independent domme for several months. She just announced on her website that she will visit Singapore in December. Her website: www.mistressnikki.com

She is hot!

Let's hope her singapore rates are sensible

GoddessKatya
13-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Hi slaves,

So much controversy about Me & My tribute. What can I say? I'm busy & I'm happy. I thank for those slaves who have supported Me in recent weeks & months. They will be rewarded with a bit of My champagne nectar...hehehehe!

Anyway, check out My new boots....do u like 'em???

Do you bitches want to suck on My toes???? Hehehe!

Check out my new photos on collarspace here (http://collarspace.com/GoddessKatyaSg)

Off to a session now on....

GK x

bscoopy
13-11-2014, 11:15 PM
Hi Bro bscoopy,

I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "many years back". Once upon a time you could ejaculate & now you cannot. That's what I believe, but tell me differently if so.

B 'n' Y

Hi Bro B 'n' Y,

No, I do not believe the law is that you cannot ejaculate. The law states that there can be no sexual contact between two people, so if you are touching any part of the domme in any way while you are jerking off, then that is technically illegal. However, if you are just jerking off alone with the domme watching and you are not touching her, it is probably legal.

Nevertheless, I believe most BDSM houses would still allow their submissive clients self relief. It is very difficult to enforce the touching part unless the police go undercover as a submissive and actually physically catch the domme touching him during the act. Most good BDSM houses screen their clients well and there are enough so called BDSM lingo for them to discover whether a client is real or fake.

sgdiscreethunk
13-11-2014, 11:20 PM
Has anyone tried Mistress Snow (Mistress Tian's friend)? How are her sessions?

My personal take after trying both Mistress Snow and Mistress Tian on separate occasions - Mistress Snow is not as mean nor as sadistic as Mistress Tian. Much milder, though she has some basic equipment. Seriously, if given a choice, I would go for Mistress Tian any time....

But if you are ok with mild dommes, coupled with some teasing and tickling, then she could be a quick solution...

sequence79
13-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Mistress tian went home already right. Left Mistress snow.

midlet2013
14-11-2014, 12:10 AM
I just sessioned in July with a top NYC mistress and she let me self ejaculate
Not only that she used strap on which is illegal in NYC.

Trust is important

You can pay whatever you want. But you are clearly saying stuff confidently which are wrong

And for the dommes who are charging 700$ an hour, why won't they if there are people who are willing to pay. Why would she tell 500 to you if she can sense that she can get 700 from you.

Remember dommes are not you friends. If you think they deserve 1000$ an hour,they will make you believe 1200$ is a fair rate.

Hi Bro bscoopy,

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
14-11-2014, 07:34 AM
Hi Bro B 'n' Y,

No, I do not believe the law is that you cannot ejaculate. The law states that there can be no sexual contact between two people, so if you are touching any part of the domme in any way while you are jerking off, then that is technically illegal. However, if you are just jerking off alone with the domme watching and you are not touching her, it is probably legal.

Nevertheless, I believe most BDSM houses would still allow their submissive clients self relief. It is very difficult to enforce the touching part unless the police go undercover as a submissive and actually physically catch the domme touching him during the act. Most good BDSM houses screen their clients well and there are enough so called BDSM lingo for them to discover whether a client is real or fake.

Dear Bro Bscopy,

Thank you the clarification. It's good to know such info.

B 'n' Y

Mistresslorita
14-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Beautiful Bangkok mistress Lorita will be paying one of her occasional visits to Singapore 12-16 December.

Any slaves who think they are worthy of her attentions should check her website (www.mistresslorita.com) and then contact her by email.

A memorable session is guaranteed.

GoddessKatya
14-11-2014, 06:09 PM
I had to go to my bank today at Raffles Place to deposit some of My cash which was given to Me by My slaves. :) The next thing I realise is that the police have cordoned off an area of Raffles Place after some Chinese guy got stabbed. WTF???

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-stabbed-near-raffles-place-mrt-station-064904437.html

Who the f@@k stabs someone in broad daylight, lunch time in Singapore's Financial District??? Silly f@@ker!

Crazy.

GK x

bscoopy
14-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Bro B 'n' Y, you are most welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

Bro Midlet2013, I guess you are also correct! Pro Dommes are in it for the money, and if their target clientele are the rich and wealthy, then they can set their rates high. High-end escorts can easily command an hourly rate of US$1k per hour, so what is SGD$700/hr?

Us mere mortals will just have to sit and watch the elite enjoy themselves while we scrounge and scrimp for those more in our price range!

As usual, you Sg subs sure have it good, some many visiting dommes, us poor KL subs are dying of starvation, haha ;)

doctor sex
14-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi slaves,

So much controversy about Me & My tribute. What can I say? I'm busy & I'm happy. I thank for those slaves who have supported Me in recent weeks & months. They will be rewarded with a bit of My champagne nectar...hehehehe!

Anyway, check out My new boots....do u like 'em???

Do you bitches want to suck on My toes???? Hehehe!

Check out my new photos on collarspace here (http://collarspace.com/GoddessKatyaSg)

Off to a session now on....

GK x

Yeah yeah whatever

punishme
14-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Yeah yeah whatever

Haha , have to agree with you there and no facial pics too , they could send anyone in leather :)

doctor sex
14-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Haha , have to agree with you there and no facial pics too , they could send anyone in leather :)

Lol and a little smurf zapped me

GoddessKatya
14-11-2014, 10:55 PM
I recently ordered 2 new pairs of leather gloves. Both are leather nappa skin gloves from Australia. I should get them on Monday :)

I love slipping on a pair new leather gloves. It's so sexy.

GK x

calbts
14-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Bro B 'n' Y, you are most welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

Bro Midlet2013, I guess you are also correct! Pro Dommes are in it for the money, and if their target clientele are the rich and wealthy, then they can set their rates high. High-end escorts can easily command an hourly rate of US$1k per hour, so what is SGD$700/hr?

Us mere mortals will just have to sit and watch the elite enjoy themselves while we scrounge and scrimp for those more in our price range!

As usual, you Sg subs sure have it good, some many visiting dommes, us poor KL subs are dying of starvation, haha ;)

Well I don't consider myself elite and no you do not have to pay ridiculous prices to see high quality dommes. Higher prices do not guarantee a better experience or quality of the domme. Now you may be limited in choice/selection/price if you cannot leave Singapore.

Right now in Japan the yen is falling like a rock (Hit 117 to the US $ today).
So a 70 minute session with a La Siora Mistress = 20000 plus extra 5000 or so for mistress tribute and love hotel = 25000 yen = US$215 = SGD$279

I am not jealous one bit for someone that pays for one session with those (in my opinion) overpriced dommes. But yes it would be nice to be able to afford those high prices and not have to worry about the money.

blacknyellow
15-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Well I don't consider myself elite and no you do not have to pay ridiculous prices to see high quality dommes. Higher prices do not guarantee a better experience or quality of the domme. Now you may be limited in choice/selection/price if you cannot leave Singapore.

Right now in Japan the yen is falling like a rock (Hit 117 to the US $ today).
So a 70 minute session with a La Siora Mistress = 20000 plus extra 5000 or so for mistress tribute and love hotel = 25000 yen = US$215 = SGD$279

I am not jealous one bit for someone that pays for one session with those (in my opinion) overpriced dommes. But yes it would be nice to be able to afford those high prices and not have to worry about the money.

Hi Bro Calbts,

I said before, the Japanese dommes are beautiful & probably the most professional globally. I agree that the Yen continues to plummet.

However, for those Bro's that are able to fly over to Japan, it's limited audience. You have to factor in flights & hotels and a few beverages in Roppongi. If you can get there, live it up big time. I have been there, done it & had the marks. Rinko whipped me to bits. It's a 7 hour flight.

It would be interesting to see if we will witness more Jap dommes coming to SG because of changes in the FX rate.

B 'n' Y

wy4tt
15-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Has anyone had session with mistress nikki before?

punishme
15-11-2014, 02:36 AM
Beautiful Bangkok mistress Lorita will be paying one of her occasional visits to Singapore 12-16 December.

Any slaves who think they are worthy of her attentions should check her website (www.mistresslorita.com) and then contact her by email.

A memorable session is guaranteed.

She looks lovely and the prices look the average for Thai Mistresses , No 700 per hour . She also looks to offer mostly everything . Unfortunatly I wont be back In Bkk. until early next year but hope some of you in Sg can enjoy at a realistic rate .

doctor sex
15-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Anyone know anything about this mistress? She doesn't give a name (unless it's mistress domina) but hopefully not another pop up domme
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/well-exp-mistressdomina/3246403

RayCom
15-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Could it be maxin ? Think she also visit Singapore this month.

doctor sex
15-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Ah yes, just compared the phone numbers, it is her. The English is too good to be written by her and thats not her photo.

DOMINAFIRE
15-11-2014, 03:30 PM
Dear bro's,

Who is looking forward to Domina Fire's upcoming trip to SG? :)

Her website is here. (http://www.dominafire.com)

She is extremely perverted....beware! :)

B 'n' Y

Hello to all of bitches out there,
Due to some unexpected personal commitments back home, I will
be flying back to Manila today and no longer accepting reservations. I would love to say thank you, to all of the old subs ive known and keep proving their worth serving me, and pleasing me for my amusement. As well as to all new slaves I have sessioned, and trust me to push their limits and allow me to explore their dark world! So great!! I love the thought that it makes me so hot and wet as I hear you moan in pain for my own pleasure!! ;) and to all subs i have cancelled seeing u due to some urgency. Dont worry ill be back soon. Hope to see u all next yr this coming January 2nd wk. So keep perving and lusting!! We are just getting started.. alooot more to cummmmmmmmm!!!

onsenmaster
15-11-2014, 03:55 PM
Really no reason to even consider katya when anja is available for much less. Still the best in sg amongst all local and visiting dommes IMHO

sgdiscreethunk
15-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Dear Domina Fire and everyone,

I must say that I must be honoured to have that last session with her before she left for Singapore. Just had it this morning before she checked out.

Indeed she is sorry to have left earlier than expected. Cancellations and re-adjustments to her schedule had to be made. Thankfully, it coincided into my available time slot today. She said she'll be back here in Jan, as shared by her posting. Hopefully, with another of her Mistress friend. And maybe a mass-slave party might realise.. Wahaha..

On her behalf, she really enjoyed the trip to Singapore. The sessions with all the slaves, the gifts, the meals - except for a proper time to travel around this time round...

My FR on her - I would share another time, but I like to sum it up as a totally mind-blowing & enjoyable experience. Stay tuned...

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Really no reason to even consider katya when anja is available for much less. Still the best in sg amongst all local and visiting dommes IMHO

Bro Onsenmaster,

I think it's a bit of an overstatement to say that Anja is "still the best in SG amongst all local and visiting dommes."

Anja looks lovely & I'm sure she does a fine job. She has a good reputation here. However, I don't you are in the position to make such statements unless you have sampled all the dommes based here and those who visit here.

Someone like Sayako or one of the ladies from La Siora would probably have more years of experience compared to Anja.

Unless you have tried all the dommes, you can't make such statements.

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
16-11-2014, 08:21 AM
Bro Onsenmaster,

I think it's a bit of an overstatement to say that Anja is "still the best in SG amongst all local and visiting dommes."

Anja looks lovely & I'm sure she does a fine job. She has a good reputation here. However, I don't you are in the position to make such statements unless you have sampled all the dommes based here and those who visit here.

Someone like Sayako or one of the ladies from La Siora would probably have more years of experience compared to Anja.

B 'n' Y

Have you tried Anya? From the way you worded some of your sentences, it appears you have not. If that is true, you also cannot make similar statements.

Actually, Anya is very good even though she is much younger than other Dommes. She is well equipped and her sessions are very professional. And her prices respect her customers unlike some other dommes. Im a big fan of Sayako too but in many ways I enjoy anya sessions more.

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 08:50 AM
Have you tried Anya? From the way you worded some of your sentences, it appears you have not. If that is true, you also cannot make similar statements.

Actually, Anya is very good even though she is much younger than other Dommes. She is well equipped and her sessions are very professional. And her prices respect her customers unlike some other dommes. Im a big fan of Sayako too but in many ways I enjoy anya sessions more.

Hi bro doctor sex,

No I have not got around to seeing Anya yet. I'm sure she is good I take your word on it. However, I have never said "Mistress abc is better than anyone else." No one can make such a statement unless they have had a session with each domme in SG.

B 'n' Y

Krenjusen
16-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Random feedback for Anja here, she is awesome.
Good collection of equipment and outfit.
Young and good looking with a great figure. (Not fat, good skin, cute feet)
Professional and also with a couple of years of experience. (Nice to chat with outside of session, not a time watcher)
Reasonable price, not the far fetched expats price which some dommes are expecting.

Not slamming all other dommes out there but i guess most of us are seeking for a good dollar to value ratio.

No point argueing over our perceptions for that since its different for all. But one thing to remember is that the dommes are not there for charity but also to get the most $ out of sessions where possible.

Some might just jump on the novelty wagon by charging a high price when they are first known in the market but may start to reduce their prices when they realize that the market is not large enough for their fancy prices. I think some of you might have noticed dommes who have had price reductions along the way, not naming them though. :p

Sorry that though im a foreigner working in sg, but im not a rich caucasian expat banker etc. i generally stick within budgets of 100-120 per hour for FL (those who provide sex as base service) who try to play domme, 150-250 for all other 100% dommes. So sad to say, i have not tried Sayako before and can only enjoy it through the reviews of others. :o

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Random feedback for Anja here, she is awesome.
Good collection of equipment and outfit.
Young and good looking with a great figure. (Not fat, good skin, cute feet)
Professional and also with a couple of years of experience. (Nice to chat with outside of session, not a time watcher)
Reasonable price, not the far fetched expats price which some dommes are expecting.

Not slamming all other dommes out there but i guess most of us are seeking for a good dollar to value ratio.

No point argueing over our perceptions for that since its different for all. But one thing to remember is that the dommes are not there for charity but also to get the most $ out of sessions where possible.

Some might just jump on the novelty wagon by charging a high price when they are first known in the market but may start to reduce their prices when they realize that the market is not large enough for their fancy prices. I think some of you might have noticed dommes who have had price reductions along the way, not naming them though. :p

Sorry that though im a foreigner working in sg, but im not a rich caucasian expat banker etc. i generally stick within budgets of 100-120 per hour for FL (those who provide sex as base service) who try to play domme, 150-250 for all other 100% dommes. So sad to say, i have not tried Sayako before and can only enjoy it through the reviews of others. :o

Fair comment bro.

B 'n' Y

onsenmaster
16-11-2014, 10:07 AM
It's fair to say I have tried most of the visiting dommes and have had serious experiences with Japanese ones both here and in japan to make such a statement. Perhaps I should add in the dollar value ratio factor. The most expensive dommes I have tried were the ones from the uk probably also due to the exchange rate. I will be staying tuned to how some justify their price tags especially when better ones are around. I guess let the reviews speak for themselves. There shouldn't be any flaming wars here as everyone is entitled to their own opinions

doctor sex
16-11-2014, 12:49 PM

B 'n' Y

Precisely by making such a statement, you put a question mark over Anya's reputation despite by your own admission you have never met her. You also put a question mark over osenmasters opinion.

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Precisely by making such a statement, you put a question mark over Anya's reputation despite by your own admission you have never met her. You also put a question mark over osenmasters opinion.

Bro Doctor Sex,

I can make statements because I have the statistics to prove it.

Sayako has been a domme since approximately 2001....about 13 years ago.

Anja is 21 & from what I can read on here, has been domming for about 2 years.

The fact is Sayako has many more years of experience than Anja. But this does not necessarily mean Sayako is a better domme than Anja.

Anyone who has got the hard facts and figures to make a statement on this forum can do so.

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
16-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Bro Doctor Sex,

The fact is Sayako has many more years of experience than Anja. But this does not necessarily mean Sayako is a better domme than Anja.

Anyone who has got the hard facts and figures to make a statement on this forum can do so.

B 'n' Y
You talk such nonsense. You say experience is important but you are also the one who paid more than 1.2k on a woman no one ever heard of and who admits to having just two years experience.
You talk about the importance of facts and that sayako has more experience but then contradict yourself by saying this does not necessarily mean sayako is a better domme than anja. So what is that: fact or opinion?
You seem to want to dress your comments up as hard fact and other people's comments as unsubstantiated opinion.
Enough already you tiresome little man. And don't bro me.

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 08:36 PM
You talk such nonsense. You say experience is important but you are also the one who paid more than 1.2k on a woman no one ever heard of and who admits to having just two years experience.
You talk about the importance of facts and that sayako has more experience but then contradict yourself by saying this does not necessarily mean sayako is a better domme than anja. So what is that: fact or opinion?
You seem to want to dress your comments up as hard fact and other people's comments as unsubstantiated opinion.
Enough already you tiresome little man. And don't bro me.

Oh dear, it's seems like I have wound up a bro!!! LOL!

I think it's time "the little man" went to sleep!!!! :)

Night night bro!!!

Sweet dreams! :)

B 'n' Y

sgdiscreethunk
16-11-2014, 08:50 PM
I am amused over how I got zapped without any reason for putting up this post here. I thought the least the zapper could do is to provide a reason why he thinks my post is worth ridiculing...
Dear Domina Fire and everyone,

I must say that I must be honoured to have that last session with her before she left for Singapore. Just had it this morning before she checked out.

Indeed she is sorry to have left earlier than expected. Cancellations and re-adjustments to her schedule had to be made. Thankfully, it coincided into my available time slot today. She said she'll be back here in Jan, as shared by her posting. Hopefully, with another of her Mistress friend. And maybe a mass-slave party might realise.. Wahaha..

On her behalf, she really enjoyed the trip to Singapore. The sessions with all the slaves, the gifts, the meals - except for a proper time to travel around this time round...

My FR on her - I would share another time, but I like to sum it up as a totally mind-blowing & enjoyable experience. Stay tuned...

doctor sex
16-11-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm fine but it's better you think clearly before you write in future. You got yourself into some muddles this week with posts on Katya, new York law and now this. I still think you have a contribution to make on this forum but you must learn to respect other people's posts. Good luckBro Doctor Sex,

B 'n' Y

Oh dear, it's seems like I have wound up a bro!!! LOL!

I think it's time "the little man" went to sleep!!!! :)

Night night bro!!!

Sweet dreams! :)

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
16-11-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm fine but it's better you think clearly before you write in future. You got yourself into some muddles this week with posts on Katya, new York law and now this. I still think you have a contribution to make on this forum but you must learn to respect other people's posts. Good luck

Bro doctor sex,

If I said something where I am in the wrong, I am the first one to put my hands up. As you can see earlier this week, I thank those who clarify specific facts.

I don't think I have got myself in a muddle about Katya. Some of us have got deeper pockets than others. Get over it.

Over and out.

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
16-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Bro doctor sex,

If I said something where I am in the wrong, I am the first one to put my hands up. As you can see earlier this week, I thank those who clarify specific facts.

I don't think I have got myself in a muddle about Katya. Some of us have got deeper pockets than others. Get over it.

Over and out.

B 'n' Y

No one here cares about any deep pockets you think you have. A fool and his money are easily parted.
You attempted to compare Katya's prices with those of Dommes in Europe and were proved wrong. You then complained about another domme asking for 700 even though you like to pay
over 1k. Very muddled. I thought you were going to bed.

blacknyellow
17-11-2014, 05:26 AM
No one here cares about any deep pockets you think you have. A fool and his money are easily parted.
You attempted to compare Katya's prices with those of Dommes in Europe and were proved wrong. You then complained about another domme asking for 700 even though you like to pay
over 1k. Very muddled. I thought you were going to bed.

A fool and his money are easily parted? Have a good look in the mirror yourself Doctor Hypocrite! Don't throw stones if you live in a greenhouse bro!

Once upon a time I travelled to London back in the mid 2000s, I had paid a domme £200 for a session. £1 could buy you $3 SGD. Now it can only buy you $2 SGD. Do you want me to buy you a calculator for your Christmas too to do the sums?????

And no, I did not complain about Eva on Top charging $700 for the hour compared to Katya's $600. I sarcastically joked about it.

I am not the one in the muddle bro.

B 'n Y

louy
17-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Could it be maxin ? Think she also visit Singapore this month.

anyone recommend her ?
I'm thinking either her or Anja

RayCom
17-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Cool it guys��. Relax, everyone entitled to their own opinions:D . Just be happy with what we've got here. If tribute is too high, then don't go lor. Its a free.market. I cant afford 700 per hour so I can only stick to mistress Sayako as its in the middle range but she is not time watcher. In fact everytime she come its abt meeting up with her like an old friend. Anja seems good but I still haven't make the first step to contact her. Bro doctorsex and BnY don't get too angry. We are all Sayako fans right? Lol. Anyway, just to share mistress sayako website is up again. Pheow.... i tot she is in some trouble or really retired already. Still hope she will be back soon. I try to serve mistress dominafire but too bad she got to fly back early. ��

doctor sex
17-11-2014, 06:02 PM
anyone recommend her ?
I'm thinking either her or Anja

Same price but I think you'll find Anya will give you a more professional service.
A couple of years ago maxin developed a reputation on this forum for making subs cum quickly and then ending the session well before an hour. Anya takes her time.

GoddessKatya
19-11-2014, 08:24 AM
I received an enquiry from a slave yesterday, very inspiring, hehehehe!:
Dear Goddess Katya,

I have a fantasy I want to live out. I want You to kidnap me & take me to the forest / kampung in Malaysia. I want You to strip me naked. I want You to tie me to a tree. I want to be gagged. No one can hear me. I want to be blindfolded, I cannot see. I want You to whip me continuously without mercy. I want You to make me bleed. I then want you to use Your strap on on me while I am tied to the tree. Have no mercy on me Goddess. Forever & ever Yours.

xxxxx

This has given Me great inspiration & some new ideas.

Who wants to come to a kampung forest in Johor, Malaysia for a good whipping??? I have a slave who can organise transport, showers, dinner & drinks for us. Best to contact me via my website if you are game for this.

Goddess Katya

trout
19-11-2014, 10:23 PM
The Thaidomina team was supposed to come to Singapore in November, according to their website www.thaidomina.com

Any news about that? Thx

yagamisg
20-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Ye zi and rachel back to china alr. Snow, jade and xena num cant get thru >< sad. any bro here got prc with nice leg care to share? Thanks

FootboyD
20-11-2014, 06:40 AM
Hi guys,

Just letting y´all know. I am a young expat living in Bangkok for a couple of years already. I have tried every mistress there is in Bkk. Professional, semi
professional, amateurs. Some of them several time.

I am into foot related bdsm. All kinds. If you have questions, just ask me. I will be able to answer all of your questions, regarding the BDSM scene in BKK.

Cheers,

FootboyD

FootboyD
20-11-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi all,

If anybody needs info about the mistresses in Thailand, just ask me. I am a young expat who lives in Bangkok for several years already and I have had with all of them. Pro´s, semi pro´s and lets say amateurs.

I am more into foot related things, but I think I can give you a feedback about their skills, apperance etc.

Footboy D

Arcticbear
20-11-2014, 08:15 AM
for brothers who are waiting for Thai Domina, their trip was delayed. below is the mail they sent, for your planning info

Personally, i am still awaiting my mistress Suniya to come back again. She was here in september but her trip was too short and i could not serve her.

<from Thai Domina>
Our trip is postpone so Thaidomina as mistress nurie, mistress Jasmine and mistress Zara will be in Singapore on 8th - 12th December.

Time to available by mistress Jasmine and mistress Zara

On Monday 8th December From 4 pm. - 9 pm.
On Tuesday 9th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.
On Wednesday 10th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.
On Thursday 11th December from 11 am. - 9 pm.

Our tribute : with two mistresses
For 1 hour 280 SGD.
For 90 min 380 SGD.
For 2 hour 450 SGD.
- " Brown shower " plus 50 SGD. by Mistress Jasmine.
- Mistresses wear " Latex catsuit" plus 60 SGD. By Two Mistresses.

jonah11
20-11-2014, 11:20 AM
I have the privilege to be granted and served a number of mistresses over the years.

The more obvious ones were: Mistress Minky, Mistress Kitty, Mistress Sayako, Mistress Anya, Mistress Hibiki, Mistress Nurie and the latest being Mistress Domina Fire. There were more but due to old age:p, I cannot recall as much now.

I think this whole thing is very subjective. Varies from person to person and the chemistry between the mistress and the sub.

I remembered some of us wrote here that they find certain mistresses not suitable for them but there were ones who enjoyed their time with these same mistresses. So there is no right or wrong.

As to the dollar value, I think most important is how one enjoyed his time or session with the particular Mistress. You can part with just S$50 and not enjoyed a moment with that particular mistress. However, you may part with S$500 and enjoy every single second with another mistress.

At the end, no right or wrong la. So bro Dr Sex and Dr BnY, chill it la. I have read and enjoyed both your FRs. Let's bury and end this whole thing and contribute more positively toward our encounters with the various mistresses.

GoddessKatya
21-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Hello everyone,

This forum continues to make interesting reading. It's an open forum & it's good for everyone to voice their opinions on matters.

FYI I have started writing My blog and will continue to do so in the coming weeks and months.

http://goddesskatya.com/blog/

I am seriously considering having my own dungeon here in Singapura. But I really do not know how practical this. You do not want piss off your neighbours by having a dungeon in your condo, right??? Hehehe!

Do you think it's feasible to rent commercial premises on an industrial estate and use this as a dungeon? I would really welcome your thoughts on this.

Whips & kisses

GK xx

mutalisk
21-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Thats a very interesting thought, however it is not legal to do so on a rented commercial/industrial space. One report and your closed down as well as subjected to legal implications.

Rental is not an option. You will have to secure your own premises...
Even if it is purchased commercial/industrial space it is not allowed as well..

maybe in future there is an opportunity but meantime You may have to consider purchasing a private residential property and it still has to be discreet due to nosy neighbours.

GoddessKatya
21-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Thats a very interesting thought, however it is not legal to do so on a rented commercial/industrial space. One report and your closed down as well as subjected to legal implications.

Rental is not an option. You will have to secure your own premises...
Even if it is purchased commercial/industrial space it is not allowed as well..

maybe in future there is an opportunity but meantime You may have to consider purchasing a private residential property and it still has to be discreet due to nosy neighbours.

Hi Mutalisk,

Thank you for your thoughts. Bdsm is legal in singapore. I would be very upfront with a landlord & tell him my business. Unless you know the property legal stuff better, exactly how could I be breaking the law? It's not like I am operating a brothel or having sex with clients.

GK x

doctor sex
21-11-2014, 08:19 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stunning-english-fetish-model-ginna-black-visiting-nov-25-29-gfe-or-pse-cim-kinky/3255240

At $700 an hour, for people with 'deep pockets' perhaps

punishme
22-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Hi Mutalisk,

Thank you for your thoughts. Bdsm is legal in singapore. I would be very upfront with a landlord & tell him my business. Unless you know the property legal stuff better, exactly how could I be breaking the law? It's not like I am operating a brothel or having sex with clients.

GK x

Hi GK ,

I agree sitting on a slaves face in leather is not at all sexual and cannot be considered sex and not at all exciting but when a mistress sits on my face nude then that is very sexual . So I think you would have to prove that you don't do that to avoid any problems , if there are any problems .Just my take on that , don't know the law in Singapore .

mutalisk
22-11-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi Mutalisk,

GK x

I am not quite sure if BDSM is legal or not in Singapore, do remember there is a thin line between legal or not legal even when it is just simple restraints besides, you have a lot of people who will shun the idea just because they don't like it...
These people are known to do whatever it takes to enforce their own ideals..

And for that same reason, even if the landlord is acceptable of that idea, with the potential shaming online, it can become unacceptable.

whereas for commercial / industrial properties, it is clearly stated in law that the premises be use for use as specified (i.e. office for office, factory for factory). Any deviation from that, banks can recall their loan, landlords can cancel tenancy agreements and if serious enough, immediate eviction...

Last I remembered, an organized car wash with topless models were shamed, police reports were filed etc etc, and it's a private event...
How many landlords are willing to go through that?
I doubt so...

GoddessKatya
22-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I am not quite sure if BDSM is legal or not in Singapore, do remember there is a thin line between legal or not legal even when it is just simple restraints besides, you have a lot of people who will shun the idea just because they don't like it...
These people are known to do whatever it takes to enforce their own ideals..

And for that same reason, even if the landlord is acceptable of that idea, with the potential shaming online, it can become unacceptable.

whereas for commercial / industrial properties, it is clearly stated in law that the premises be use for use as specified (i.e. office for office, factory for factory). Any deviation from that, banks can recall their loan, landlords can cancel tenancy agreements and if serious enough, immediate eviction...

Last I remembered, an organized car wash with topless models were shamed, police reports were filed etc etc, and it's a private event...
How many landlords are willing to go through that?
I doubt so...

Hello Mutalisk,
I do appreciate your knowledge on this topic. It's good to know. I do not think bdsm is illegal because you see bdsm toys in singapore sex shops. However, I do believe metal handcuffs are illegal. As you say, the law can be a bit grey.
Good to know, thank you.

Goddess Katya xx

chiesa
23-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Just a few genuine thoughts to share and on the recent comments posted,

i find it ironic that many people once complained that 300 for 1.5 hours with GZ's You Ling / Mei Na is steep. 3 months later, we see dommes charging 600/hr appearing out of nowhere and are getting business? No offence to whoever i may be suggesting to, but if i am to pay 600/hr or more, its gotta be someone like Ameri Ichinose giving me a femdom/tease session (SECG-09, MDNH-004, QEDQ-002, ALFB-155, some of her best vids imo) or Asami Ogawa, or a hot domme like Kendra James, Maitresse Madeline, Lady Natalie Black, Mistress Eleise de Lacy etc ... u guys get what i mean, some goddess that you always fantasize about serving.

To be fair to bros who have indeed very deep pockets, If i were to strike 1 mil out of nowhere, i'd probably go around trying an unknown mistress for 600/hr just once, just to have new experience, since the relativity of 600/hr and 150-200/hr is almost nil with my newly acquired 1 mil haha. But back in reality, we are always looking for value, and they are definitely not for me at the moment.

Its been a generally +ve experience for me for the past 2-3 years,

On PRC FL turned dommes, i think the good thing that I've experienced with them is that the trend of most of them being more than satisfactory is going up lately. I remember most of them used to be really crap in terms of figure, skills, attitude etc. Mistress Tian is probably the best i have sessioned with in terms of value, she had great attitude and skill. Ye Zi was okay with great hj skills, above avg looking legs but her feet were a turn off for me. I believe this group of dommes will still be providing the most budget of options available here for time being.

On the Japanese scene, I've been following FRs from bros who've been there with great interest and its always my intention to try it one day. Im very sure they can give super sessions based on my knowledge watching jap femdom clips! Hope to get guidance/advice from bros when i do make my trip

For the entire local scene, i believe that anya/anja is the best i have served. Of all the dommes i have sessioned before, she have the best looking + softest pair of feet/soles. Attitude and skills are top notch as well, though the figure of her legs were not up to my standard. Served kathy before as well, she was my 1st local experience, had pretty feet and at that time i enjoyed it pretty much. But having came across many others that have upped the notch, she's no longer in my return to serve list.

My very best and most enjoyable experienced in life to date has to be the double domme session with You Ling/ Mei Na from GZ, with You Ling in particular. Think i wrote an fr on them somewhere unfinished and was too lazy to finish it up :P
To summarize on how good was You Ling, she had the best looking pair of legs i've encountered for all dommes, bloody delicious ass, pretty soft feet that only loses to anya & Fei Yan(will talk about who she is in a while) and the best teasing/domming skill for me. Mei Na was more inexperienced on her own, but with You Ling serving as the head mistress and her like an apprentice, it was all very well. She also have the prettiest face of all mistress i have served. Ever since my 2 sessions with them in SZ, I have been wanking frequently while thinking back on those 2 sessions. The only other that i wank to having sessioned before is Fei Yan.

On the above pair's arrival in SG, i think most of you bro's who are interested to session with them would have already contacted with You Ling herself via the wechat i provided, so i neednt say much more. You Ling told me she will find time to come next year, but didnt confirm when yet.

Of more recent times, i am finding alot of pleasure visiting legal PRC in geylang. I find it surprising that many are unaware of how things work there, so just to share..
To those of you bros similar to me, who are more into the soft side of femdom, with worshipping legs and feet your main fetish, you can try them out at any of the PRC house. Though they are supposed to give the normal FL service, i have not once encountered any of them that refuses to let u worship their legs & feet. Most of them enjoy their feet being worshipped as well. And the good thing is you get to choose from many that you see, and only proceed to pay if you have seen someone u like. Altogether there are probably more than 200 of them in all the houses combined. And there are No try and hope to get lucky trips from contacting FLs seen on the net. It wont be a femdom session, but i enjoy it very much with the commando service that they provide. Their rates are 150/hr, all houses being the same except for different rooms and OKT attitude. All girls can be called from any house to another. Personally prefer going to L16H12, OKT is very friendly and patient.

It was in geylang that i met Fei Yan, an FL notorious for super good looks and fantastic figure, but doesn't provide service up to standard. Not that i cared, i was extremely lucky to have met her, her figure and face to me were like perfect, even OKTs that i spoke to have mentioned she is the kind that appears once in a blue moon in the whole of geylang. she was about 167 tall, super fair, Legs wise, best of best of all FL + dommes i've came across. Feet wise, only anya can compete in this sector. So beautiful, on heels , she's very almost on par with Ameri Ichinose, my ultimate goddess. Nice soft natural C cup boobs to go along as well. She was curious about SM when i brought it up to her, and she enjoyed using her legs and feet to tease me. Guess her "bad service" was only to other clients with conventional needs. Sigh, im missing her badly while writing on her. She has left SG in about a year ago and i have not been able to contact her since. I would pay 1k/hr to have her and You Ling double domme on me :P

Apologise for the long post, and that some of whom I've written probably dont help since they are no longer available. Just thought of penning down what has been of notable experiences for me. Wish all of you bros to continue having fun and keep the valuable sharing coming.

Cheers!

chiesa
23-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Had this thought recently, as i deem myself as one with unusually high sexual urges compared to an average guy. I can cum as much as 5 times a day, and i cum 2 times a day on avg.

Does this have anything to do with my fetishs? Are bros here having the same intensity of sexual urges?

I think its having both +ve and -ve effects on me, -ve for the bad effects on health ( I've heard it everywhere, even dommes that i sessioned with are telling me to cut down on wanking, but till now im not absolutely sure if its really that bad) , +ve because its motivating me to find new ideas to make money everyday , to satisfy my urges. If i become truely wealthy one day, much of it must be attributed to this (For those who have read Napolean Hill's - Think and grow rich, he stated sexual desires as one of the top stimulus for getting a person into his more "genius" or "productive" state)

Any comments on this bros? thanks

sequence79
23-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Any one tried her before?
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_346676241/Sexy-Babe-For-Fetish-Play.html

luther
23-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Dear bros, been lurking around all these while, now at gz and will be visit sz and hk before coming back , beside the mei na and you ling in gz what the recommended domme for sz and hk?
The trio of vivian,yo yo and maggie queen pro , are they any good?

FootboyD
24-11-2014, 02:34 AM
Which mistress here in SEA would you rate as the No.1 when it comes to foot domination and especially foot gagging. I mean, one that can really take you to your limits?

doctor sex
24-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Any one tried her before?
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_346676241/Sexy-Babe-For-Fetish-Play.html

She's very nice and attractive but not really bdsm. No equipment, no clothing, no real experience apart from fisting. She is kinky and gives great blowjobs until cim. I like her a lot but not for bdsm.

Schrodinger
24-11-2014, 11:26 AM
...Of more recent times, i am finding alot of pleasure visiting legal PRC in geylang. ...

Great sharing bro.

Would you happen to remember which of the Geylang ladies had nice feet?

yagamisg
24-11-2014, 11:31 AM
She's very nice and attractive but not really bdsm. No equipment, no clothing, no real experience apart from fisting. She is kinky and gives great blowjobs until cim. I like her a lot but not for bdsm.

bro care to share what is the damage and the look? thanks ^^

Nakamuraslave
24-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Hello everybody on bdsm sammyboy,
My name is Naka. I'm from Japan. I am new to singapore. Nice city but too hot.
I am new to bdsm. Week last, I saw Goddess Katya. She is very good & knows what I want. I am a happy slave. She is tall. She is pretty. She is good at her job. She made me happy. I love her and her leather boots & net stockings. She kick me very hard. Many bruise. But I'm happy. Thank you for having me here on this little society community.
Naka

phones
24-11-2014, 10:20 PM
anyone know what had happened to the femdom-fetish-tube website now becos recently ONLY the caucasians clips are visible and ALL the china/japanese clips are totally blank now.

Few months ago if I type in China or Japanese in the search box, many clips featuring China femdom or Japanese femdom will appear but now if I type in China or Japanese in the search box, all the clips are TOTALLY BLANK. But all those caucasians femdom clips are still working fine now.

Anyone encounter this too in the website??

FootboyD
26-11-2014, 04:51 AM
Yeah she is, hard to belive that such a young little cutie can be that cruel. She will take you to your limits. I asked for hard foot gagging and trampling and she makes you tap out. Trust me :-)

dell_lee_2003
26-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Yeah she is, hard to belive that such a young little cutie can be that cruel. She will take you to your limits. I asked for hard foot gagging and trampling and she makes you tap out. Trust me :-)

Who is she bro?

Tramal
26-11-2014, 08:38 PM
FR for Mistress Scarlett:

I’m new to BDSM and the posts here and other forums gave me the courage to contact Mistress Scarlett and organise a session. In real life, she is a very attractive and warm person. We spent sufficient time to go through the basics since I’m a beginner. She addressed all my concerns and gave me lot of confidence that she has the right skills and attitude to introduce me to this new world.

In session, the biggest change is for me to let go of myself and simply seek to serve Mistress Scarlett. It’s not an easy change but she knew exactly what to do to take me into that. Having the right mindset is the most important thing and she was excellent in making it easy for me.

Since this was my first session she was probably extra nice to me. I had fun serving her and she made me want to please her in whatever way I can.
Next part I was tied up and it was evident that Mistress Scarlett was very skilled with her ropes. When she was tying me up all I could think was that the rope was so rough that it must hurt her hands! I knew by that stage that she totally owned me! At that time I accidentally slipped out of my “sub” mind and smiled about the fun and interesting encounter I was having – uh oh, shouldn’t have done that! The smile was caught by Mistress Scarlett and a few slaps were the result. Then again, she had the skills to be a real Mistress and I still feel that I truly deserved it and she was just being fair!

Overall I had a really great time. I couldn’t have asked for more for a Mistress to gently introduce me into DBSM. So for those who’re new I would highly recommend letting Mistress Scarlett be the one to take you through this journey. For those who are experienced I guess the previous posts would have told you what you need to know.

I can’t wait to see Mistress Scarlett again.

atony1
26-11-2014, 09:32 PM
I agree with you,It is because I go to Japan not go to Thailand
I have the privilege to be granted and served a number of mistresses over the years.

The more obvious ones were: Mistress Minky, Mistress Kitty, Mistress Sayako, Mistress Anya, Mistress Hibiki, Mistress Nurie and the latest being Mistress Domina Fire. There were more but due to old age:p, I cannot recall as much now.

I think this whole thing is very subjective. Varies from person to person and the chemistry between the mistress and the sub.

I remembered some of us wrote here that they find certain mistresses not suitable for them but there were ones who enjoyed their time with these same mistresses. So there is no right or wrong.

As to the dollar value, I think most important is how one enjoyed his time or session with the particular Mistress. You can part with just S$50 and not enjoyed a moment with that particular mistress. However, you may part with S$500 and enjoy every single second with another mistress.

At the end, no right or wrong la. So bro Dr Sex and Dr BnY, chill it la. I have read and enjoyed both your FRs. Let's bury and end this whole thing and contribute more positively toward our encounters with the various mistresses.

FootboyD
27-11-2014, 01:49 AM
Who is she bro?

Sorry haha I was quoting from another post.
A bro was talking about mistress Nikki, formerly Thai domina.

www.mistressnikki.com

She is freelance now. Working in Bkk. OMG you guys gotta try her. If you ask her to push your limits, she will.

I said I wanna try foot gagging, like you see it in those Brazil videos and she did. No mercy. Very good looking and cute feet too.

GoddessKatya
27-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Good evening slaves,

I have received a few enquiries recently and some delightful slaves have been asking Me if I am a real female or a transexual.
Rest assured, I am 100% female & I was born this way. I am a tall domme, in high heel boots I am about 185cm. I'm a bit of an Amazonian.

Kisses & whips

Goddess Katya x

sequence79
27-11-2014, 11:43 PM
FR for Mistress Scarlett:

I’m new to BDSM and the posts here and other forums gave me the courage to contact Mistress Scarlett and organise a session. In real life, she is a very attractive and warm person. We spent sufficient time to go through the basics since I’m a beginner. She addressed all my concerns and gave me lot of confidence that she has the right skills and attitude to introduce me to this new world.

In session, the biggest change is for me to let go of myself and simply seek to serve Mistress Scarlett. It’s not an easy change but she knew exactly what to do to take me into that. Having the right mindset is the most important thing and she was excellent in making it easy for me.

Since this was my first session she was probably extra nice to me. I had fun serving her and she made me want to please her in whatever way I can.
Next part I was tied up and it was evident that Mistress Scarlett was very skilled with her ropes. When she was tying me up all I could think was that the rope was so rough that it must hurt her hands! I knew by that stage that she totally owned me! At that time I accidentally slipped out of my “sub” mind and smiled about the fun and interesting encounter I was having – uh oh, shouldn’t have done that! The smile was caught by Mistress Scarlett and a few slaps were the result. Then again, she had the skills to be a real Mistress and I still feel that I truly deserved it and she was just being fair!

Overall I had a really great time. I couldn’t have asked for more for a Mistress to gently introduce me into DBSM. So for those who’re new I would highly recommend letting Mistress Scarlett be the one to take you through this journey. For those who are experienced I guess the previous posts would have told you what you need to know.

I can’t wait to see Mistress Scarlett again.

Good FR bro. I'm starting to miss her. Agree with you that she is a nice and warm lady in person ie. before switching to bdsm mode. She still 'owes' me her pee :)

FootboyD
28-11-2014, 03:08 AM
Sorry to ask again, but which mistress in your own experience would you recommend, when it comes to foot gagging? I have tried a few good ones, but no one was as good and hardcore as the ones you see in those Brazil videos. I mean, like really merciless until you throw.

The best ones were Thaidomina (nurie) and in Japan mistress Rammy from Sweet devil, but still too soft.

Any recommendations?

Footboy D

Sorry haha I was quoting from another post.
A bro was talking about mistress Nikki, formerly Thai domina.

www.mistressnikki.com

She is freelance now. Working in Bkk. OMG you guys gotta try her. If you ask her to push your limits, she will.

I said I wanna try foot gagging, like you see it in those Brazil videos and she did. No mercy. Very good looking and cute feet too.

dell_lee_2003
28-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Sorry to ask again, but which mistress in your own experience would you recommend, when it comes to foot gagging? I have tried a few good ones, but no one was as good and hardcore as the ones you see in those Brazil videos. I mean, like really merciless until you throw.

The best ones were Thaidomina (nurie) and in Japan mistress Rammy from Sweet devil, but still too soft.

Any recommendations?

Footboy D

For foot gagging I think you can try Mistress Annya. I.have never tried her before but I asked her before if she can do foot gagging deep inside until i surrender, she said she is good at it.

Another one is Miss Keiko. Hope she still here in SG. Last time (my second last session) I requested her to gag me mercilessly and she did. I CANNOT EVEN BREATH WHEN SHE GAGGED ME. GAGGED FOR A MINUTE EACH TIME. feel so full and everytime like throwing sensation. Very good.

staxtics
28-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Any recommendations for foot fetish sessions? Not really into bdsm but just want a pure foot fetish session, and will be better if the person can speak English as i can't speak Mandarin.

blacknyellow
29-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Dear bro's,

I think in the last couple of weeks this forum has livened up a bit, which is a good thing. It's interesting to see some of the thai dommes coming into town. I might have to check one or two of them out :)

There is an interesting comment on Goddess Katya's blog here (http://goddesskatya.com/blog/). Goddess Katya believes that she may be the tallest dominatrix in Asia.

I think she is taller than Sayako which is saying something.

Does anyone know of a domme in Asia who is 180cm or more in height? I salivate every time when I recall my session with Katya.

B 'n' Y

silverug
29-11-2014, 08:28 PM
Which country Goddess Katya comes from?
She is 180 in heels. So. Her real height might be 1.70 or so.....or around that.....

QUOTE=blacknyellow;12210789]Dear bro's,

I think in the last couple of weeks this forum has livened up a bit, which is a good thing. It's interesting to see some of the thai dommes coming into town. I might have to check one or two of them out :)

There is an interesting comment on Goddess Katya's blog here (http://goddesskatya.com/blog/). Goddess Katya believes that she may be the tallest dominatrix in Asia.

Does anyone know of a domme in Asia who is 180cm or more in height? I salivate every time when I recall my session with Katya.

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]

doctor sex
29-11-2014, 09:04 PM
Sayako is 180cm or 5 feet 11 inches before she puts her heels onWhich country Goddess Katya comes from?
She is 180 in heels. So. Her real height might be 1.70 or so.....or around that.....

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]

yahiko
30-11-2014, 01:38 AM
Any one knows any hc where got provide sm service?

blacknyellow
30-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Which country Goddess Katya comes from?

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]

Goddess Katya is 180cm WITHOUT heels. I think she has higher heels than Sayako.

Next time I have a session I will bring my measuring tape for verification. :)

B 'n' Y

silverug
30-11-2014, 12:04 PM

B 'n' Y[/QUOTE]

I am based in the Lion City of Singapore and lived here for a number of years. With My stiletto boots, I stand at a height of more than 180cm.

Above, her posting in collarspace......it's clearly mentioned that she is 180 in her heels.

doctor sex
30-11-2014, 02:35 PM

B 'n' Y

I am based in the Lion City of Singapore and lived here for a number of years. With My stiletto boots, I stand at a height of more than 180cm.

Above, her posting in collarspace......it's clearly mentioned that she is 180 in her heels.[/QUOTE]

She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very competitive lady

blacknyellow
01-12-2014, 05:01 AM
She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very competitive lady

The Lord has spoken (again)

:)

B 'n' Y

doctor sex
01-12-2014, 07:24 AM
She's now changed it to 185cm. Aunty Kate is a very pcompetitive lady

The Lord has spoken (again)

:)

B 'n' Y

What's that supposed to mean?
Btw, she forgot to change the height here
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/goddess-katya-elite-dominatrix-singapore/3242242

doctor sex
01-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Mistress Porsha is back in town for a week.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4784221938.html

I have never met her (she once overslept for our morning appointment) but have heard she is ok. I think there have been reviews here but a while back.

DaScolda
01-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Mistress Porsha is back in town for a week.
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4784221938.html

I have never met her (she once overslept for our morning appointment) but have heard she is ok. I think there have been reviews here but a while back.
Yup, I had the same experience a couple of years back trying to arrange a session with her. Dropped her a reply via craigslist and she only replied days later when she was leaving. I dunno, maybe she only entertains regulars who already have her contact. Coz craigslist is a really sucky way of finding new business, i feel.

blacknyellow
01-12-2014, 10:00 PM
I had the joy of meeting up with Queen Porsha this afternoon. I have known her for a couple of years now. It was good to see her again. She was last here exactly a year ago. She is another kinky domme once she gets going... :)

B 'n' Y

bscoopy
02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Hi Bro's,

Hooray, understand that Mistress Luna and Scarlett are apparently setting up a dungeon in KL and will be holding sessions in KL soon! http://scarlettdomme.com/

Just want to ask the Sg bros here who have sessioned with them, which one of them has nicer legs and feet? They are both listed as being 165 cm tall, so I guess I cannot decide by height alone. I have a huge fetish for long legs encased in stockings and feet in sky high heels, and cannot wait to session with one of them. Must budget carefully as they are charging the same rates as in Sg, so can only session with one for now!

Thanks for your advice :)

silverug
03-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi Bro's,

Hooray, understand that Mistress Luna and Scarlett are apparently setting up a dungeon in KL and will be holding sessions in KL soon! http://scarlettdomme.com/

Just want to ask the Sg bros here who have sessioned with them, which one of them has nicer legs and feet? They are both listed as being 165 cm tall, so I guess I cannot decide by height alone. I have a huge fetish for long legs encased in stockings and feet in sky high heels, and cannot wait to session with one of them. Must budget carefully as they are charging the same rates as in Sg, so can only session with one for now!

Thanks for your advice :)

Welcoming both of them.....they probably need to quote Malaysian Ringgit, rate. As the per capita income in Malaysia is at least 50% lower....except those datuks...lol

blacknyellow
03-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Welcoming both of them.....they probably need to quote Malaysian Ringgit, rate. As the per capita income in Malaysia is at least 50% lower....except those datuks...lol

I thought bdsm was illegal in Malaysia? :0

B 'n' Y

silverug
03-12-2014, 09:43 PM
I thought bdsm was illegal in Malaysia? :0

B 'n' Y

shhh.....quiet! Prostitution is also illegal, but a policeman was caught soliciting their service...haha, you tell me...

GoddessKatya
05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello slaves,

There seems to be a few unanswered questions on this forum about My height. Rest assured I am taller than most of the male species on this island. :-)

Anyway, I have updated my blog (http://goddesskatya.com/blog/) today. I hope it makes stimulating reading. I wonder if I will ever bump into any of you bitches when I am working off My sweaty ass in the gym. :-) Enjoy the read & have a penetrating weekend!!!

GK x

dell_lee_2003
06-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Pretty boring now. Wanna have domatrix who will dominate for my one month stay.
here one night only cost 30-50USD. So I can spend abt 900 USD for whole month.

punishme
06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Hi Bros , I am so frustrated now . I return to UK next week and have one window of opportunity on the 11th to see the visiting Mistress Amrita from Japan but she will not be there until the 15th . I really want to experience a facesitting passout with her . She told me she can do it and assured me I will wake up again so I really want it , its the same as being smothered to death but waking up , I want the experience .I had seen her before but got scared haha and now regret it :(

raygoat
06-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Its been sometime since I serve any mistress beside mistress Sayako. The wait for her return is so long that I cant wait anymore. So I take a look at collarspace and contact mistresssairah, anyone had any experience with her. If things permit, I should be serving her coming Tuesday. From our conversation through email. She seems nice and responsive and sounds rather genuine. her picture also looks quite good. Anyone have any comments on this mistress before I meet her. Kind of excited though. ��

RayCom
07-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Hi Bros , I am so frustrated now . I return to UK next week and have one window of opportunity on the 11th to see the visiting Mistress Amrita from Japan but she will not be there until the 15th . I really want to experience a facesitting passout with her . She told me she can do it and assured me I will wake up again so I really want it , its the same as being smothered to death but waking up , I want the experience .I had seen her before but got scared haha and now regret it :(

Passes out? That sounds serious . What if you wake up find yourself in heaven or wake up and found yourself naked on the street. ��

Nakamuraslave
07-12-2014, 01:04 PM
To die under the ass of a Mistress would true fantasy. It would be happy ending to happy life. I like Goddess Katya ass. Good leather smell very sexy.
I want to die happy slave. God will see me smile long time.

punishme
07-12-2014, 09:23 PM
Passes out? That sounds serious . What if you wake up find yourself in heaven or wake up and found yourself naked on the street. ��

Haha , if I woke up in heaven then I have arrived there in the most beautiful way I can . If she dragged my body out on the busy streets of London then I think someone might notice !!!!
It is a fantasy that I want to experience , maybe I will chicken out again as the instinct for survival kicks in , unless she has me so secure in her Japanese bondage that there is no going back . Anyway I have to wait until next year sometime to find out and the experience will be under her panties , not leather :))

punishme
08-12-2014, 03:21 AM
To die under the ass of a Mistress would true fantasy. It would be happy ending to happy life. I like Goddess Katya ass. Good leather smell very sexy.
I want to die happy slave. God will see me smile long time.

Ok so will your goddess Katya make my dream fantasy come true ?

GoddessKatya
08-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Ok so will your goddess Katya make my dream fantasy come true ?

As much as I want to take My slaves to the limit, safety is paramount. It would be a nightmare to see the face if a slave turn blue. An experienced dominatrix should be able to identify the limits of a slave. However, I do get turned on when I use my leather crotch to sit on the face of a slave & he can't move because I have him tied up & chained :)

GK x

Intimissimo
08-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Any PRC mistress still active now? Eager for some Xmas season domination

doctor sex
08-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Its been sometime since I serve any mistress beside mistress Sayako. The wait for her return is so long that I cant wait anymore. So I take a look at collarspace and contact mistresssairah, anyone had any experience with her. If things permit, I should be serving her coming Tuesday. From our conversation through email. She seems nice and responsive and sounds rather genuine. her picture also looks quite good. Anyone have any comments on this mistress before I meet her. Kind of excited though. ��

Sayako will be back in town from 5-17 January if that helps

raygoat
08-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Thank you doctorsex. Yes just received an email from her this evening. Will be seeing her soon. Btw have you heard of mistressSairah of collarspace? We arrange to meet tomorrow. Don't know if anyone here had any experience with her? Thanks

DOMINAFIRE
08-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Hello everyone,
My travel update for the month of December and Jan. 2015
Will be in Phuket and Bkk for a short trip, holidays and short session. December 10-16
January 2nd wk - Singapore
January 3rd wk- Malaysia
more updates coming soon.
Pm me for more details. www.dominafire.com
Will start accepting early bookings now.
Merry Xmas and have a perverted New year to all!!!

punishme
08-12-2014, 08:55 PM
As much as I want to take My slaves to the limit, safety is paramount. It would be a nightmare to see the face if a slave turn blue. An experienced dominatrix should be able to identify the limits of a slave. However, I do get turned on when I use my leather crotch to sit on the face of a slave & he can't move because I have him tied up & chained :)

GK x

That is a no then , haha . As for leather , I have a leather jacket that I will be wearing when I go back UK tomorrow , I can wrap it around my face and maybe put a 50kg weight on top and try to imagine it is a dommina but not at all exciting . Facesitting with panties and no panties is so good and arousing because of the lovely scent and intimate contact with a beautiful dommina and I see domminas with 8 or 6 years experience and unfortunately for me they know my limits . Sometimes I wish they didn't :)

doctor sex
08-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you doctorsex. Yes just received an email from her this evening. Will be seeing her soon. Btw have you heard of mistressSairah of collarspace? We arrange to meet tomorrow. Don't know if anyone here had any experience with her? Thanks

Airah's tribute is half what sayako charges but Sayako's experience, equipment and skills are much higher.
Try airah, she's fun and you will enjoy but she's not sayako.