PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Krenjusen
30-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Yes I did communicate with her on certain things b4 hand, for eg permission for getting an ass plug, getting turned on by fisting. But most stuffs were unknown to me, like wax or ice tube. That uncertainty multiplies to the fun. She is quite careful to my pain threshold though; she put clips on my balls and nipples but later spared me from that because I was in obvious pain. During the attempted ass fisting, she was careful too since she knew my ass has not been fisted before.

Mistress Poppy knows I am an ass slave so she doesnt waste too much time on me with her feet. I'm sure she can fulfill your feetasy! Enjoy and remember to write FR!

*high five* bro, fellow ass slut here ;)

copymark
30-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Part 2...

So here i continue. so just to clarify, Bella and Poppy are two different mistresses. They're sisters. Poppy calls Bella "Jie".

So i stripped naked and poppy had me wash 10 undies, look so solourful and sexy. I handwashed them on my knees and was tempted to smell it.

Next, I was made to mop the floor on my hands and knees. while i was doing so, Bella came from behind and kicked my balls. lol. it was erotic though.

Then i was made to massage both mistress legs while they took turns teasing my balls with their feet. they took turns to slap my cock and it hurts but it turns them on seeing my face as I was reacting to the pain.

Bella then answered a call and continued slapping my face and i shrieked out and bella immediately covered my mouth and continued to slap my cock.

soon i was lying on the floor and Bella gave me a handjob and before i came, poppy grabbed my legs and lifted them over my head such that my cock was pointing straight at my face. in no time i shot my load all over my face and mouth.

Bella then made me lick and eat my own cum and left.

in my opinion, both bella and poppy are really pretty and young and genuine mistresses.

copymark
30-09-2012, 09:19 PM
Also just to clarify, to me being made to clean the rooms and toilets is a privillege. perhaps I am a real submissive, not just seeking a gal to fulfill my fantasies.

i do want to please my mistresses as well and tat includes cleaning their homes to give them a comfy and clean environment. its humiliating to have to do it naked while they laugh and tease me.

kamp
30-09-2012, 09:27 PM
I spoke with Poppy over the phone before but I was extremely put off by her loud rude attitude. The way she talk macam quarralling and wanna fight like that.

I spoke with Qiqi next and she was polite and friendly hence I went to her district 14 hse to find her. But I was disppointed with her service , hence I did not post any FR Becos I noticed in this forum many samsters that post bad FRs they often get !@#$% by clones.

I got a regular nick here since 2007 which is for FLs sex one. Hence I don't wan use that nick to post this HAHA

dell_lee_2003
30-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Part 2...

So here i continue. so just to clarify, Bella and Poppy are two different mistresses. They're sisters. Poppy calls Bella "Jie".

So i stripped naked and poppy had me wash 10 undies, look so solourful and sexy. I handwashed them on my knees and was tempted to smell it.

Next, I was made to mop the floor on my hands and knees. while i was doing so, Bella came from behind and kicked my balls. lol. it was erotic though.

Then i was made to massage both mistress legs while they took turns teasing my balls with their feet. they took turns to slap my cock and it hurts but it turns them on seeing my face as I was reacting to the pain.

Bella then answered a call and continued slapping my face and i shrieked out and bella immediately covered my mouth and continued to slap my cock.

soon i was lying on the floor and Bella gave me a handjob and before i came, poppy grabbed my legs and lifted them over my head such that my cock was pointing straight at my face. in no time i shot my load all over my face and mouth.

Bella then made me lick and eat my own cum and left.

in my opinion, both bella and poppy are really pretty and young and genuine mistresses.
Wow bro.. you are so lucky to have both Mistresses. I was tortured by Mistress bella 2 times. She really know my need and also my feet fantasy. She really did make me a good cum end of the session. Full one hour really worth it. Wish me good luck for this coming week Mistress poppy session.

eplf
01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
A word of fairness, Poppy is an excellent mistress. She'll always have a special place in my heart :o I'd recommend our bros here to give her a try without hesitation. This is something which I have done before and our dear Mistress herself is aware n appreciative of it.

It's perhaps how some of of the NEW posters here are being a tad too defensive with a tinge of arrogance (on their educational background, but if they were so successful in life, they'd probably be busy earning tons of money somewhere else instead;)) that's making some of us here feel that it's a case of bad marketing.

Word of advice to the bro here whom I shall not name, maybe you would like to play it cool and let our fellow Samsters have some breathing space to decide on their own on who's good and who's not.

Thanks for your advice. I just was surprised how easily one could be identified as a gunner. I meant no offense and I apologize if I did. I could be overly arrogant in some posts and was not very aware of the situation here. But I accept only reasonable critics. Also I created the account here specifically for sm topics so I may be ignorant of the overall rituals of sammyboy forum.

eplf
01-10-2012, 01:06 AM
You are really dead wrong.

Youe postings really give the impression that your FRs are fake.

It's true. That's why last week I already "crossed swords" with you.

If that is so -- my fault. I originally only planned to post a few FRs. The I was under protective mood and also, probably made a few inappropriate remarks on education and such.

However I'm still not clear why my FRs look fake. They are obviously not copied; I am no novelist too. There are much more extreme activities reported by other bros. Mine was only mild sm at the most: humiliation and etc. For example, bro Krenjusen here seem to have some very sensual sessions too. I was very upset because I did spend quite some time in writing the FRs.

Risking being arrogant or ignorant, I had no prior experience in the sex service scene. Not even once. I'm only interested in sm. So yeah you could be vastly more experienced in that section.

In any cases, happy holiday.

MistressPoppy
01-10-2012, 01:19 AM
I spoke with Poppy over the phone before but I was extremely put off by her loud rude attitude. The way she talk macam quarralling and wanna fight like that.

I spoke with Qiqi next and she was polite and friendly hence I went to her district 14 hse to find her. But I was disppointed with her service , hence I did not post any FR Becos I noticed in this forum many samsters that post bad FRs they often get !@#$% by clones.

I got a regular nick here since 2007 which is for FLs sex one. Hence I don't wan use that nick to post this HAHA

Sorry. I don't know who you are. When I first started many people asked a lot of questions unrelated to SM. And also many people do not come even if they have booked a session. So my temper was not good at all at that time.

Intimissimo
01-10-2012, 06:49 AM
Really a 冰火 experience!

http://www.collarme.com/photos/1641770.jpg

May be phone is not the best way. Words may be better; we communicated thru' SMS for example. Not easy to switch from Mistress mode to nice kitten mode mid-session just to pick up a phone call from potential clients! In our 1st session, a long query came thru phone despite her asking the person to email, while I just froze with dunno-what stuffed in my ass.

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 11:14 AM

is QiQi still around? which QiQi?

dell_lee_2003
01-10-2012, 02:40 PM
Now I am a bit peaceful now. all my doubt is cleared. thank you mistress poppy. Now I am imagining how Mistress will use her feet to torture my little dick. I am hopping to get gagged, slapped and both at the same tIme many many times.

See you Mistress.

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
If that is so -- my fault. I originally only planned to post a few FRs. The I was under protective mood and also, probably made a few inappropriate remarks on education and such.

However I'm still not clear why my FRs look fake. They are obviously not copied; I am no novelist too. There are much more extreme activities reported by other bros. Mine was only mild sm at the most: humiliation and etc. For example, bro Krenjusen here seem to have some very sensual sessions too. I was very upset because I did spend quite some time in writing the FRs.

Risking being arrogant or ignorant, I had no prior experience in the sex service scene. Not even once. I'm only interested in sm. So yeah you could be vastly more experienced in that section.

In any cases, happy holiday.

Hi, bro, i dont think ur FR is fake...nor u r arrogant....in fact i found it quite hilarious that u r always "wrong"...and can be "wronged" by different persons....its a sad story~

i dont wanna to be used as labors during a sm session....but i think its ok if the sub is happy with it....but i dont think the mistresses will persuade subs to do it....i've been with bella and poppy....and they never asked me to do it, because i don like it...

the mistress are to be paid to satisfy ur fetish, whatever may it be; i think that keeps the deal fair

Krenjusen
01-10-2012, 04:59 PM
I've heard from my TS Mistress Lady Xotica that there are also slaves who pay full session rates just to hug her heels and go to sleep on the ground with any additional activities. So nothing peculiar about individuals who choose to do household chores. At least I get clean rooms and toilets when I visit the Mistress!! Lol.

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 06:01 PM
I've heard from my TS Mistress Lady Xotica that there are also slaves who pay full session rates just to hug her heels and go to sleep on the ground with any additional activities. So nothing peculiar about individuals who choose to do household chores. At least I get clean rooms and toilets when I visit the Mistress!! Lol.

actually each time i go for Mistress Bella...after the session...the room is always a messy and dirty with different juices....yeah, not just juice but juices :) .... and it is always her who clean it up while i am showering myself.... she is quite a nice lady.....that's why i like her....

Krenjusen
01-10-2012, 06:08 PM
actually each time i go for Mistress Bella...after the session...the room is always a messy and dirty with different juices....yeah, not just juice but juices :) .... and it is always her who clean it up while i am showering myself.... she is quite a nice lady.....that's why i like her....

I met them both before, yes very very nice people. Else I wouldn't have been a regular or appeared as a model for one of their profiles!

dell_lee_2003
01-10-2012, 07:06 PM
I met them both before, yes very very nice people. Else I wouldn't have been a regular or appeared as a model for one of their profiles!

Yeah.. I met with Mistress Bella 2 times too. she clean my juices with detol liquid herself which I am having a clean up. my last session was to drink water which she put her feet inside the plate and she cleaning it. It is just taste normal water since I use the distill water but the submissive make me rocket hard. she even raise her feet with water and put inside my mouth and ask me to drink the water and swallow it. that make me so dam hard and good. missing these days. May be Mistress poppy do that to me again.

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Yeah.. I met with Mistress Bella 2 times too. she clean my juices with detol liquid herself which I am having a clean up. my last session was to drink water which she put her feet inside the plate and she cleaning it. It is just taste normal water since I use the distill water but the submissive make me rocket hard. she even raise her feet with water and put inside my mouth and ask me to drink the water and swallow it. that make me so dam hard and good. missing these days. May be Mistress poppy do that to me again.

damn...must try that next time!!

dell_lee_2003
01-10-2012, 07:30 PM

bro.. do you mean u will want to tryout to drink feet water next time? yeah u shd. I tried that and it dam solid hard on. the best is u sit, ask her to put her feet on the dick, ask her to raise her feet and put inside ur mouth with water. so shoik. dick so dam hard but trampled. so tortured feet water drinking time..

Galiator
01-10-2012, 07:36 PM

Hi, if Mistress Bella still taking session ?. Any bro can advise ?

dell_lee_2003
01-10-2012, 07:47 PM

why not sms to mistress hu at collar me?
the other way is sms to mistress poppysg and ask her whether she can join forces with mistress Bella. I believe u will non stop tortured and non stop cumming.

happy912
01-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Another PRC Mistress is here ==> http://www.darklordgems.com/p/july-92465996.html

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 08:43 PM

yes she is still there....u smsed her and got no reply?

kamp
01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Tat intissimo posted poppy answer phone calls during his 1-hr session. If it's really true she answer calls & don't turn off her phone during client's 1-hour session, then I won't find her. Whether FLs or SM, if she answer calls during client's 1-hr session, proves she don't respect customers , don't respect her own job & too money-minded. Many samsters in FL 2 all these yrs alrdy post many times they'll boycott any PRC if she answer calls during clients's 1-hour session. Bcos many samsters in FL Dome 2 alredy very fed-up that some PRCs always have this problem when the Thais/viets automatically turn off their phone during the 1-hr session. Of course to each his own, but must respect other samsters's pet-peeves on what they feel is a no-no on the female's dos and donts during the session.

doekoe123
01-10-2012, 09:39 PM
My first post (not new to this board, but new to singapore, Asian but non Chinese and don't speak Chinese either) and unfortunately not a positive one (with poppy): I will probably get flamed over this, but promise to post something more positive on other experiences outside of Singapore to compensate. I'm a switch, experienced, sub in sessions with dommes of course, but have a limited capacity to deal with b/s outside of (paid) sessions...

Am being moderated so this has to come in 3parts apparently

To be continued

doekoe123
01-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Part 2

2nd attempt I had to cancel (work), however I notified her a day before the meeting.

after agreeing to meet for a 3rd time, asked her if we could move the appointmt by an hour: no she said, fine i replied: lets stick to the original time. she then again smsed me while I was driving to meet her. As I didn't reply within 10 minutes ( cant check smses while I drive) she canceled on me. By the time I replied to her (when I arrived ) it was too late. She had gone out with her friend

To be continued...

doekoe123
01-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Part 3)

4th time: after several 'sorry's, she was going to hook me up with her sister (should be obvious who from all the other posts). After agreeing on a time (I know I'm an idiot: why did I keep trying, I also had to cancel another appointment for that) she again canceled on me ( or probably her sister, god knows)

To be continued:

doekoe123
01-10-2012, 09:51 PM
4)

I know: my side of the story, maybe my bad luck. don't even think she's a bad person, and I'm sure she'll post something after she reads this, but find this quite disappointing. Never had these issues in Japan, hong kong, europe, Thailand, or Taiwan and am quite frustrated by the lack of professionalism. No more PRC for me. Off to Tokyo end of this week: no such crap with lasiora at least... will post on my previous more positive experiences elsewhere soon, if this gets past the mod.

wujifoot
01-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Some of you might already be aware, Mistress Sayoko will be in Singapore again, this time from 3 October 2012 to 14 October 2012. She has instructed that I should post a message here to inform (and remind) all her slaves about her visit. Contact her directly to arrange a session and find out about her interests. Her Singapore number is +65 8501 3675 and it will be activated from 3 October 2012 when Mistress arrives in Singapore. Her website is http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html.

does miss sayako allows release at the end of the session?

Krenjusen
01-10-2012, 10:35 PM
does miss sayako allows release at the end of the session?

Sayako looks tempting. Was in a discussion with her few days back but she hasn't got back since, might be fully booked or something...

other than Sayako, would definitely love to try out the Mistresses from Thaidomina or Suniya herself if they ever drop by Singapore again! :cool:

apantyhoselover
01-10-2012, 11:21 PM
bro.. do you mean u will want to tryout to drink feet water next time? yeah u shd. I tried that and it dam solid hard on. the best is u sit, ask her to put her feet on the dick, ask her to raise her feet and put inside ur mouth with water. so shoik. dick so dam hard but trampled. so tortured feet water drinking time..

yeah....that's the game.....u r good at it man~

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 12:31 AM
After having posted a less positive (1st) review, which I'm not sure will get past the moderators, now the good experiences.

How I wish Tokyo was still the main financial centre of Asia: I'd be enjoying Lasiora more than the 3/4 times per year I'm in Tokyo now. the punctuality and professionalism of LS is easy to get used to but difficult to find outside of Japan...

Had great sessions with for example nana (esp 1st time), ayatsuki (no English but great chemistry), an ok session with akiho. Only disappointment ( relative to the high standard of Ls) was nagisa, who happens to be SE Asian but apparently born & raised in Japan. Now don't want to come across as racist but it simply wasn't the best session.
More later

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 01:17 AM
So I'm a switch and enjoy dishing it out at least as much. While most of this was with ex gf's I recently had one more recent experience (via CM) where I compensated her for her time (to send her home with a few bills like a little wh$re was actually a turn on). She's a MILF, and her humps and doesn't know she's doing this.

I made her confess her sins, and gave her a proper punishment with the riding crop. Of course she had to count and thank me for every stroke. Remember one of the sins: she had let a taxi driver screw her in return for a free taxi ride. That one deserved a few extra whacks on her ass!

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 01:29 AM
...part 2:

We actually met in a hotel. In the room I had told her to undress: I had instructed her to shave and come clean ( every orifice). After inspection I made her kneel in the window sill with her crotch towards the window and the drapes wide open. Not sure if anyone in the office building across form the hotel did see her: it sure was a turn on

I later sent her off after a proper punishment, but not before I had her suck me, and after i had taken her from behind.

Again: she's on CM, not hard to locate I think, and good fun. She doesn't meet in cheap hotels, so be prepared to spend some money on this, and she's very picky when it comes to hygiene.

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Last one for the day, and that's enough on sm: I do enjoy vanilla activities too (variety is the spice of life...)

To get back on my experience with nagisa in Tokyo: do appreciate SE Asian women's ( even if I'm NE Asian myself), so quick one on Thailand.
only one session with suniya in her Bkk dungeon, but nothing but good to say about her: kind before and after sessions ( which goes for the japanese mistresses too) but as soon as the session starts cold and domineering: great. good at golden shower too. Bit more expensive than the rest there, and the session was a few years ago so perhaps I should try her again.
Others in Bkk: double mistress session with thaigodessx, with synee and Natasha: more on that later.

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 01:59 AM
Final comment on mrs poppy (hope this will get posted) : this is my experience, not looking for an argument with either her or the fans she apparently has here: she may be great in session, I just wouldn't know. It may have been partially a language issue even if her english is pretty good ( still regret not having had a session with bella). With all the issues with trying to schedule anything (and the time wasted on my end) i cant help but compare with Japan, where you never would have an issue like this. Lesson to be learnt for the PRC (and local) ladies who want to do this for a living perhaps?

doekoe123
02-10-2012, 03:53 AM
I had to cut up the original post on poppy in so many parts that some of it got lost on the way.... It all started with my 1st booking with her, when i arrived on time, waited for 20 min in the heat, after which I called her: she had overran previous appointments and if I could wait another 20 minutes... Not pleased: if you're late have the decency to SMS me: I had rushed to get there on time even though i am busy at work. Mood was gone, left for home. Unfortunately that's not where it ended...

Intimissimo
02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Tat intissimo posted poppy answer phone calls during his 1-hr session. If it's really true she answer calls & don't turn off her phone during client's 1-hour session, then I won't find her. Whether FLs or SM, if she answer calls during client's 1-hr session, proves she don't respect customers , don't respect her own job & too money-minded. Many samsters in FL 2 all these yrs alrdy post many times they'll boycott any PRC if she answer calls during clients's 1-hour session. Bcos many samsters in FL Dome 2 alredy very fed-up that some PRCs always have this problem when the Thais/viets automatically turn off their phone during the 1-hr session. Of course to each his own, but must respect other samsters's pet-peeves on what they feel is a no-no on the female's dos and donts during the session.

It was a 2 hr session, and she asked me if she could answer (which of cos I said can since I was in slave mode haha)

apantyhoselover
02-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Final comment on mrs poppy (hope this will get posted) : this is my experience, not looking for an argument with either her or the fans she apparently has here: she may be great in session, I just wouldn't know. It may have been partially a language issue even if her english is pretty good ( still regret not having had a session with bella). With all the issues with trying to schedule anything (and the time wasted on my end) i cant help but compare with Japan, where you never would have an issue like this. Lesson to be learnt for the PRC (and local) ladies who want to do this for a living perhaps?

if we got more mistresses than wanted here in SG, or simply just meets the ends, the situation would be different

kamp
02-10-2012, 01:04 PM
It was a 2 hr session, and she asked me if she could answer (which of cos I said can since I was in slave mode haha)

Many samsters in FL 2 alrdy post many times regardless of 1-hr or 2-hr, any PRC that answer phone calls during a paid session, they'll boycott totally.

kamp
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
4)

I know: my side of the story, maybe my bad luck. don't even think she's a bad person, and I'm sure she'll post something after she reads this, but find this quite disappointing. Never had these issues in Japan, hong kong, europe, Thailand, or Taiwan and am quite frustrated by the lack of professionalism. No more PRC for me. Off to Tokyo end of this week: no such crap with lasiora at least... will post on my previous more positive experiences elsewhere soon, if this gets past the mod.

Frankly I had MANY bad experiences with PRCs FLs too.

dell_lee_2003
02-10-2012, 05:16 PM
just had a session with mistress poppysg. she is at pretty side. I think everyone know that mistress Bella was her sister. I met with both today. During the session, to my surprise mistress Bella appear and dominate me for 2-3min with her lovely feet. I am always wanted to get domination by two mistress. my wish fulfill today.

the slap that mistress poppysg gave me was stronger and so painful than mistress Bella. she check with me. I am really at her mercy. just one slap make me cry out loud. the whole feet was stuff inside so I can't moan loud. after a few slaps, trampled she allow me to cum by her nice HJ. the first drop was by her Hj but subsequent drops were cum by her slaps. I think around 7-8slaps. it's really amazingly good I must say. I don't know whether she understand my need or we just happen to be clicked.

next sessions I will stick to my pretty princess Bella. and ask her sister to teach her how-to make me cum whIle slappIng. hee hee.. the moment I saw mistress Bella my little bro say mistress please use ur feet to kick me and to slap me. she did that today.

so I would say I am really lucky. I actually wish mistress Bella come bk n put her feet inside my mouth while mistress poppy slapping my little bro to let all cum out.

totolim
02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
No wonder Nagisa looks the least "Japanese" of all the mistresses when I was going through the album

After having posted a less positive (1st) review, which I'm not sure will get past the moderators, now the good experiences.

How I wish Tokyo was still the main financial centre of Asia: I'd be enjoying Lasiora more than the 3/4 times per year I'm in Tokyo now. the punctuality and professionalism of LS is easy to get used to but difficult to find outside of Japan...

Had great sessions with for example nana (esp 1st time), ayatsuki (no English but great chemistry), an ok session with akiho. Only disappointment ( relative to the high standard of Ls) was nagisa, who happens to be SE Asian but apparently born & raised in Japan. Now don't want to come across as racist but it simply wasn't the best session.
More later

apantyhoselover
02-10-2012, 06:08 PM
I Disagree with u! It all depends on the girl's character/attitude. Eg, there are fewer koreans than PRCs in sex line. But koreans and even viets and thais these 3 seldom have this problem. Always are the PRCs/locals these 2 have this attitude problem.

I Aagree with u!
yeah.....its true that girls with good attitude will always serve u best....but for the rest, when they found bad attitude means no money....i think they will be forced to improve

Intimissimo
02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Taken from Mistress Poppy's QQ

my butt with the 7" ass plug in it.
http://s18.postimage.org/ap2rcp005/plugin.jpg
(http://postimage.org/image/ap2rcp005/)
She stuffed the tail into my tail
http://s18.postimage.org/6v9b3jio5/tiger.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/6v9b3jio5/)

"it's almost there! Up to the knuckles just a bit more and relax"
http://s18.postimage.org/pwiqx1rut/fist.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/pwiqx1rut/)

Soon she gave up and replaced her hand with the anal plug.
http://s18.postimage.org/rqvlesev9/plugout.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/rqvlesev9/)

eplf
02-10-2012, 06:32 PM

I think your comment is valid:-D

This applies to nearly all aspects in business. Japanese are known for their professionalism in almost everything. However Singapore seems to have a particular low standard of service compared to even mainland China, let alone Japan.

And apparently the sex industry in other Asian countries are not as nearly mature as Japan. Thus the differences could be pronounced.

The (mostly on-line) FLs are quickly replacing the traditional (and managed) GL scene for their accessibility, girl choices and the most crucial varieties (SM for example). However the FLs are under strict control of the government (of course they are illegal; more to the point, the government do not want the local money to flow outside Singapore) thus none of them are able to establish reliable services as the Japanese groups could. I heard that in Amsterdam college student majored in business would go to the management board of the brothels. By comparison, Poppy seems to single-handedly organize her work, handle her on-line profile, purchase the equipment and maintain the room (partly why I would spend time to write for her; but then I didn't have the issues e.g. being late or answering the phone during the session etc.). Long way to go Samsters. Long way to go.

Before that, I'll have to live with the local availability first.

eplf
02-10-2012, 06:54 PM

Guess it's OK to boycott her/all PRCs if you wish to. If turning off the phone is important then so be it. I personally still rank looking and SM (massage, xxoo) skill over the minorities. I don't think we have significant barganing power in this. Especially the FLs are mostly unregulated and not legal. (Meaning a premium for "breaking the law". Also no one would "morally" back you up when complaining -- your wife perphas? This is not exactly a "career" so to speak). lol

Now even me hate my businessman like tone. Next comes the FRs.

d2pre
02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
just had a session with mistress poppysg. she is at pretty side. I think everyone know that mistress Bella was her sister. I met with both today. During the session, to my surprise mistress Bella appear and dominate me for 2-3min with her lovely feet. I am always wanted to get domination by two mistress. my wish fulfill today.

the slap that mistress poppysg gave me was stronger and so painful than mistress Bella. she check with me. I am really at her mercy. just one slap make me cry out loud. the whole feet was stuff inside so I can't moan loud. after a few slaps, trampled she allow me to cum by her nice HJ. the first drop was by her Hj but subsequent drops were cum by her slaps. I think around 7-8slaps. it's really amazingly good I must say. I don't know whether she understand my need or we just happen to be clicked.

next sessions I will stick to my pretty princess Bella. and ask her sister to teach her how-to make me cum whIle slappIng. hee hee.. the moment I saw mistress Bella my little bro say mistress please use ur feet to kick me and to slap me. she did that today.

so I would say I am really lucky. I actually wish mistress Bella come bk n put her feet inside my mouth while mistress poppy slapping my little bro to let all cum out.

bella or poppy feet nicer?

kamp
02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Guess it's OK to boycott her/all PRCs if you wish to. If turning off the phone is important then so be it. I personally still rank looking and SM (massage, xxoo) skill over the minorities. I don't think we have significant barganing power in this. Especially the FLs are mostly unregulated and not legal. (Meaning a premium for "breaking the law". Also no one would "morally" back you up when complaining -- your wife perphas? This is not exactly a "career" so to speak). lol

You are a crazy moron!

what u mean my wife remark? why u always keep saying offensive arroagnt remark?

F U!

Krenjusen
02-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Anyone giving Mistress Sayako a try?

Unfortunately I've got to give her a miss as my Vitamin M hasn't replenished.. :( Asking rate at USD$300/$SGD390 per HR, inclusive of room at a decent hotel in town.

eplf
02-10-2012, 08:53 PM
I had to cut up the original post on poppy in so many parts that some of it got lost on the way.... It all started with my 1st booking with her, when i arrived on time, waited for 20 min in the heat, after which I called her: she had overran previous appointments and if I could wait another 20 minutes... Not pleased: if you're late have the decency to SMS me: I had rushed to get there on time even though i am busy at work. Mood was gone, left for home. Unfortunately that's not where it ended...

Dude honestly I wouldn't run into such scenarios. I mean I wouldn't rush to a session while busy working... Just joking.:p

eplf
02-10-2012, 09:03 PM

Someone is offended by my lines. I assume you guys are all grown ups and have the knowledge of what does it mean by invoking a sex service and will take up the responsibility of a grown-up man. And FLs are not apples and dead fishes in the supermarket alright. This is a bit off-topic, but I'm constantly impressed by the varieties of this forum.

I myself is not innocent and I at least have the gut to face my slightly alternative choice of sex life (and I enjoy it). Also we are only virtual IDs. I'm fascinated that how easily people get angry in a cyber world. You can't punch me. The most explosive consequence is that I should choose to abandon the ID. lol

Latexman
02-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Nice pictures Intimissimo =)

doctor sex
02-10-2012, 09:47 PM
Anyone know anything about queenporsha in collarme. She's in Singapore for a week.

dell_lee_2003
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
bella or poppy feet nicer?

It is depend on the individual bro.. Bella feet is very tempting to suck as she painted black toe nail. Once it is inside the mouth, you dont want to take out.
Poppy feet is a little (just a little) but softer. Same, once it is inside you dont wanna take it out already. But My mistress is Bella. :). She so pretty with the hair band. I fall for that.

d2pre
03-10-2012, 01:24 AM
It is depend on the individual bro.. Bella feet is very tempting to suck as she painted black toe nail. Once it is inside the mouth, you dont want to take out.
Poppy feet is a little (just a little) but softer. Same, once it is inside you dont wanna take it out already. But My mistress is Bella. :). She so pretty with the hair band. I fall for that.

anyway bella rate $150/hr?

serf0000
03-10-2012, 09:52 AM

you never take pictures of their feet for memento?

what are their shoe size?
Kathy's is size 4, her feet is very small and dainty. What about Bella and Poppy?

serf0000
03-10-2012, 10:02 AM

this scene really inspired you huh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5lDYTQjMo&feature=plcp

Intimissimo
03-10-2012, 11:29 AM

Didn't happen to me... Though language could really be a barrier because sometimes even I also need to listen carefully to understand the northerners' mandarin Chinese

Anyway seems like you are a Korean - any SM experience to share from there?

AmeShin
03-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Massive mistress posts

How about female slaves?
Any avenue on them?

MistressPoppy
03-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi everyone. I see a lot of discussion about me. I want to say that I really try to do my best for each session. So I need a lot of time to prepare and get into the right mood. Without a good mood the session will not be fun. I do not take more than three sessions in one day for the same reason. Don't think that you can have one with me any time. It's not possible. I do this to ensure the quality of the sessions. I want to have a good time playing real SM because I enjoy it a lot. I hope you to give yourself enough time to prepare your mood before a session.

MistressPoppy
03-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Frankly I had MANY bad experiences with PRCs FLs too.

I don't know you and if you are not one of my subs you can not be saying any bad experiences about me.

OK. Let's be honest. You are not directly saying it but you are mentioning me. If you have a reason to say anything about me, say it like a man.

eplf
03-10-2012, 02:34 PM
You are a crazy moron!

what u mean my wife remark? why u always keep saying offensive arroagnt remark?

F U!

Although you have nicely edited your original message, presumably because of your self-reflection and shame, I quoted and thus captured the glorious words of yours, which should explain things themselves.

Very Sincerely,
E.P.L.F. (an ID, the owner of which you don't know).

eplf
03-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Massive mistress posts

How about female slaves?
Any avenue on them?

That doekoe123 gentleman seems to have an FR on that. The name "slave" itself could be forbidding enough for it to be openly discussed here wouldn't you think?

AmeShin
03-10-2012, 02:44 PM
Cause I am dom. Prefer submissive play from the gals part rather than being a sub to them

eplf
03-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Cause I am dom. Prefer submissive play from the gals part rather than being a sub to them

Yeah of course! I normally go to fetlife for such fetishes. Wondering myself why there are far more pro-dommes (well, not a lot) than pro-subs (almost none), I reason that commercially it would be very hard to brand such services, even as a FL. However there are plenty of gals looking for sugar daddies and such. They could all potentially be a sub. From this perspective, probably a female sub is a much more naturally thing than a female domme. As long as you have a real dominating aspect yourself. That is, no role-playing would be needed?

apantyhoselover
03-10-2012, 03:26 PM
just saw some ads in FL Dome2 providing 丝足按摩, meaning massage using feet wearing stockings, and footjobs

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=316954

there must be people here interested in it. anyone tried yet?

doekoe123
03-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Poppy, I'm glad you enjoy your sessions yourself, and this really is the last thing I will say about this (and you), but you doing max three sessions per day? Please....

doekoe123
03-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Didn't happen to me... Though language could really be a barrier because sometimes even I also need to listen carefully to understand the northerners' mandarin Chinese

Anyway seems like you are a Korean - any SM experience to share from there?

Clever. Then I kind of gave that one away: not that many NE Asian countries.

My (limited) experience there is of the non-paid kind, with me dom rather than sub. I usually enjoy the many 'vanilla' pleasures there.

MistressPoppy
03-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Poppy, I'm glad you enjoy your sessions yourself, and this really is the last thing I will say about this (and you), but you doing max three sessions per day? Please....

Oh sure you know my life more than myself. And do not speak in such a tone. Be a man. I'm a girl and I can say things directly.

Please tell the story again and again. Thank you. I can help you in details. If you want I can give the records.

I am sure we did not "click".

kamp
03-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't know you and if you are not one of my subs you can not be saying any bad experiences about me.

OK. Let's be honest. You are not directly saying it but you are mentioning me. If you have a reason to say anything about me, say it like a man.

You are a crazy retard!

My posting said I had MANY bad experiences with PRCs FLs. Why you so rude and sensitive must scold me say like man?! I did not name you what! But now since you behave in this way, already can prove you have very bad attitude!

It is really true many samsters and also other forumers from other porn forums had posted many times to say PRCs prostitutes/Dommes/massuese generally had the worst attitude when compared with all the different various countries's foreigners girls.

doekoe123
03-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Was in London a few weeks ago and met this sub Emma (can google that, there are more like her). Don't remember what exactly the damage was but London, so not that cheap. Spanking included in the basic rate, caning and more serious stuff more expensive. I'm much more into the psychological aspects of sm rather than senseless inflicting of pain, so basic rate for me.

Session: Mostly spanking, role play and then sex. She was quite chunky ( too big for me to be honest), and role play wise not exactly what I enjoy (the English schoolgirl who has been naughty etc: not really my cup of tea). Anyhow, ok but no repeat for me.

Not sure how you get points here, but if you appreciate my input....

kamp
03-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Although you have nicely edited your original message, presumably because of your self-reflection and shame, I quoted and thus captured the glorious words of yours, which should explain things themselves.

Very Sincerely,
E.P.L.F. (an ID, the owner of which you don't know).

You are a shameless clone !

I already knew you this shameless retard is a PRC clone shamelessly trying to garner flagging interest from yr postings for your own country PRCs prostitutes here in this forum!

kamp
03-10-2012, 08:58 PM
In terms of services and attitude, the Vietnamese and Thais girls have much better attitude and service than the PRCs............

Malaysian-chinese girls are somewhere in between these 2 groups. I Tried many malaysian-chinese in the 1990s

I had played all these 4 groups in the past 2 decades. I Also tried 3 Koreans before

In terms of strictly attitude and services, the PRCs are the worst of these 5 groups.

well-said.................

doekoe123
03-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Well, since my contributions to this board seem to lead to deductions of points ( and unnecessary arguments), I can only conclude I've got better things to do.

eplf
03-10-2012, 09:11 PM
You are a shameless clone !

I already knew you this shameless retard is a PRC clone shamelessly trying to garner flagging interest from yr postings for your own country PRCs prostitutes here in this forum!

a) My quotes show that you have edited all the messages you've posted yesterday. Give reasons for that.

b) I love you.

c) Yeah of course I'm a bad person. I love SM. I profit from slave trade too. Also tobacco and financial products. I'm a bastard. I'm shameless. Ah... and my postings are actually garnering interest rather than hates and profane words? Ye-ppieee!

kamp
03-10-2012, 09:13 PM
a) My quotes show that you have edited all the messages you've posted yesterday. Give reasons for that.

b) I love you.

c) Yeah of course I'm a bad person. I love SM. I profit from slave trade too. Also tobacco and financial products. I'm a bastard. I'm shameless.

You this retard admitted you are a bastard and you are shameless.

Your own above post said you are a bastard and you shameless.

kamp
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Well, since my contributions to this board seem to lead to deductions of points ( and unnecessary arguments), I can only conclude I've got better things to do.

Bro, becos this forum got a few PRC clones attacking anyone that post honest UNfavourable FRs or postings on any PRCs.

BTW, are you japanese or Korean, I'm just curious.

In FL Dome 2 even got 1 honest samster he also got zapped by PRCs clones and the OKT clones untill negative 100 when he craeted a thread to warn samsters that all those PRCs prostitutes that are based in Kovan/Balestier are all above 30plus years-old and NOT SYTs as their fake pictures and fake advertisements proclaim them to be

apantyhoselover
03-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Anyone know anything about queenporsha in collarme. She's in Singapore for a week.

i sent her a mail in collarme, she read it but never replied...

apantyhoselover
03-10-2012, 10:59 PM

b) I love you.

c) Yeah of course I'm a bad person. I love SM. I profit from slave trade too. Also tobacco and financial products. I'm a bastard. I'm shameless. Ah... and my postings are actually garnering interest rather than hates and profane words? Ye-ppieee!

r u a PRC? u must be good at english

eplf
03-10-2012, 11:03 PM
r u a PRC? u must be good at english

:eek:
:p
;)

joncheong
03-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Any dude tried sayako?

raygoat
04-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Any dude tried sayako?

Me Me! i am her regular slave. also ms keiko ms suniya ms jasmine ms Aria (first time). but i miss out on ms christy one and only visit.....heard she is that good! sigh......

blacknyellow
04-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Hello,

Mistress Sayako fuct me up my ass & hit my "g spot" within my prostrate. Because of this, I ejaculated.

Sayako laughed at me looking very pleased and satisfied with herself.

She finished off by spitting in my mouth and insisting that I should "always remember me".

Sayako is good lah :)

Krenjusen
04-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Hello,

Mistress Sayako fuct me up my ass & hit my "g spot" within my prostrate. Because of this, I ejaculated.

Sayako laughed at me looking very pleased and satisfied with herself.

She finished off by spitting in my mouth and insisting that I should "always remember me".

Sayako is good lah :)

Wanted to do a medical session which includes anal play, sounding n catheter (haven't tried the last 2 before) with her actually, just out of budget... :(

skinner2070
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
FR with Mistress Keiko

Recently session with Keiko again & we had communicated via emails beforehand what should we do for our session. I had some ideas I wanted to try out & Keiko was game enough to agree to my requests with some input of her own ideas.

I always have this fantasy of being locked up & abused by beautiful dominant women. Keiko is definitely one beautiful dominant woman & of course I requested to be tied up & be thrown in the toilet for her to enjoy my humiliation.

She had brought some different sized cock rings for our session & she used the smallest one on my cock & at the same time commenting how small & useless my cock was...

I was made to kneel in the toilet with my hands tied behind my back & my neck leashed tightly against the wash basin tap. Beforehand we had agreed to let me stay in the toilet for 15 minutes & in between Keiko would come in & check on me how I was doing.

I must admit I overestimate my ability to stay in that awkward position, my legs were starting to get numb not long after & when I was freed from my bondage, I cannot stand up immediately & had to crawl to move around first haha.
Anyway when I was tied up in the toilet, Keiko would come in & flick her cigarette ash on my head & body. She had also urinated into a cup & slowly pour her pee on my head & let me drenched with her smell. I was totally humiliated & really feeling helpless....:) Keiko was "kind enough" to take a photo of me to let me remind myself how she had treated me..(with my own handphone lah..)

During our email correspondence, I told Keiko I wanted to be her ash tray & I wanted to swallow her cigarette ash & let her extinguish her cigarette on my balls. Yah I swallow cigarette ash for the first time of my life & Mistress was kind enough to let me have a drink after each swallow. However, Keiko did not extinguish her cigarette on me during the session. Maybe she thought it's too extreme & maybe I was not ready to take the punishment? Haha...

I was also caned by her for the first time as well & she did not use her full force as I had requested not to leave marks. Even when Keiko is not using her full strength, some of her strokes really sting & I literally jump up. I wonder if I had asked for full strength caning, I dunno how my buttocks would look like. Haha envy those bros who are still single & can afford to ask Mistress to leave marks on them...

We had incorporated some food play for our session & Keiko wanted pandan cake specifically. As commanded, I brought the pandan cake & put it in a steel bowl. Keiko then urinated on the pandan cake & add some water as well to the steel bowl. She used her feet to mash up the pandan cake until it becomes like a paste. Keiko then used her feet to feed me the pandan cake-pee mixture, I happily ate my food & really make sure nothing was left in the bowl or Keiko's feet:). Think I'm getting more & more like a dog already...

We did not use the strap on for the session, instead Mistress tried out something new. She inserted ice cubes in a condom & push them into my asshole one by one. The condom was supposed to remain in my ass until all the ice melted. Haha the feeling was very different & shiok lah..:)

I appreciate Keiko's effort so far & before we ended our session, she said she had some ideas she wanted to try out on me as well, because she found me quite extreme..:) However how hard I asked, she's unwilling to disclose haha...no choice lah, think had to wait for next session loh...

The End

apantyhoselover
04-10-2012, 08:11 PM
just found a new mistress Hayley replaced QiQi....anyone tried yet?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1636643/default.htm

Galiator
04-10-2012, 09:00 PM
just found a new mistress Hayley replaced QiQi....anyone tried yet?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1636643/default.htm

She is not a dom...unless you are curious about SM...she is a FL..if anyone tried please share...I cancelled my trip..after communicating with her..never do SM session..she said...:o

apantyhoselover
04-10-2012, 09:14 PM
She is not a dom...unless you are curious about SM...she is a FL..if anyone tried please share...I cancelled my trip..after communicating with her..never do SM session..she said...:o

a honest one at least :)

look what i found here, also her
http://qqangelmassage.blogspot.sg/2012/08/hayley-84543351-sensual-showgirls.html

now this QQAnglelMassage seems to be the base for mistress training...if u can track their graduates~

otherOne
05-10-2012, 03:24 AM
Hey does anyone here know of any 'sensual' type dommes, like Jaa from thailand?

yahiko
05-10-2012, 03:26 AM
had a session with MissKeiko recently. :)

commute with her via email on some of my fantasies and she was open to all the stuff that i mentioned. Started off with her leashing me and having me crawl between her legs followed by foot worship.

One of my fantasies was to be tied helpless while a girl abuse me by slapping my cock. I like bondage. Had my feet and hands restrained behind my back, ball-gagged. She then tugged on my underwear and tease me a while before pulling it down to reveal my hard-on and slapping it with her bare hands. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

yahiko
05-10-2012, 03:27 AM
At one point, she asked if i want her to go harder. I guess i shouldn't have said harder lol as the next couple of slaps were really hard and painful as she increased her force until i said yellow (safeword) before she finally stop hehe. After the session, there was a blue-black spot on my cock..

i commute to her via email that i have a smell fetish and fantasize having a girl let me smell her worn knickers. I was then blindfolded as i lie on the bed, still with my wrists and ankles restrained before she placed a fabric on top of my mouth and nose and ask me to guess what it is . Of course, i would have known what it was lol. It was a turn on to be able to smell her worn knickers. wasn't long before she retrieve her knickers back and gave my cock a hard slap hehe.

yahiko
05-10-2012, 03:28 AM
There are some other fantasy i tried with her but i won't go into much details on it.
jst wanna thank her for making them a reality for me.
I requested her to wear the outfit (same as the profile pic) and i have to say she look gorgeous in her corset outfit. She's not a dom who will shout at you. she's pretty cool and a nice & friendly person to chat with after the session.

Off: my account under moderation got 800 word limit can't write whole thing into one post so split into 3 lol :o

skinner2070
05-10-2012, 06:42 AM
skinner2070,

is Keiko a spore-born sporean-chinese?

2ndly, her feet got a little bit of feet smell or totally no feet smell at all?:D

Her race is Japanese but grew up in Singapore...

As for feet smell, depend on the day loh...:D

doctor sex
05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
i sent her a mail in collarme, she read it but never replied...

Same here. Anyone Know anything about queen porsha?

eplf
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM

http://qqangelmassage.blogspot.sg/2012/08/hayley-84543351-sensual-showgirls.html

now this QQAnglelMassage seems to be the base for mistress training...if u can track their graduates~

More like fetish models methinks. Do they allow mild sm activities (facesitting, etc)?

eplf
05-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Is there any specialized roleplay/fantasies/costume play services?

skinner2070
05-10-2012, 12:09 PM

commute with her via email on some of my fantasies and she was open to all the stuff that i mentioned. Started off with her leashing me and having me crawl between her legs followed by foot worship.

One of my fantasies was to be tied helpless while a girl abuse me by slapping my cock. I like bondage. Had my feet and hands restrained behind my back, ball-gagged. She then tugged on my underwear and tease me a while before pulling it down to reveal my hard-on and slapping it with her bare hands. it was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Thanks for sharing bro:D

Ur fetish quite similar to mine haha, got a hard on reading ur FR:cool:

apantyhoselover
05-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Got any profile pictures in any website where can see some Keiko's pictures or not?

bcos I go collarme website but did not see her profile here.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1491149/details.htm

eplf
05-10-2012, 03:32 PM
I go to collarme , I only see that PRC Poppy and another PRC but no Keiko leh,

But after I saw this poppy is so rude and bad-attitude in the way she scold that 2 forumners kamp and doeko in this thread, I had decided to boycott her totally and look for others.

Just search for female doms in Singapore and you should get plenty, including miss keiko:

http://mayongning.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/sc.jpg

But seriously. Is there any other place to search for dommes? Each day the list is almost the same, and most on the list won't response...

m00tix
05-10-2012, 04:16 PM

Bro apantyhoselover u are right met few mistress which graduate from this stable!!!!! Mistress qiqi, Princess Lucas, Mistress Xiao Hu Li aka Bella , Mistress Poison aka Poppy......

anyone tried this mistress hayley ???? heard few kaki tried .... any comment

????

raygoat
05-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Out of curiousity, I decided to visit Mistress Poppy as there are mix coments about her. Actually after having a session with her, I find she is a nice lady not like someone said here. I wonder if there is conflict of interest between ms poopy and some buys here but overrall I think she is some victim of a setup suppose to earn money for OKT but she fellout with them and decided to go on her own whereas the OKT would not want to let her off so easily as everyone else will follow her style. IMO , I dont like OKT as without the middle man taking part of the earnings and hence our fees go up . No offence to other OKT here but this is my own opinion . Peace. And the ones I hate most is those OKT who pretend to be cheong bros here and write FR promoting their own stable.

PEACE everyone. :) and enjoy the weekend!!

apantyhoselover
05-10-2012, 04:50 PM
Bro apantyhoselover u are right met few mistress which graduate from this stable!!!!! Mistress qiqi, Princess Lucas, Mistress Xiao Hu Li aka Bella , Mistress Poison aka Poppy......

anyone tried this mistress hayley ???? heard few kaki tried .... any comment

????

u ve been with Lucas? how is her? compared with Bella

apantyhoselover
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Out of curiousity, I decided to visit Mistress Poppy as there are mix coments about her. Actually after having a session with her, I find she is a nice lady not like someone said here. I wonder if there is conflict of interest between ms poopy and some buys here but overrall I think she is some victim of a setup suppose to earn money for OKT but she fellout with them and decided to go on her own whereas the OKT would not want to let her off so easily as everyone else will follow her style. IMO , I dont like OKT as without the middle man taking part of the earnings and hence our fees go up . No offence to other OKT here but this is my own opinion . Peace. And the ones I hate most is those OKT who pretend to be cheong bros here and write FR promoting their own stable.

i had a session with her in earlier days when she doing it in hotels...and to me she was a nice lady

dell_lee_2003
05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Bella is my princess forever. :)

kamp
05-10-2012, 08:28 PM

You are wrong la.

No conspiracy theory. In fact it's the exact opposite of what u posted becos the Online OKts and the PRCs males, these 2 groups of forumners are the fiercest of forumners that will attack any forumner that bash PRC FLs/dommes/or any sex worker from China.......Go to FL Dome 2 and in this thread forum. You will see easily many FRs(including those with more than 100 pts) are posted by clone nicks of OKTs. I can easily identify a few forumners here with moe than 100 Pts but confirm are OKT's clone nicks posting exaggerated or fake FRs to garner interest in the girl. (1 best example to identify a fake FR is when someone posted he is so lucky to serve so-and-so Mistress or FL , WTF!, these women are here to earn as much income as possible during this short period of time in spore(don't forget what they doing is against the law, AV will arrest them if caught hence they need to earn as much as possible during their short tense VISA period stay in spore, when any guy(so long as no medical problem) offer her money of course the female prostitute/domme will accept, who is he trying to fool when he post fake FR such as he is so lucky to be accepted as a paid customer for a prostitute/Domme/FL) It's quite obvious at least 30% of ALL FRs here and in FL 2 are posted by clone nicks of the OKTs and another 30% are fake FRs posted by PRCs males

The problem with poppy is her own rude , bad-attitude, biao1 han4 attitude which is so typical of most dongbei women. People post something she don't like, she come to scold liao.

She must understand that online Dommes and FLs are after-all prostitutes without legal licenses in spore. She is not a princess. She is not some rich men's daughter. She need to know her own place. She cannot bite the hand that feed her. She should not bring her rude dongbei culture into spore,

SM sessions exist are becos some samsters merely have certain fetishes they wanna act out in a session but doesn't mean a prostitute can behave as though she is some rich man's spoilt daughter and sporeans men owe her a living and she is some big fuck.

Anothing, many online OKTs when they 1st register in this forum a few years ago, they at the same time create many multiple clone nicks together when they 1st register and they up each others pts....and they also up other OKTs and gets upped back by these OKts hence doesn't mean if u see a samster with several hundred points posting a FR his FR cannot be fake.

I'm just telling an honest true fact that is really true. Read the contents of many FRs here, one can tell easily many questionable and fishy parts that a normal paid client would not post in that same manner.

kamp
05-10-2012, 09:20 PM
You are wrong la.

No conspiracy theory. In fact it's the exact opposite of what u posted becos the Online OKts and the PRCs males, these 2 groups of forumners are the fiercest of forumners that will attack any forumner that bash PRC FLs/dommes/or any sex worker from China.......Go to FL Dome 2 and in this thread forum. You will see easily many FRs(including those with more than 100 pts) are posted by clone nicks of OKTs. I can easily identify a few forumners here with moe than 100 Pts but confirm are OKT's clone nicks posting exaggerated or fake FRs to garner interest in the girl. (1 best example to identify a fake FR is when someone posted he is so lucky to serve so-and-so Mistress or FL , WTF!, these women are here to earn as much income as possible during this short period of time in spore(don't forget what they doing is against the law, AV will arrest them if caught hence they need to earn as much as possible during their short tense VISA period stay in spore, when any guy(so long as no medical problem) offer her money of course the female prostitute/domme will accept, who is he trying to fool when he post fake FR such as he is so lucky to be accepted as a paid customer for a prostitute/Domme/FL) It's quite obvious at least 30% of ALL FRs here and in FL 2 are posted by clone nicks of the OKTs and another 30% are fake FRs posted by PRCs males

The problem with poppy is her own rude , bad-attitude, biao1 han4 attitude which is so typical of most dongbei women. People post something she don't like, she come to scold liao.

She must understand that online Dommes and FLs are after-all prostitutes without legal licenses in spore. She is not a princess. She is not some rich men's daughter. She need to know her own place. She cannot bite the hand that feed her. She should not bring her rude dongbei culture into spore,

SM sessions exist are becos some samsters merely have certain fetishes they wanna act out in a session but doesn't mean a prostitute can behave as though she is some rich man's spoilt daughter and sporeans men owe her a living and she is some big fuck.

Anothing, many online OKTs when they 1st register in this forum a few years ago, they at the same time create many multiple clone nicks together when they 1st register and they up each others pts....and they also up other OKTs and gets upped back by these OKts hence doesn't mean if u see a samster with several hundred points posting a FR his FR cannot be fake.

I'm just telling an honest true fact that is really true. Read the contents of many FRs here, one can tell easily many questionable and fishy parts that a normal paid client would not post in that same manner.

BTW, I'm an honest impartial person with NO prejudice.

In case some retards wrongly frame me to be anti-PRC or something, I wan to say Qiqi's attitude was good. Poppy is very rude, ill-mannered and have bad-attitude. Just look at her rude bad-attude replies in this thread.

Hence I got come across both good-attitude PRCs and very bad-attitude PRCs too during my years here.

kamp
05-10-2012, 09:38 PM

In case some retards wrongly frame me to be anti-PRC or something, I wan to say Qiqi's attitude was good. Poppy is very rude, ill-mannered and have bad-attitude. Just look at her rude bad-attude replies in this thread.

Hence I got come across both good-attitude PRCs and very bad-attitude PRCs too during my years here.

Anothing, apart from these 2 groups of samsters(the multiple clone nicks of OKTs and the girls's PRCs friends) that will post fake FRs, there are also a 3rd group of samsters that will post fake or grossly-exaggerated FRs, this 3rd group of samsters are some return customers of FLs/Dommes.......these FLs/dommes will tell his repeated customer that if he post something to exaggerate the goodness of his session or her looks then on his next return session she would charge him anything from $10 less to even $30 less.

It's really true. during my 5 years of playing here since 2007 till now, I had encounter at least more than 10 PRCs that offer to give me some discount on my next return session if I were to post online a very grossly-exaggerated FR to exaggerate the goodness of their sessions or looks.

But I always rejected their offers. Becos come on lah, I can come out to play what for be so giam peng on that small discount on the return session. Hence I never post any fake or exaggerated FR before in this forum or other forums

apantyhoselover
05-10-2012, 10:43 PM

Bella is my princess foreverER. :)

apantyhoselover
05-10-2012, 10:50 PM

...so bad qiqi has gone

Galiator
05-10-2012, 11:07 PM

Indeed Bro, you are right...Poppy is one of the few who had decided to go "solo", if you look at QQAngel, charging 130.00 for massage and HJ...it is too expensive..of course there are willing buyers...OKT is earning a lot of money...look at collarme, Miiss QiQi is managed by OKT...QiQi and Bella back to China..save your $$$, go for FL at adpost...at least prices are morereasonable and genuine...and try a few...valued for money $90 - $100

Galiator
05-10-2012, 11:13 PM

Do not waste time on this..if you at looking int SM...no more mistresses in QQAngel...have a miss...most of them charge at 110 to 150...massage soso..only 2 of them are performing strip shows...in tne room..I had seen about 5 of them in QQAngel, they are staying in the same floor...OKT also sometime there...using iPad...bros who been to Bella will know where is the place..no more sM mistresses there...give a miss..then..my 2 cents of worth

JasonSpitz
06-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Hello, can anyone help me here ?

I am not looking for a femdom...but I am seeking a female sub in singapore. A girl that can take hard canings. Got any idea. Appreciate that !

totolim
06-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Mistress Kathy how ?

enslaveme
06-10-2012, 01:45 AM
But I always rejected their offers. Becos come on lah, I can come out to play what for be so giam peng on that small discount on the return session. Hence I never post any fake or exaggerated FR before in this forum or other forums

Friday night nothing to do tell story to self hor?

blacknyellow
06-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Hello Samsters,

Just a gentle reminder that the one & only Mistress Sayako has landed in the Lion City & will be kicking, spanking & slicing some ass between now & October 14th.

Having had a few sessions with her before I can only describe her as "Sadistically Beautiful".

Here is the link to her website (http://mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html)

Have a fun weekend!

Black 'n' Yellow :)

dell_lee_2003
06-10-2012, 11:48 AM

Yeah bro.. Any Mistress I tried, that will be the default torture that I asked them to do it to me for 25% of the session. At least they did it more than 3-4 times and each time last for 5-10min. Until my dick pain but can't help just cry. I don't know why but this will help me to cum so good at the end of the session. Mistress Keiko is one of them. I was her slave previously.

kamp
06-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Got 1 son of the bitch mother-fucker bastard send vulgarities to my CP:

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 06-10-2012 11:31 AM y r u spamming. Fuck your own ass otherwise we will fuck ur mother.

I curse this bastard to die very horribly and very painfully due to mutiple terminal illnesses very very soon! And a few days before you this bastard die, you will witness all your close family members die horribly in road accidents!

Limpeh is ethnic Peranakan. You know 99% of elderly southeastasians strongly believe the curses of Peranakans are very accurate! Hence Limpeh's curses on you this bastard and your family guaranteed will all materialise into fact!

Last night my big german shepherd dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this coprohagiac bastard pimp also ate my faeces! You this bastard son of the bitch pimp your own prostitute whore mother for a living!

kamp
06-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Friday night nothing to do tell story to self hor?

You this bastard retard clone newly registered today just to !@#$% my post.

It's obvious you are a nervous new clone nick of an OKT after I exposed many FAKE FRs by you

kamp
06-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Got another bastard son of the bitch sent vulgar words to my User CP

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 06-10-2012 03:02 PM fuck off

I curse you this son of the bitch bastard to die very horribly and very painfully due to terminal illnesses very very soon too!

FUCK YOU!

ahtat77
06-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Got another bastard son of the bitch sent vulgar words to my User CP

Fetish/Role Play/BDSM... 06-10-2012 03:02 PM fuck off

I curse you this son of the bitch bastard to die very horribly and very painfully due to terminal illnesses very very soon too!

you this chao ah kua what are you doing here??? keyboard warrior

kamp
06-10-2012, 04:46 PM
you this chao ah kua what are you doing here??? keyboard warrior

You this bastard son of the bitch mother-fucker will die very horribly and painfully due to terminal cancer this year!

And a few days before you this chao ah gua bastard die, you will witness all yr whole family members die very horribly in road accidents!

I FUCK YOU THIS BASTARD BORN LOSER RETARD PIMP CLONE! ANAK HARAM!

dell_lee_2003
06-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Wah lah.. how come our fetish BDSM become scolding people. Lets bring back the nice FR.

cheongsterjon
06-10-2012, 10:53 PM
kamp? your name is kamp?

I thought you are a CUNT!

so good in cursing? you witch or bitch ah? fugging dog

dell_lee_2003
07-10-2012, 12:00 AM
I miss Mistress Poppy making me cum with her slaps. I never have such cum between continuous slaps. This is the first time and everytime I think of it, i am super hard-on. I must thnks to Mistress Poppy for giving me such pleasure. It will be extremely good if Mistress Bella feet is gagged extremely inside and cum by Mistress Poppy slaps. Oh... i am hard again. Today cum 3 times already..

kamp
07-10-2012, 01:08 PM
kamp? your name is kamp?

I thought you are a CUNT!

so good in cursing? you witch or bitch ah? fugging dog

You are a son of the bitch mother-fucker born loser bitch dog!

You this son of the bitch bastard will die very very painfully and horribly due to mutiple terminal illnesses very very soon! You will be put on a tube. Yr whole body will be paralysed! And all your limbs will rot off and drop off one by one! And a few days before you this bastard die, u will witness all your close family members die very horribly in road accidents!

I FUCK YOU THIS BASTARD SON OF THE BITCH CUNT! ANAK HARAM!

Walnutt
07-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Kamp, Dude you need to chill, go see a Doctor and get some medicine for your temper... :eek:

kamp
07-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Kamp, Dude you need to chill, go see a Doctor and get some medicine for your temper... :eek:

You this son of the bitch bastard go rot in yr IMH cell and shut yr mouth up!

I enjoy exposing those Fake FRs by the mutiple clone nicks of some greedy dishonest OKTs here!

MistressPoppy
07-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Should we start a new thread?

Walnutt
08-10-2012, 09:46 AM
You this son of the bitch bastard go rot in yr IMH cell and shut yr mouth up!

I enjoy exposing those Fake FRs by the mutiple clone nicks of some greedy dishonest OKTs here!

Oh, I see now, that's what you're doing, give me a break man, there are other and better ways of gong about this... And ranting on this forum is not one of them... We ALL do not come here to read this sort of junk. I hope you find another way and pretty much leave US ALL alone, Peace my friend...

skinner2070
08-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Something to ease the Monday blues...enjoy...:D

http://video.xnxx.com/video2678852/spanking_smothering_pegging_domination_femdom

kamp
08-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Oh, I see now, that's what you're doing, give me a break man, there are other and better ways of gong about this... And ranting on this forum is not one of them... We ALL do not come here to read this sort of junk. I hope you find another way and pretty much leave US ALL alone, Peace my friend...

You this son of the bitch bastard fuck off!

It's obvious u are a clone.

There are still many newbies and including some oldies that still foolishly think the FRs of any old samster that is registered a few years ago and have few hundred points cannot be fake but they are dead wrong. Hence these newbies wasted a lot of unneccessary money by going to the lousy bad-attitude FLs/Dommes etc. I already explained that when these OKTs 1st register in this forum some years ago, they create 10s to even some suspect can even up to 100 multiple clone nicks at around the same time, and the clone nicks up each other's points. Also these mutiple clone nicks in turn up all the the OKTs's nicks points who return their favour by uping their points back, This vicious cycle results in many clone nicks of these OKTs having few hundred points each for each clone nick. And these mutiple clone nicks will go around posting fake FRs or grossly-exaggerated FRs on the goodness or appearances of the FLs/SM Mistresses/Massuese etc etc.

Think about it , or else if not for these HUGE NUMBERS of mutiple clone nicks of OKTs in this forum then why is it possible that this porn forum can have a whopping 250,000 members when the MOST ACTIVE online forum IN Spore which is the CNA forum which forumners talk on social issues/stocks/politics/sometimes sex issues too only have 24,000 members?! Also look at the relatively dead-pan daily discussion threads in SAMMYBOY forum and compare versus the extremely active CNA forums's daily threads and other forums etc. Does this SAMMYBOY FORUM looks like there are really 250,000 members?!! That CNA forum even on the eve of GENERAL ELECTION and Presidential Election it is closed down, implying even POWERFUL people know the possible implications of that forum. It's confirmed a VERY HUGE PERCENTAGE of sammyboy's forum's so-called 250,000 members are multiple clone nicks of OKTs!

Sweet Trip
08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi does mistress sayako provide face sitting/smothering services e.g.( bare) ass, pussy
sniffing licking etc.? Thanks

Krenjusen
08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi does mistress sayako provide face sitting/smothering services e.g.( bare) ass, pussy
sniffing licking etc.? Thanks

Suggest you check with her directly as this may be subjective.. Or you can try Ms Win from collarme as she allows that..

apantyhoselover
08-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Suggest you check with her directly as this may be subjective.. Or you can try Ms Win from collarme as she allows that..

hi bro...u've been with mistress bella? what do u think of Ms Win when compared with Mistress bella? is Ms Win got a milf look?

Krenjusen
08-10-2012, 04:12 PM
hi bro...u've been with mistress bella? what do u think of Ms Win when compared with Mistress bella? is Ms Win got a milf look?

Met Bella before but only had a trial of her services with her as a casual participant and Poppy as the lead. But I find Bella a very promising mistress as well. She definitely looks good too!

No doubt Bella is younger compared to Win but Win has a very foxy milf appearance which appeals to me as well. Really depends on individual preference.

In terms of service, it may vary depending on your type of play so I would suggest you give them at least a try once so as to find out who suits you best.

raygoat
08-10-2012, 06:57 PM
just finished a very intense session with mistress Sayako. one word......truly professional. this is what I international domme. ... she is still as pretty as before. Before i left her place , i saw a foley catherter in her bag, dont know which brave bro here requested for that , can share with us your session? Thanks

tristan683
08-10-2012, 07:25 PM
To all who've tried Miss Sayako,

How does she rate in terms of looks? Can she compare to the top La Siora mistresses in Japan? Really look like supermodel?

Krenjusen
08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
just finished a very intense session with mistress Sayako. one word......truly professional. this is what I international domme. ... she is still as pretty as before. Before i left her place , i saw a foley catherter in her bag, dont know which brave bro here requested for that , can share with us your session? Thanks

oops.. maybe she prepared for me hahha:D

blacknyellow
08-10-2012, 08:39 PM
To all who've tried Miss Sayako,

How does she rate in terms of looks? Can she compare to the top La Siora mistresses in Japan? Really look like supermodel?

Mistress Sayako is very beautiful, tall & slim. When she is wearing her stiletto boots she towers over me & I am about 180cm. She use to be a model & travelled around different continents in her late teens & early twenties.
As for comparing her to the girls from La Siora, Sayako would definitely fit right in there with her stunning figure & looks. She is very professional & good as a dominatrix. If you haven't tried Sayako, you are missing out.

Black 'n' Yellow

blacknyellow
08-10-2012, 08:43 PM

Whenever Sayako has landed her nice ass on my face, she was wearing her catsuit :)
I doubt that she is into pussy & bare ass worship. The Goddess is a professional dominatrix after all :)

apantyhoselover
08-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Met Bella before but only had a trial of her services with her as a casual participant and Poppy as the lead. But I find Bella a very promising mistress as well. She definitely looks good too!

No doubt Bella is younger compared to Win but Win has a very foxy milf appearance which appeals to me as well. Really depends on individual preference.

In terms of service, it may vary depending on your type of play so I would suggest you give them at least a try once so as to find out who suits you best.

great thx bro...being with Bella for several times already...and find her really attractive to me and yet my wallet....

dell_lee_2003
08-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Should we start a new thread?

Mistress.. Just ignore it.. This thread is for sharing the FR and feedback about the session. I am forever fan of you and Mistress bella.. Enjoy to be under your feet and mistress bella torture. Next session hopefully you can come in and torture me together with Mistress bella and teach mistress bella how to make me so miserable under the domination.

chiesa
09-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Mistress.. Just ignore it.. This thread is for sharing the FR and feedback about the session. I am forever fan of you and Mistress bella.. Enjoy to be under your feet and mistress bella torture. Next session hopefully you can come in and torture me together with Mistress bella and teach mistress bella how to make me so miserable under the domination.

Bro, what happened to kathy? :p

undertable
09-10-2012, 04:13 AM
Luna’s Pro/Paid Domming Tributes

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/amara-31-97.jpg?w=500&h=667

Hi all,

I (Luna) have been receiving inquiries about my Pro/Paid Domming sessions which I have realized that many subs have very interesting ideas and great attitude to compliment with. But because of the the tributes, they are not able to come for the sessions which I feels sad for that.

Although I am a Pro/Paid Domme but I ventured into this because of my interest and passion in BDSM. By going full time into it, I want to meet more like-minded people and together we can create more memorable experiences. Apparently the tributes are posting a gap in between which I don’t want it to happen that way.

In BDSM, its not easy for the subs to just come out and meet someone and tells them about their alternate preferences. Many subs comes out with a lot of concerns and anticipations in this lifestyle. I believe many of you out there are taking years to come out the first steps or some are still waiting.

I am going to lower my tribute so that many who are still waiting out there, do come out. BDSM is not that scary as you thought. And BDSM is not only going to be the rich man’s game. Everyone who enjoys such a fetish or preferences should deserve a chance to get in touch with BDSM at least for once. And to those already had a taste in it could continue enjoying what they are doing more freely.

I look forward to see you guys soon. =)

WweJustin89
09-10-2012, 11:19 AM
[CENTER]Luna’s Pro/Paid Domming Tributes

I (Luna) have been receiving inquiries about my Pro/Paid Domming sessions which I have realized that many subs have very interesting ideas and great attitude to compliment with. But because of the the tributes, they are not able to come for the sessions which I feels sad for that.

Although I am a Pro/Paid Domme but I ventured into this because of my interest and passion in BDSM. By going full time into it, I want to meet more like-minded people and together we can create more memorable experiences. Apparently the tributes are posting a gap in between which I don’t want it to happen that way.

In BDSM, its not easy for the subs to just come out and meet someone and tells them about their alternate preferences. Many subs comes out with a lot of concerns and anticipations in this lifestyle. I believe many of you out there are taking years to come out the first steps or some are still waiting.

I am going to lower my tribute so that many who are still waiting out there, do come out. BDSM is not that scary as you thought. And BDSM is not only going to be the rich man’s game. Everyone who enjoys such a fetish or preferences should deserve a chance to get in touch with BDSM at least for once. And to those already had a taste in it could continue enjoying what they are doing more freely.

I look forward to see you guys soon. =)[/COLOR]

You're amazing =). Deserve my respect

McWoof0
09-10-2012, 03:13 PM

Hi all,

Way to go mistress!! Hope u will have alot of subs and pups soon!!:D

femdom1
09-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Way to go mistress!! Hope u will have alot of subs and pups soon!!:D

Is LUNA a sporean-chinese or?

doctor sex
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Perhaps I'm being cynical here but is undertable dropping the price of his girls because they're not making as much business as he hoped?

MistressPoppy
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM

Thanks..:)

undertable
10-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Mobility2010 From SBF Said: BDSM Pro-Domming Is Prostitution, Is It So?

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan.jpg?w=500&h=375

(Conversation Between My Lovely Colourblind F & This Rich Old Dude.)

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: Are you still in contact with Mac btw? Would be nice to have a session with you and Luna without getting punished :-)

Colourblind F: No thanks,Luna has no sexual attraction to you. And i doubt you have submissive qualities..

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: no problem, if you do not want to have Jez around, then we will simply not meet. We can meet separately, meaning Marc you and me if you like.
Regarding Luna< I am not so sure what to answer, since I got different messages about her desires. However, since she went into the professional thing, it was more likely that she is not the same person I met during one party in summer.

Colourblind F:She’s moved on to be a better person . Anyway time for me to sleep, goodnight

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: probably do not understand your sarcasm, but what she is doing now in this BDSM business is prostitution….that is a pity

Colourblind F:You’ve read too much into that and now you’ve insulted my friend.
Just so you know, people employ her to whack their asses. And there’s no sex involved at all. The only physical contact, is between her heels and their assholes. And they even bother to wrap the heel with a condom before insertion.

You and Jez have fun without us……bye

[CENTER]http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan3.jpg?w=500&h=333

My question is: Is BDSM Pro-domming Prostitutions? Meaning all those kinky BDSMers are nothing but just paying for a whore?

Sometime back, We got a pm from this German guy who addressed himself as Mobility2010 & Jan, Pestering us with several Pms seeking to host a nice place for us, We are pretty much aware he is a rich & bored old man who is flaunting his capabilities in order to get bedded and we are not bothered by it. Obviously he didnt get the msg that we are not interested in where we swing & we are not interested in sucking up to his rich pocket. Of course it didnt went through, We choose not to respond.

On the same time was invited by a senior couple who had been inviting us for a couple of times but our timing didnt allow us to catch up . We accepted his polite invitation to a swing party then to find out that this mobility2010/jan have went to them and its a party that was actually hosted by him. Well as long as there are swinger couples we still do not mind.

After that incident he hosted another one for the couples which we didnt not attend. I sincerely doubt that the couples saw what kind of person he is.

Time went and we still ignore his constant invitations to host us a place. Well Luna and I ain’t impress with his hosting and nor his personal attitude. Nothing bad but just nothing interesting.

Untill recently he told us a name that kinks us, a lady in SBF that Luna found her very hot & kinky, Somehow his thick pocket have gotten the attention of that lady and he was happily flaunting this lady’s name around. Wanted to get a swing and he came in time to offer, we did talk a little over it. Hmm Seems like the lady is into raw sexual intercourse. We were shocked!

Untill last few days, He tried his luck with my beloved colourblind F again, sending her Pms and kept trying hard to get bedded. Aww .. And please looked at the way he started asking about us but when Colourblind F rejected her on Luna’s behalf, He turned around and call BDSM prostitution. Does he sounds a little sour grape?

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan2.jpg?w=500

To undertables, being in BDSM and willing to step out and explore is already not an easy feat. People step out to look for a Mistress, hoping that Mistress will be happy with their submission and themselves contented too. Subs went out with full respect to the Mistress and her words to prove their sincerity and have an good experience. By judging a person's interest without stepping in at least to find out what exactly is it, he condemns BDSM as prostitution. He has not only hurt the Mistress's work ethic and further more he is diminishing everything that a Sub is offering to the Mistress. Imagine the person you respect so much and don't even dare to look her in the eye is a whore? How should the subs feels?

Nara
10-10-2012, 10:42 AM
o undertables, being in BDSM and willing to step out and explore is already not an easy feat. People step out to look for a Mistress, hoping that Mistress will be happy with their submission and themselves contented too.

=============

Dear singaporean, i think this german admirer of your successful exciting bdsm swing team must now think you really only hide and swing undertables every time he sets up the table. Go beat his ass:D

raygoat
11-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I think mistress Keiko is going to KL this month. can check with her:)

snowball69
12-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Mobility2010 From SBF Said: BDSM Pro-Domming Is Prostitution, Is It So?

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan.jpg?w=500&h=375

(Conversation Between My Lovely Colourblind F & This Rich Old Dude.)

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: Are you still in contact with Mac btw? Would be nice to have a session with you and Luna without getting punished :-)

Colourblind F: No thanks,Luna has no sexual attraction to you. And i doubt you have submissive qualities..

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: no problem, if you do not want to have Jez around, then we will simply not meet. We can meet separately, meaning Marc you and me if you like.
Regarding Luna< I am not so sure what to answer, since I got different messages about her desires. However, since she went into the professional thing, it was more likely that she is not the same person I met during one party in summer.

Colourblind F:She’s moved on to be a better person . Anyway time for me to sleep, goodnight

Mobility2010 Aka Jan: probably do not understand your sarcasm, but what she is doing now in this BDSM business is prostitution….that is a pity

Colourblind F:You’ve read too much into that and now you’ve insulted my friend.
Just so you know, people employ her to whack their asses. And there’s no sex involved at all. The only physical contact, is between her heels and their assholes. And they even bother to wrap the heel with a condom before insertion.

You and Jez have fun without us……bye

[CENTER]http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan3.jpg?w=500&h=333

My question is: Is BDSM Pro-domming Prostitutions? Meaning all those kinky BDSMers are nothing but just paying for a whore?

Sometime back, We got a pm from this German guy who addressed himself as Mobility2010 & Jan, Pestering us with several Pms seeking to host a nice place for us, We are pretty much aware he is a rich & bored old man who is flaunting his capabilities in order to get bedded and we are not bothered by it. Obviously he didnt get the msg that we are not interested in where we swing & we are not interested in sucking up to his rich pocket. Of course it didnt went through, We choose not to respond.

On the same time was invited by a senior couple who had been inviting us for a couple of times but our timing didnt allow us to catch up . We accepted his polite invitation to a swing party then to find out that this mobility2010/jan have went to them and its a party that was actually hosted by him. Well as long as there are swinger couples we still do not mind.

After that incident he hosted another one for the couples which we didnt not attend. I sincerely doubt that the couples saw what kind of person he is.

Time went and we still ignore his constant invitations to host us a place. Well Luna and I ain’t impress with his hosting and nor his personal attitude. Nothing bad but just nothing interesting.

Untill recently he told us a name that kinks us, a lady in SBF that Luna found her very hot & kinky, Somehow his thick pocket have gotten the attention of that lady and he was happily flaunting this lady’s name around. Wanted to get a swing and he came in time to offer, we did talk a little over it. Hmm Seems like the lady is into raw sexual intercourse. We were shocked!

Untill last few days, He tried his luck with my beloved colourblind F again, sending her Pms and kept trying hard to get bedded. Aww .. And please looked at the way he started asking about us but when Colourblind F rejected her on Luna’s behalf, He turned around and call BDSM prostitution. Does he sounds a little sour grape?

http://$$$$$$$$$$$$.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/jan2.jpg?w=500

To undertables, being in BDSM and willing to step out and explore is already not an easy feat. People step out to look for a Mistress, hoping that Mistress will be happy with their submission and themselves contented too. Subs went out with full respect to the Mistress and her words to prove their sincerity and have an good experience. By judging a person's interest without stepping in at least to find out what exactly is it, he condemns BDSM as prostitution. He has not only hurt the Mistress's work ethic and further more he is diminishing everything that a Sub is offering to the Mistress. Imagine the person you respect so much and don't even dare to look her in the eye is a whore? How should the subs feels?

This Mobility2010 Piss me off.
Every thing he say is wrong on so many counts that I can't sleep properly bcauz I am angry.

Number 1, he is IGNORANT. He know nothing about bdsm. It is about domination and submission, but not about sex. It is about kink. It is about role play. it is about alternative life. It is about theatre. It is about art. He don't understand. He is IGNORANT. He don't get it. He don't live there. He never even been there. He know nothing about it. IGNORANT.

Number 2, he is ARROGANT. HE criticize others about somehthing he dun know. It is OK if ths scene is not for you. Then shut up and do what you do like. Leave it alone and dont criticise like you look down on people. We are all the same and u not better than than other people. ARROGANT fucking twat.

Number 3, he is HYPOCRICATE. He use his money to attract women. So what the difference with 95% of the bro's ons this site? The difference is the 95% are honest but he pretend like he some fucking saint. Most say honestly that they want to pay for sex but apparently he is some Mother Theresa who don't like sex and everyting he does is for charity. But he is just a man, but a dishonest one. Just a fucking HYPOCRIATE.

Sorry for sounding angry here. Too pissed with Mobility2010. Peace to every else. Let's be friendly, honest and nice but not arrogant and hyprocrictal.

snowball69
12-10-2012, 01:01 AM
No it aint so, you fucking arrogant twat.

skinner2070
12-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Seems like not much FRs recently...

skinner2070
12-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Share another link....have a great weekend!

http://video.xnxx.com/video547190/asian-amateur

raygoat
12-10-2012, 02:50 PM
bro skinner, guess everybody busy having session hahaha....anyway, this month too siong already on the pocket . must relax a bit then make a comeback again next month hahaha $$ not enough:(

skinner2070
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
bro skinner, guess everybody busy having session hahaha....anyway, this month too siong already on the pocket . must relax a bit then make a comeback again next month hahaha $$ not enough:(

Haha I'm in same position as u.....:D

This mth just watch videos, read FRs loh....

d2pre
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM

can't view starhub block it :o

McWoof0
12-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Mobility2010 & Jan simply doesnt know what is BDSM..

So what if he is rich? He can have all the women in the world but doesnt mean that he can insult anyone he likes.

He is simply sour grapes that our mistress doesnt wanna have anything to do with him and then starting to call pple names.

who cares about him anyway..

Krenjusen
12-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Haha I'm in same position as u.....:D

This mth just watch videos, read FRs loh....

Yeah, need to grow money all over again. Spent close to 4 digits in less than a month! :eek:

silverug
12-10-2012, 09:16 PM
can't view starhub block it :o

try changing your dns setting to...

primary 8.8.8.8;
secondary 8.8.4.4.

skinner2070
12-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Collarme got one nick thebluepotion...saw her profile & journal entries, quite interesting...dun think is a pro-domme...:)

d2pre
13-10-2012, 04:34 AM
try changing your dns setting to...

primary 8.8.8.8;
secondary 8.8.4.4.

cannot lei. you starhub user?

d2pre
13-10-2012, 04:41 AM

Anyone can download this video and reload elsewhere? will up yr points. damn mda :(

dell_lee_2003
13-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Anyone can download this video and reload elsewhere? will up yr points. damn mda :(

wow bro.. this video so solid.. the lady is dominating the slave like hell.

uonlyliveonce
13-10-2012, 11:24 AM

Bro, maybe can try using hidemyass.com to access it.

If not also try to change ur proxy settings for your browser.

qwert2
13-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks..:)

你能上载你脚底的照片在collarme.com里你的profile吗?我目前住新山,我超喜欢女人的脚 底,我想先看你的脚底照片,当然无需看你脸。若我看了你脚底的照片合我意,我就驾车下来新加坡找你作ses sion. 我有给额外下费的!我没QQ。

d2pre
13-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Bro, maybe can try using hidemyass.com to access it.

If not also try to change ur proxy settings for your browser.

ok. can view liao. that video quite old liao. at least 1 year

PeterPan01
13-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Is LUNA a sporean-chinese or?

Yes, she is Singapore Chinese.

PeterPan01
13-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Bro, what happened to kathy? :p

She seems to have disappeared. Gone to Vietnam and not come back?
Dell bro, if anyone knows you would be the one. So how? Is she still around?

dell_lee_2003
13-10-2012, 10:56 PM
ok. can view liao. that video quite old liao. at least 1 year

I love the first part where she kick and kick and kick the slave dick. And the slave like crying and begging her..

skinner2070
14-10-2012, 06:18 AM
She seems to have disappeared. Gone to Vietnam and not come back?
Dell bro, if anyone knows you would be the one. So how? Is she still around?

She updated in collarme she lost her phone......

radhikaviichu24
15-10-2012, 08:29 AM
Hi bro, any of you tried Mistress Collarme "DominatrixNickey" who advertise a lot in Craigslist but do not weather real mistress or not ... thanks :) http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1570837/details.htm

Intimissimo
15-10-2012, 11:09 AM
real mistress or not ... thanks :) http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1570837/details.htm

TS cannot be real mistress, right?

Krenjusen
15-10-2012, 12:52 PM
There are a couple of real TS dominatrix around such as Lady Xotica and Micas. Would recommend these two personally but they are not in SG currently. I haven't heard much about Nickey as a mistress though and if I remember, her review was not top notch in another TS thread. Do a search in Craiglist thread for more info. Hope that helps. :cool:

Fmcane
15-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Not a feet man myself but some may like. Just sharing to ease monday blue ..

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16755/167553507199cdfef97b845acfb6d08e53417828.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16755350&showlnk=0)

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16755/1675535675bbe9d5723c011f1b4e2a6c859e9d52.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16755356&showlnk=0)

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16755/1675535724bb342b0463d7b3ef5a8d6759643512.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16755357&showlnk=0)

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16755/1675535963eb84a3b0b41293efc07218fca8eb25.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=16755359&showlnk=0)

SomeJokingZebra
15-10-2012, 02:32 PM
I prefer dirty feet :D

d2pre
16-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Me same as you too.

does anyone know where to find sweaty smelly female's feet?!

KNS, those FLs/dommes I went b4, their feet all no feet smell, pointless, waste money.

me too... Would like to smell those sporty school girls sock :D

myspankie
16-10-2012, 08:17 PM

Hi all,

I'd love to meet Mistress Luna. Can anyone advise how I can get connected?
Thanks...

SomeJokingZebra
16-10-2012, 09:07 PM
I am looking for sweaty tops. Can't find :(

Arcticbear
17-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Countess Vonkink, a british mistress is coming on 1st-2nd nov. i had her the last time and she was very good, professional and makes the session very engaging. A bit pricey but it was a good all around session. She told me that she will be with a trainee dom so probably the session will be two mistress, one showing the other the ropes. website is as follows

http://www.countessvonkink.com/main.htm

No word yet from my regular mistress, Mistress Suniya. Am waiting eagerly for her return

d2pre
17-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Countess Vonkink, a british mistress is coming on 1st-2nd nov. i had her the last time and she was very good, professional and makes the session very engaging. A bit pricey but it was a good all around session. She told me that she will be with a trainee dom so probably the session will be two mistress, one showing the other the ropes. website is as follows

http://www.countessvonkink.com/main.htm

No word yet from my regular mistress, Mistress Suniya. Am waiting eagerly for her return

what's her rate?

skinner2070
17-10-2012, 07:27 AM
I also feel there ought to be some women that should provide this smelly feet fetish service but it's true up till no there is none in spore.(although I heard in other countries got such providers)

Those SM Mistresses so far they are all UNABLE to provide this becos their feet are always no feet smell becos they whole day stay in their own rooms and they are either barefooted or only wear slippers inside their own room, so their feet are IMPOSSIBLE to produce feet sweat and smelly feet odour..

Becos many foot fetishists guys only enjoy if the girls's feet are smelly and sweaty and wearing shoes for a long time and do not enjoy a single bit when the girl's feet have no feet sweat smell at all.

Need those girls that are willing to wear their daily same pair of covered shoes for many hours then can produce this feet smell.

Perhaps those OKTs or FLs/Dommes/part-timers need to look into this area that currently have big demand but no supply at all...........

Bro I think u can just check with individual mistress for ur fetish loh..:cool:

Why don't u check with Keiko? I sessioned with her quite a few times & she's quite accomodating to my weird requests so far:D

Think wearing shoes for long time is quite easy for her lah, maybe u inform her 1 day in advance, then the smell will be "gao gao" hahaha

bscoopy
17-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone,

Newbie to this forum here, but not to BDSM. Just wanted to check if anyone here knows what happen to Miss Keiko, she was supposed to come to KL this week, but no news from her anywhere, hope all is well?

doekoe123
17-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Since I haven't reported anything for a while:

Tried hikaru at lasiora in Tokyo last month: young, tall and pretty, but inexperienced, as she just started a few months ago. Mostly cbt, foot worship and at the end intimate body worship. Ok session, but she had trouble (which she admitted) being strict, as I'm not exactly a standard sub... Very friendly and polite outside the session like all Ls dommes. Repeat: probably not. The older more experienced dominas at Ls tend to work better for me: when I'm in sub mode I really need someone dominant, and the younger ones usually don't cut it...

On that note: tried two local dommes this month: neither were Japan-level unfortunately. Sorry, not going to mention names after the last experience: don't want to create more trouble. First: friendly, talkative and reasonably young, but just not really attracted to her. Hotel room wasnt too clean either. standard fare, with some foot worship, p.ssy licking, some spanking, cbt... Repeat: not likely. In private she's a switch too.

2nd one had an interesting end. It started off a bit uninspired, but after she made me cum too early in the session (am only human) we talked for a bit, and it then ended with a surprising twist. More on that later perhaps.

Bataille
17-10-2012, 10:45 PM
I am big fan of feet, but I prefer my feet to be clean and well maintained. Just never got off on smelly feet. :)

yahiko
18-10-2012, 03:00 AM
btw, does anyone knows mistresssophiel, kimmee, missbluesky, bitchevon?
I know they haven't logged into collarme for very long time but just wondering are they still into domming?
I only know sophiel last logged in to jst change her dp then she mia..
as for kimmee and evon, previously, I sent them pm but nv reply back. lol

skinner2070
18-10-2012, 06:15 AM
Anyway, are there any links or website to see some of Keiko's pictures?? Roughly how old is she and her estimated height?

You go to collarme & search for "misskeiko", all the info is there...hope that helps bro:)

d2pre
18-10-2012, 02:12 PM
I also enjoy smelling/licking very smelly sweaty girls's soles.

But how would you rate the face of of Keiko??! Since u had seen Keiko b4.

Although I know play with these SM Mistresses are totally no kissing on face allowed, but I will still prefer if the Domme's face is pretty rather then average-looking.

In fact I know of 1 PRC work-permit holder from Har-er-bin(that has a normal day job in a eating-place in Serangoon area) that can cater to guys that just want to smell and lick her smelly sweaty feet right after she finish work hence her feet sure very smelly at that time becos she always wore macam those running shoes while working in that eating-place

But I'm not keen on her becos her face is too extremely average-looking and haggard-looking, in fact even slightly a little bit ugly .I would rate her face 4 points to max 5 points out of 10 points,

I got to know her becos she said she provide juagen services without sex after her working hours while chatting with her once.

is she still in singapore? if her rates cheap i don't mind :D she not fat type one right?

SomeJokingZebra
18-10-2012, 06:04 PM

Although I know play with these SM Mistresses are totally no kissing on face allowed, but I will still prefer if the Domme's face is pretty rather then average-looking.

In fact I know of 1 PRC work-permit holder from Har-er-bin(that has a normal day job in a eating-place in Serangoon area) that can cater to guys that just want to smell and lick her smelly sweaty feet right after she finish work hence her feet sure very smelly at that time becos she always wore macam those running shoes while working in that eating-place

But I'm not keen on her becos her face is too extremely average-looking and haggard-looking, in fact even slightly a little bit ugly .I would rate her face 4 points to max 5 points out of 10 points,

I got to know her becos she said she provide juagen services without sex after her working hours while chatting with her once.

I can try.

qwert2
18-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Bro I think u can just check with individual mistress for ur fetish loh..:cool:

Why don't u check with Keiko? I sessioned with her quite a few times & she's quite accomodating to my weird requests so far:D

Think wearing shoes for long time is quite easy for her lah, maybe u inform her 1 day in advance, then the smell will be "gao gao" hahaha

So How much does keiko charge for 1 hour?

coolguy987
18-10-2012, 08:18 PM

Bro mind sharing contact of the har er bin girl?

skinner2070
18-10-2012, 08:43 PM

Haha bro personally I find Keiko pretty, definitely not old & haggard...:D

I'm not good at describing facial features, maybe some other bros who have seen Keiko can help you out? :cool:

Schrodinger
18-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Keiko's profile in collarme wrote she is 19.

Is she really so young only 19 yrs-old to 20 yrs-old?

Or how old u think she is?

Seen her ID - she's not kidding about her age.

travelmate4720
18-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Seen her ID - she's not kidding about her age.

Hi bro,can share this gem,tks.

Bataille
18-10-2012, 09:53 PM

Keiko is young and sweet. Her face? I am bad at rating people but I would rate her a 7 or an 8.

For me though, the important thing is her attitude. For that I give her a 10.

skinner2070
19-10-2012, 06:44 AM
From her face, do u think Keiko is really half Japanese and half chinese?

Or u think she is more likely just some 哈日sporean-chinese girl that adopt a Japanese name, that's all? (Last time I have a ex-colleague that has a Jap surname in her pink IC, we later found out she's pure chinese blood when we saw both her parents during a CNY house visit but all along she kept saying she is of half japanese parentage)

haha.

I'm currently overseas now , will only return to spore next week

Dun worry bro, Keiko confirmed not some 哈日Singaporean Chinese that tried to wayang as Japanese...:cool:

dell_lee_2003
19-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Today wanna meet with Bella and poppy whoever free. but I didn't bring my handphone. so I emailed poppy but sseems she is with client. :( I am already at their place since I want to try my luck. but the dream didn't come thru. so back out going bk hm and watch the best fetish movie and do my own

winner1
20-10-2012, 02:19 PM
BTW, I'm just curious and seeking some frank views,

From the postings here, I noticed MANY guys here like to smell/kiss/lick a female's feet. Actually me also.

But Do you guys think that if a guy that licks and kisses a woman's feet, will that guy be suay/unlucky or not? (especially if the guy is someone that often buys lotteries/stocks/and other forms of gambling or people that rely a lot on 偏财运)

Becos tradititionally many middle-aged chinese race people believe that licking/kissing a woman's foot or even just let the woman's foot touch your head will bring you bad luck or take away your good luck.

Anyone knows from the fengshui aspect, any views on this?

Bataille
20-10-2012, 06:00 PM
BTW, I'm just curious and seeking some frank views,

From the postings here, I noticed MANY guys here like to smell/kiss/lick a female's feet. Actually me also.

But Do you guys think that if a guy that licks and kisses a woman's feet, will that guy be suay/unlucky or not? (especially if the guy is someone that often buys lotteries/stocks/and other forms of gambling or people that rely a lot on 偏财运)

Becos tradititionally many middle-aged chinese race people believe that licking/kissing a woman's foot or even just let the woman's foot touch your head will bring you bad luck or take away your good luck.

Anyone knows from the fengshui aspect, any views on this?

I'm not superstitious so it doesn't really bother me.

qwert2
20-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Poppy go back china alredy is it?! I messaged her but she no reply

McHackr
20-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone,

Newbie to this forum here, but not to BDSM. Just wanted to check if anyone here knows what happen to Miss Keiko, she was supposed to come to KL this week, but no news from her anywhere, hope all is well?

she said she got delayed... prob coming early november.

eplf
20-10-2012, 10:40 PM
if you want to believe in "feng shui" better don't go into femdom... many things, and not only feet, can be viewed by them as "suay"...

crawling between their legs, kneel in front of women, get spit on, ass sit on your face, make your kiss/lick ass or feet, step on your head, ride on you...

THE most hilarious post I've read so far:D

skinner2070
20-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Jialat...think I will be suay for long long time....:eek:

winner1
20-10-2012, 11:54 PM
if you want to believe in "feng shui" better don't go into femdom... many things, and not only feet, can be viewed by them as "suay"...

crawling between their legs, kneel in front of women, get spit on, ass sit on your face, make your kiss/lick ass or feet, step on your head, ride on you...

walau, you are crazy.

u no need be too uptight.

I post this for discussion only..........HAHA.

punishme
21-10-2012, 12:07 AM
Jialat...think I will be suay for long long time....:eek:

Me too , I love to have my face under Mistress ass , kiss and lick ass , drink her spit.When I do I think very lucky , not bad luck :)

eplf
21-10-2012, 02:10 AM

What about the mistresses. Slapping people, making people crawl and sitting on people's face.. would that bring luck or misfortune? lol

doekoe123
21-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Since I haven't reported anything for a while:

Tried hikaru at lasiora in Tokyo last month: young, tall and pretty, but inexperienced, as she just started a few months ago. Mostly cbt, foot worship and at the end intimate body worship. Ok session, but she had trouble (which she admitted) being strict, as I'm not exactly a standard sub... Very friendly and polite outside the session like all Ls dommes. Repeat: probably not. The older more experienced dominas at Ls tend to work better for me: when I'm in sub mode I really need someone dominant, and the younger ones usually don't cut it...

On that note: tried two local dommes this month: neither were Japan-level unfortunately. Sorry, not going to mention names after the last experience: don't want to create more trouble. First: friendly, talkative and reasonably young, but just not really attracted to her. Hotel room wasnt too clean either. standard fare, with some foot worship, p.ssy licking, some spanking, cbt... Repeat: not likely. In private she's a switch too.

2nd one had an interesting end. It started off a bit uninspired, but after she made me cum too early in the session (am only human) we talked for a bit, and it then ended with a surprising twist. More on that later perhaps.

As for the 2nd one: maybe not as experienced as say the Japanese dommes, but an enjoyable session overall and she has a super hot body (at least in my opinion). Repeat: yes, and I'm going to leave it at that and will no longer comment on anyone local anymore in this thread.

dell_lee_2003
21-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Me too , I love to have my face under Mistress ass , kiss and lick ass , drink her spit.When I do I think very lucky , not bad luck :)

I think kissing feet, crawling between Mistress leg, putting mistress or girl frd feet inside mouth and licking mistress or GF below might not bring you bad luck. It is just a matter of fulfilling and making your sex life better. But I do believe some of the other thing should not be done not just for luck but also bad for your internal organ. If luck depend on that then we should not allow our GF ride on you or should not also lick them already. When even they blow you, you will realise that certain position your face are under them. Sometime the feet itself touches your hair. Agree?

raygoat
21-10-2012, 04:47 PM
actually, been wondering how to tell mistress keiko if she can skip on the crawl between the legs part. for me the rest is ok but after one session with crawl between the legs , i think quite suay for ard 2 weekks. dont know coincidence or what lah but that 2 weeks sales drop , everything also not smooth, simple things must do few times. till my wife ask me , where do you go to last week, why so suay? I keep quiet and the crawling between the legs vision come into my mind. i miss mistress keiko like hell ,been wanting to go back to serve her but my piggy bank and the crawl between legs part holding me back. maybe next time tell her to skip the crawl in between legs , then luck change for the better and serve her more often hehehe. skiner, you siao liao even eat manstrual blood....will take long long time to recover ....wahahahaha......

skinner2070
21-10-2012, 07:42 PM
actually, been wondering how to tell mistress keiko if she can skip on the crawl between the legs part. for me the rest is ok but after one session with crawl between the legs , i think quite suay for ard 2 weekks. dont know coincidence or what lah but that 2 weeks sales drop , everything also not smooth, simple things must do few times. till my wife ask me , where do you go to last week, why so suay? I keep quiet and the crawling between the legs vision come into my mind. i miss mistress keiko like hell ,been wanting to go back to serve her but my piggy bank and the crawl between legs part holding me back. maybe next time tell her to skip the crawl in between legs , then luck change for the better and serve her more often hehehe. skiner, you siao liao even eat manstrual blood....will take long long time to recover ....wahahahaha......

Hahaha bro raygoat, if u dun wan to crawl between Keiko's legs, I crawl for you lah, steady?:D

Seriously bro if u so afraid of bad luck, just tell Keiko to skip the part loh. She's very nice to talk to & I'm sure she will respect ur "limits":cool:

I think 我的命比较硬, so far no major suay things hahaha...

qwert2
21-10-2012, 08:31 PM
So How much does keiko charge for 1 hour to lick her feet?

I wonder to what extent can keiko go to, to make her feet really very smelly with stinking foot odour?:D

I had been trying to find women/girls with extremely smelly and sweaty feet in both JB and spore for some time liao but has been unsuccessful and have always been disappointed.:(

skinner2070
21-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Anyway I think all aspects of femdom play if viewed by older generation, I think all quite "dangerous" hahaha:D

It is a social norm that men are expected to be superior to women, so any forms of submissiveness to women are viewed as taboo or bad luck...

This is also why some men like myself precisely found femdom play exciting, it liberates u from ur normal routine & u just leave ur fate to a beautiful dominatrix...:cool:

punishme
22-10-2012, 07:21 AM
I think kissing feet, crawling between Mistress leg, putting mistress or girl frd feet inside mouth and licking mistress or GF below might not bring you bad luck. It is just a matter of fulfilling and making your sex life better. But I do believe some of the other thing should not be done not just for luck but also bad for your internal organ. If luck depend on that then we should not allow our GF ride on you or should not also lick them already. When even they blow you, you will realise that certain position your face are under them. Sometime the feet itself touches your hair. Agree?

I siort of agree with you but not 100% .Sure there is bad bacteria in mistress ass but we all know that before we enjoy our fetish and yes there will be a lot of bacteria in her spit but so what , I have not had any illness from mistress in many years .If there is any bad problems I will know that I have enjoyed the company of a nice woman.I normally get to know the Mistress over some years so quite happy that she is not involved in casual sex which would bring some problems you suggest.I am not into feet but I think licking feet also has a lot of bacteria so I dont see the difference between feet , ass or spit. Anyway , only my opinion so I wish everyone good luck with their fetish whatever it is , we are all different and in it together.

d2pre
22-10-2012, 09:21 PM
found a china femdom forum. I not sure whether issit free download for the video.

http://bbs.femdomcnjp.com/read.php?tid-181745.html

ANyone know how to read enlighten me?

eplf
22-10-2012, 09:26 PM
I siort of agree with you but not 100% .Sure there is bad bacteria in mistress ass but we all know that before we enjoy our fetish and yes there will be a lot of bacteria in her spit but so what , I have not had any illness from mistress in many years .If there is any bad problems I will know that I have enjoyed the company of a nice woman.I normally get to know the Mistress over some years so quite happy that she is not involved in casual sex which would bring some problems you suggest.I am not into feet but I think licking feet also has a lot of bacteria so I dont see the difference between feet , ass or spit. Anyway , only my opinion so I wish everyone good luck with their fetish whatever it is , we are all different and in it together.

Practically licking my own thumb is not what a doctor would recommend... Same goes to unhealthy diets. So yah, as long as it does't bring problems then play on.

coolguy987
22-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi bros, just want to clarify something, is the poppy from the link the same girl as mistress poppy from collarme?

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Poppy.html

Krenjusen
22-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi bros, just want to clarify something, is the poppy from the link the same girl as mistress poppy from collarme?

Looks different from the photo in many many ways. :p

qwert2
22-10-2012, 10:39 PM

How come BOTH ad's profiles are exactly the same?

Both ad's profiles same 24 yrs-old, same 1.65m is 5 ft 5 inch tall.

Yah is both same person?

Krenjusen
22-10-2012, 11:11 PM
How come BOTH ad's profiles are exactly the same?

Both ad's profiles same 24 yrs-old, same 1.65m is 5 ft 5 inch tall.

Yah is both same person?

Stats similar but doesn't look like her at all in the pics though I will not elaborate to protect her identity.:o:o

And I'm sure she would be smart enough to change names ASSUMING she does switch lines as she may lose some of her previous clientele due to her initial reluctance to provide some of the services listed.

coolguy987
22-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Stats similar but doesn't look like her at all in the pics though I will not elaborate to protect her identity.:o:o

And I'm sure she would be smart enough to change names ASSUMING she does switch lines as she may lose some of her previous clientele due to her initial reluctance to provide some of the services listed.

What is mistress poppy's number? If their number is the same then confirm is the same person liao.

qwert2
22-10-2012, 11:59 PM

Many of the pictures posted in Ads in FL2 are fake and "borrowed" anyway.

Like what samster doe and other samsters already said most PRCs dommes are switch or are previously FLs, hence strong possibility could be same person.

Becos SM the pool of customers are much smaller than those customers that wan sex/blowjobs FLs

MistressPoppy
23-10-2012, 03:23 AM
What is mistress poppy's number? If their number is the same then confirm is the same person liao.

Thank you guys for your attention. It clearly is not me. I am still in Singapore. I had a cold the last week so sorry I have not done many sessions.

Attached is my photo and my phone number is xxxx3012. Anyway if you know me then I need no proof. If you don't know me you can try me out. Thank you very much!

http://lotsandlotsandlotsofthings.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/o8a8vyc8y02snq1ce_zwm.jpg

skinner2070
23-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi,
Would someone be able to advise me if there are any pro domme mistress in Kuala Lumpur ?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help
julien

Keiko will be on a work trip to KL in early Nov as updated in her collarme journal..maybe u can check with her first although her date of arrival not confirmed yet...

tamago09
23-10-2012, 06:31 PM
for bro, robertchua

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1350981822103.gif

skinner2070
23-10-2012, 08:34 PM
for bro, robertchua

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1350981822103.gif

Ouch~~:eek:

April
23-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Allow me to share my session with Mistress Luna this afternoon.

It all started with a week ago and trying to make an appointment with Luna.
Turned out that Luna was very prompt and sincere with her reply.
Once the appointment was fixed, I was secretly looking forward to meet Mistress Luna.

Finally the day arrived, after some mixed up of the timing and I saw a very pretty lady walking towards the appointed location with a pink 4 wheeler luggage... Mistress Luna struck me as a very very confident lady and extremely pretty with her wonderful ear rings and necklace. She was wearing a black top with leather skirt and leather boots, she is hot hot hot!!!

We sat down for a quick meal as Mistress Luna had not have lunch yet, we discuss about some details as well as if I was in good health.
*psst... Sat there waiting impatience for Mistress Luna to finish! hee...

After we check in, I was ordered to showers and after that the session begins...
*sweat sweat.....

Was made to wear a collar to show that a unless piece of shit is trying to earn to be a slave for Mistress Luna.
I got my hand tied behind my back too.... afterwhich was asked to bend over and a black plug was pushed into me! *nice....mmmm

I got a good make over by Mistress Luna (thank you Mistress) and wore a nice panties...

after that I did not listen to command and got 20 whips and made to count everyone of them..*20 mistress luna...

As my one hour was almost up, Mistress Luna made me lie down and rub her leather boot on my little brother and asked if i can cum or not!
Of course as a salve, i was not given the privilege to cum...

Soon, we ended the wonderful session...
IMHO, Mistress Luna is a wonderful Dom to have a session with and the tools she have, she really show that she place in effort to get everything in place.. KUDOS to Mistress Luna...

I really cant wait to have another longer session with her.....
thanks once again.....

serf0000
24-10-2012, 02:20 PM
I wonder to what extent can keiko go to, to make her feet really very smelly with stinking foot odour?:D

I had been trying to find women/girls with extremely smelly and sweaty feet in both JB and spore for some time liao but has been unsuccessful and have always been disappointed.:(

actually my fantasy is that beautiful female are superior and need to be worshipped as Goddess. Hence, the thought or really smelly feet will actually put me off....what is the difference then between female and male feet...both smelly!
So i don't mind some smell as long as its does not smell too strong and awful........

Nara
24-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Anyone knows what is the common punishment for traffic office penal code 338 b?

will up anyone's points for any facts

totolim
24-10-2012, 05:30 PM
cheese ??

haha

You are dead wrong.

Smelly female's feet and smelly male's feet both type of odour are different la!

Women's smelly feet is a mixture of shoe leather smell plus women's natural body smell plus sweat smell plus smell of cheese.

But men's smelly feet is smell of a combination of rotten cheese and ammonia

According to website's such foot worship clips/videos/searches worldwide in the internet, It's really true that for foot fetishists those men that prefer smelly sweaty female feet type outnumber those that prefer very cleanly-washed no-smell type of female feet. (although both type of supporters also have)

skinner2070
24-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Dun care smelly or not smelly, as long it's my lovely mistress's feet, can already...:p

McWoof0
25-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Mistress poppy looks chio!.. makes me wanna be her slave soon!:D

McWoof0
25-10-2012, 02:04 PM
i waited for very long to serve mistress luna alrdy.. still no chance yet.. :(:(

McWoof0
25-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Too cheap abit scared hor?.. service mus be dam bad or the looks totally different one..

but poppy looks ok to me leh..

Krenjusen
25-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Too cheap abit scared hor?.. service mus be dam bad or the looks totally different one..

but poppy looks ok to me leh..

Sometimes not about the price but more on chemistry... Just like how hawker food can taste better than restaurant stuff.

Poppy is adorable lah, has her charms. Not the usual CFM slutty look but still one of my favourites. Read my FR on her earlier for more details.. :D

cheongsterjon
26-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi buddies, as i have fetish for caning... Do u think it is worth committing a crime in malaysia that carries caning... With a short jail term... Want to try judicial caning by wardens...

Anybody got kena rotan before... How does it feel...

The thing is in jail cannot pcc...

osubken
27-10-2012, 01:25 AM
Wondering if any bros here have has a session with Mistress Ai in Hong Kong.

malepatient
27-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Hi Brother,

Can you please pm me her contacts.

Regards

malepatient

kenken99
27-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Recently just tried Mistress Akiho from LaSiora. Will provide an FR later on.

qwert2
28-10-2012, 10:13 AM
anyone knows where to get keiko's hp ctc?!

Can't find her hp ctc in collarme

michaelchan
28-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Hi guys,

This looks good. U guys try before?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1672340/details.htm

skinner2070
28-10-2012, 11:13 AM
anyone knows where to get keiko's hp ctc?!

Can't find her hp ctc in collarme

Bro u send her a msg via collarme first, hope that helps...:cool:

osubken
28-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Not tried this duo but I have had sessions with two mistresses at the same time before and I had a great time.

Hi guys,

Krenjusen
28-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Hi guys,

Looks good, nice body glow. Wonder if they are returning mistresses under a different name or fresh imports? :p

asians
28-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Wondering if any bros here have has a session with Mistress Ai in Hong Kong.

do u have her links or website?

otherOne
29-10-2012, 02:13 AM
Looks good, nice body glow. Wonder if they are returning mistresses under a different name or fresh imports? :p

Must be from China, one of those soulless dominatrices. Those who think they can earn more from BDSM than freelancing, so they just wear black leather and beat guys with whips while stuffing whatever up their butts.

astonn
29-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Recently i chat up with a hongkong lady
she into mild BDSM and Roleplay
will try her and update the bro here soon.
need to see if she is up to the standard or at least a min quality

her asking price is $250 for 2hr, private location

dont zap me, i not an okt, i just into BDSM so i hunt around for budget svc. hope i can find a gem to share with u all

femdom1
29-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Recently i chat up with a hongkong lady
she into mild BDSM and Roleplay
will try her and update the bro here soon.
need to see if she is up to the standard or at least a min quality

her asking price is $250 for 2hr, private location

dont zap me, i not an okt, i just into BDSM so i hunt around for budget svc. hope i can find a gem to share with u all

Is she in spore now?

Is she really a Hongkonger? Or is she again those northern PRCs working-partime in HK??

astonn
29-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Is she in spore now?

Is she really a Hongkonger? Or is she again those northern PRCs working-partime in HK??

she in sg now, but trying to get a time slot with her.
chatted with her before, hongkong pp. she a milf so not those young prc that anyhow claims.

wait till i gone for my session i will update u all k