PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

copymark
29-10-2011, 10:35 AM
bro robertchua, glad u enjoyed your session with Miss Kathy. She probably the best gal i scouted. lol.

copymark
29-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Still have this fantasy of being forced to suck another slave cock. lol. was thinking of getting one of those Thai FLs or PRC FL and bring along a slave together and we both will serve her and even suck each others cocks

lancerex
29-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Bro DaScolda, thanks for your concern. I am fine (apart from my bleeding balls). Miss Kathy over-the-knee boots are lovely indeed. I wish I can post a picture of them to share with you guys.

Recently, I had the opportunity to walk around GL and I spotted a China girl who was dressed not like a prostitute (pretty rare sight really). She was with her friend (who was dressed like a prostitute) and I made some small talk with her. According to her (which I believe she is telling the truth), it was her first time to Sillypore and she had just gotten off from the plane a few hours ago. She was dressed in a simple white T-shirt with some wordings, blue jeans and sports shoes (China brand with Chinese wordings). She also carried a small bag and minimal make-up. Her friend in contrast, wore a beige blouse that revealed her assets, high heeled slip-on shoes and was fully made-up.

After breaking the ice, I asked about her rates. She asked me what was the market rate at the place she was standing and I replied it ranges from $50 to $60 (SBF bros familiar with GL should know roughly where I found her). She told me that she wanted $80 as I will be her first paying customer and if she has a good start, she will be able to make lots of money.

I told her $80 is not an issue (after all, I am paying $200 for most of my sessions with dominatrix) but is she willing to kick my balls hard? As usual, her reaction was one of shock and I assured her I am not joking and neither will I hold her liable for any injuries sustained by me due to her kicks.

She consulted her friend, who is prettier than her (due to the make-up, I believe) and she agreed. We went to the hotel and she had a great time kicking my balls. Apparently, she was a soccer player back in China so her kicks were pretty powerful and rather accurate.

I asked her if she would like to use me as a venting bag and she shared with me that she got cheated by her boyfriend (sadly this is rather common with most of the GL prostitutes I have engaged previously) who left her for another girl, taking her money in the process and thus, she has to resort to prostitution to earn some cash.

As she kicked me, she said repeatedly (in mandarin) "I kick you so you cannot cheat other girls" as she kicked my balls with her sports shoes (which she told me is an expensive brand in China) and for a moment, I felt the wrath of her kicks. Before long, I collapse to the floor clutching my injured balls. Of course, she knew I was not her boyfriend so she did not go all the way in destroying my balls. I requested her to stand on my balls which she did (as usual, she asked me if she was heavy which I told her no) and we finished with a shoe job. Not every dominatrix will agree to shoe job so this is something very precious to me - a quality check on my balls.

I had a really great time with her and though she was not wearing boots, I am very happy with her kicks which I only paid $80. This makes me think I should go GL more often. But the only problem is most, if not all, do not wear the kind of boots that I like.

But Miss Kathy's over-the-knee boots must ranked one of the prettiest (and meanest) I have ever experienced... (to be continued)

haha bro not every will finish u with a shoe job, Then they finish you ? Footjob? haha

lancerex
29-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Not sure anyone has this fetish having ur cock treated as a gas pedal for the female to step on until u cum..

check out this video
http://www.humiliation.me/video/fde80ffd9aec500e085

lans
29-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Not sure anyone has this fetish having ur cock treated as a gas pedal for the female to step on until u cum..

check out this video
http://www.humiliation.me/video/fde80ffd9aec500e085

interesting clip, but dont think didi can take it hehe :D

johnleee
30-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

FR Copied from imom dtd 28-04-2005 Post #62 found here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=947633&postcount=62). This AuntyLosy is copying FRs from multiple threads and posting them as his own, hoping for points obviously. Sounds like cunty to me.

d2pre
30-10-2011, 02:44 AM
Bros, I just had my session with Miss Kathy and I must say she is worth every cent! I shall post my detailed FR shortly as my balls are rather injured (slight bleeding) even as I am typing this. But the pain is so invigorating for a hardcore masochist like myself. Showers are particularly painful no thanks to the broken skin but I relish the image of Miss Kathy kicking my balls with her over-the-knee black leather high heeled boots and admiring the injuries on my swollen balls...

she bring her own boot? or u bought yr for hER?

lancerex
30-10-2011, 04:02 AM
It doesn't look painful, was wondering any bros have their dom try it on them before? haha a new experience to try out

interesting clip, but dont think didi can take it hehe :D

McWoof0
30-10-2011, 08:32 AM
i am going for a mistress suniya session next week!.. she told me mistress wana watching need to pay $50..

btw.. how come i cannot add reputation to you guys? admin keep telling me to spread before giving to the same person. i already spread to so many pple.

weired..:confused:

McWoof0
30-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Bro DaScolda, thanks for your concern. I am fine (apart from my bleeding balls). Miss Kathy over-the-knee boots are lovely indeed. I wish I can post a picture of them to share with you guys.

Recently, I had the opportunity to walk around GL and I spotted a China girl who was dressed not like a prostitute (pretty rare sight really). She was with her friend (who was dressed like a prostitute) and I made some small talk with her. According to her (which I believe she is telling the truth), it was her first time to Sillypore and she had just gotten off from the plane a few hours ago. She was dressed in a simple white T-shirt with some wordings, blue jeans and sports shoes (China brand with Chinese wordings). She also carried a small bag and minimal make-up. Her friend in contrast, wore a beige blouse that revealed her assets, high heeled slip-on shoes and was fully made-up.

After breaking the ice, I asked about her rates. She asked me what was the market rate at the place she was standing and I replied it ranges from $50 to $60 (SBF bros familiar with GL should know roughly where I found her). She told me that she wanted $80 as I will be her first paying customer and if she has a good start, she will be able to make lots of money.

But Miss Kathy's over-the-knee boots must ranked one of the prettiest (and meanest) I have ever experienced... (to be continued)

nice FR bro robert..hope u can find more gems!..

cqueen
30-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Good morning samsters,

1. I am just a crossdresser who used to own a slave whom I trained to be an obedient dog. I just want to emphasize that I am not a paid professional "Mistress", hence the session may just be a amatuerish one.

2. My 'training' is good and suitable who enjoy free, no hassle, no string attached free mild obedient session. Those with high expectations or have been trained by those professional "Mistress" are not suitable candiadate for my session as I do not have many such skilful experiences.

3. Please email a brief intro of yr name, age and race with a good description of what you like and do not like to [email protected] for a preliminary discussion before we decide if we can match our needs and enjoy a good training session.

robertchua
30-10-2011, 11:35 AM
bro robertchua, glad u enjoyed your session with Miss Kathy. She probably the best gal i scouted. lol.

Bro copymark, yes we talked about you during our session. I will elaborate more in my FR later.

robertchua
30-10-2011, 11:41 AM
haha bro not every will finish u with a shoe job, Then they finish you ? Footjob? haha

Bri lancerex, in case you do not know, there are dominatrix who will not do any kind of job since they consider that as prostitution. Without mentioning names, I have encountered some. Thus when I compare my sessions with GL prostitutes versus dominatrix who do not offer me a bootjob, the former is certainly value for money.

Thanks for sharing your clip. I prefer a bootjob (meaning it is like a footjob except it is done with boots). I love to be a gas pedal anytime for a mean girl wearing thigh high / knee high leather boots!

robertchua
30-10-2011, 11:44 AM
she bring her own boot? or u bought yr for hER?

Bro d2pre, several months back, thanks to bro copymark who told me that Miss Kathy has her own boots, I contacted her. Unfortunately at that time, she did not. She offer to kick me wearing heels but I told her I need boots. Recently, she contacted me telling me she just bought a new pair of "damn sexy boots" and if I was interested in having a session with her. Of course, I wasted no time in arranging a session with her.

robertchua
30-10-2011, 11:47 AM
i am going for a mistress suniya session next week!.. she told me mistress wana watching need to pay $50..

btw.. how come i cannot add reputation to you guys? admin keep telling me to spread before giving to the same person. i already spread to so many pple.

weired..:confused:

Bro McWoof0, hope you have fun with Mistress Suniya! I will be giving her a miss this time round. I do not mind trying Mistress Wana but I think she should be the understudy to Mistress Suniya.

As for the "audience watching fee" for Mistress Wana, I had the bad experience of something similar. In the end, I paid more for the "audience" to become a "participant" though I do not know if you want to do the same.

As for the reputation, you can only give to the same person in 3 years time. Yes, 3 years! With your 0 Power, there is nothing for you to add to the reputation so you might be better off waiting till you reach 1 Power.

robertchua
30-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Good morning samsters,

1. I am just a crossdresser who used to own a slave whom I trained to be an obedient dog. I just want to emphasize that I am not a paid professional "Mistress", hence the session may just be a amatuerish one.

2. My 'training' is good and suitable who enjoy free, no hassle, no string attached free mild obedient session. Those with high expectations or have been trained by those professional "Mistress" are not suitable candiadate for my session as I do not have many such skilful experiences.

3. Please email a brief intro of yr name, age and race with a good description of what you like and do not like to [email protected] for a preliminary discussion before we decide if we can match our needs and enjoy a good training session.

Hi cqueen, good of you to drop in this thread. A pity I am only into girls wearing thigh high / knee high leather boots. For other bros who are keen, do drop cqueen an email and I am sure you guys can have lots of fun together!

robertchua
30-10-2011, 12:22 PM
Bros, as promised here is part 2 of my FR on Miss Kathy and her over-the-knee leather boots.

I reached the location a few minutes before our time and I messaged her that I am here. Two minutes was her reply and two minutes later, I saw her. Plus points for being on time. She was carrying a big bag (which contained her over-the-knee leather boots) and as I introduced myself, I noticed she was wearing a black pair of suede high heels (4 inches tall, I believe) and a pair of blue demin shorts that showed off her toned legs - her body shape is slim and shapely, the kind I like.

As she is not a local, we did not talk that much. I told her that I am similar to bro copymark and she replied that bro copymark was the one who corrupted her. I added that boots are essential to me and I am glad that she has such a beautiful pair. She changed from her high heels into her boots and we got down to business.

Initially, she was rather apprehensive with her kicks as she did not know my pain tolerance level. I encouraged her to kick me harder. Halfway through, she asked me if I watched Johnny English. I told her I did not but I know what she is talking about (Johnny English is immune to ball kicks in that movie). I told her why not we roleplay with me being Johnny English and she being the bad girl (I love being the good guy, really), and so with that, her kicks became more powerful.

We took a short breather as kicking is hard work and the next scenario / role-play I gave her was I am a bad guy (I love being the bad guy too!) and she is the good girl. Her kicks was even more powerful (obviously, she likes being the good girl as well) than the Johnny English. At this point, I had difficulty taking her kicks as my balls were rather injured. She allowed me more time to rest by letting me worship her boots.

I told her I am enjoying myself tremendously and I can sense she is happy too. Apparently, she has never kicked a guy as hard as myself previously (that includes you, bro copymark) and she enjoys watching me drop to the floor holding my balls after a good hard kick.

When I am too weak to stand, I laid on the floor and requested her to use her heels to poke my balls. This she did with much gusto. In her own words, she said "I break your balls" as she mashed her heels into my swollen balls (this was where I got the bleeding). When I see her smiling at me as my balls are being tortured by her lovely boots, I forced myself to endure the pain. Even now, I relish that particular expression on her face.

I requested for a few more kicks, telling her I am the bad guy and I want to attack her. This really earns me the hardest kicks from her and she does not feel bad since she is merely protecting herself from a bad guy like me. I asked her what if I am really a bad guy and she told me she will kick my balls till I faint. Tempting this may sound but I do want to have my balls get kicked another day so I did not goad her into kicking me harder.

As I grew weaker from her powerful kicks, I laid on the floor and requested her to trample on my balls. In particular, her heels should be on my balls. She stepped on me and danced a little and before I know it, I cummed due to the intense pain. Her boots were not touching my cock in case you were wondering so it is very fascinating that I can cummed in this way.

I enjoyed myself so much despite cumming before the hour is up and it is indeed money well-spent. Bathing was particularly painful due to the broken skin but as I recall my session with Miss Kathy, the pain is well worth it. Miss Kathy is certainly one dominatrix whom I will go back again and again.

lancerex
30-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks for sharing your clip. I prefer a bootjob (meaning it is like a footjob except it is done with boots). I love to be a gas pedal anytime for a mean girl wearing thigh high / knee high leather boots!

Maybe u can ask mistress kathy to treat u as a gas pedal for the next session ? haha

kbearsg
30-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Great FR as always bro robertchua.

The "Johnny English" line made me lol you have great pain tolerance.

Sorry if I missed it but can Ms Kathy only be engaged thru CM?

robertchua
30-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Bro lancerex, I think she gas pedaled me already (except it is with her heels instead of her sole).

Bro kbearsg, the best way to engage Miss Kathy is through CM. Once you have sessioned with her, I believe she will ask you to sms in future for faster response (like she asked me to).

lancerex
31-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Bro Robert, i think her sole quite rough , my dick skin also suffer the same fate as ur balls, when bathing time..awww haha

you said that you cum while she was trampling other parts of your body except your dick and ball ?

raygoat
31-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Now waiting for my session with mistress Suyina . full of anticipation . Hahahha although serve her many times already but still that exciting feeling of what she will to u later on is like ......makes my heart beat faster ...hahaha reporting live from somewhere in Singapore hehe

AmeShin
31-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Too bad i only into sub females
This thread seems focus more into dom females

d2pre
31-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Bro Robert, i think her sole quite rough , my dick skin also suffer the same fate as ur balls, when bathing time..awww haha

you said that you cum while she was trampling other parts of your body except your dick and ball ?

feet sole or shoe sole

lancerex
31-10-2011, 08:44 PM
is feet sole

robertchua
01-11-2011, 07:06 AM

Bro lancerex, I do not know about her sole of her feet as for my session, I requested her to wear her boots throughout.

As she trampled on my balls with her heels, I cummed without her boots touching my cock. I recall an overseas dominatrix (unfortunately not in Sillypore) I visited previously telling me that one of her customers will sit on the floor with his back against the wall and his legs wide open while she, wearing heels, will position herself with her butt facing his face (allowing him to smell) while trampling his balls with her heels (much like what Miss Kathy did to me, except I was lying flat on the ground). Without the dominatrix touching his cock (similar to my session with Miss Kathy), the guy would cum.

For my usual sessions, I usually request the dominatrix (though not all would oblige) to rub my cock with their boots so I can cum at the end of my session. Hence, I am amazed that I can cum without Miss Kathy rubbing my cock.

McWoof0
01-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Now waiting for my session with mistress Suyina . full of anticipation . Hahahha although serve her many times already but still that exciting feeling of what she will to u later on is like ......makes my heart beat faster ...hahaha reporting live from somewhere in Singapore hehe

waiting for ur FR! :D

does she stays in her own hotel or we need to book our own room this time?..

WweJustin89
01-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Hello guys! Does anyone mind giving me Mistress Suniya's number in Singapore? Would love to arrange a session with her :)

Nara
01-11-2011, 01:46 PM
i think you can go to her collarme account and directly :oleave a message to book.

raygoat
02-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi bro Mcwoof0, she actually book a rm for the different sessions for the day . :) . She also says that ms wana actually do sessions alone as she pass some of her slave to her . They shd be here for around 10 days .

McWoof0
02-11-2011, 08:34 PM
FR on Mistress Wana.

Went to a hotel room she booked (Kinda lok kok hotel) in a crowded area. Went into the room and saw a quite sexy and slim girl. looks younger than 25. She immediately ask me to undress and take a quick shower. Was asked to kneel naked and worship her boots and fishnet stockings for about 5 mins.

Took out a red bra and match panty and ask me to put it on and she applied some make up on me and started to call me slut.

Was tied up hand and legs onto the bed posts and was ripped apart with her large strapon. Was raped for more than 20 mins and ass was really sore by then. After awhile she took a metal nipple clamps clip it on and it was really painful. Nipples were sore as well after a while and she stroke me a few times and asked me not to cum or will be punished even more. She stroke and lt go stroke and let go. I couldnt control and cum with my back on the bed. She refused to untie me and slap me for cumming so soon.

She ask me to rest and wan me to cum another time but was running short of time. and i washed up and left. She gave me a big hug when i was leaving.

A very nice and gentle mistress and not a time watcher. Willing to play up to time. definitely worth a try.

:D

robertchua
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Bro McWoof0, glad to hear you had a great session with Miss Wana. Can you tell me more about the boots she was wearing for your session? I might be keen to engage her on a one-to-one basis.

McWoof0
04-11-2011, 08:11 AM
Bro McWoof0, glad to hear you had a great session with Miss Wana. Can you tell me more about the boots she was wearing for your session? I might be keen to engage her on a one-to-one basis.

Yes bro! u will definitely love her knee high pvc boots..! :D:D

d2pre
04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Miss Wana base in sg? any pic or website of her?

WweJustin89
04-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Miss Wana base in sg? any pic or website of her?

No. She is part of the Suniya team which travel from thailand to singapore on a short term staying basics. Sms suniya and heard she leaving for phuket next week, and wana did not get back to my mail.

Mistress suniya also went into some problems with hotel 81 as she is banned, will meet her tomorrow for a session. Haha

robertchua
05-11-2011, 01:20 PM

Bro McWoof0, that sounds exciting indeed!

robertchua
05-11-2011, 01:20 PM
No. She is part of the Suniya team which travel from thailand to singapore on a short term staying basics. Sms suniya and heard she leaving for phuket next week, and wana did not get back to my mail.

Mistress suniya also went into some problems with hotel 81 as she is banned, will meet her tomorrow for a session. Haha

Bro WweJustin89, hope to read your FR soon. Just out of curiosity, how come she is banned from Hotel 81?

Arcticbear
05-11-2011, 07:20 PM
I had a session with mistress suniya on thursday; this was my third in the year already and as usual, the standard is tip top. When i went in, she was in a corset, garter belt with stockings and really high heels.. wow! she made me kneel down to lick her shoes and her stocking legs. i was then made to lie on the floor while she removed her heels so that i could worship her foot more. in the middle, i was asked to go on doogy and there, a butt plug was inserted into my ass to prepare me for the slut training later. once it was in, i was told that i had to keep it in while she took off her stockings and made me suck her toes. i was also asked to suck her heels to practice before she whipped out her strap on cock and made me suck her

My ass was slapped and spanked as she used lube to prepare my ass, inserting fingers first before she shoved her big cock inside me. while she was fucking me, she used baby oil and used her other hand to grab my cock and balls, a mixture of pain and pleasure. i was fucked a good half hour in missionary, doggy and "cowboy"...eventually, my reward for being a good slut, in her words, was a golden shower in the toilet.

I had initially requested a 2 hr session but she had to reduce it as she needed to check out. heard she was banned from 81 because she had registered too many times, and i think she had too many "visitors?"...she does not book a permanent hotel as she has a friend's place to stay

My ass still hurts, but i am tempted to seek another session with her before she leaves on the 10th.

WweJustin89
06-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Bro WweJustin89, hope to read your FR soon. Just out of curiosity, how come she is banned from Hotel 81?

I seriously dunno haha...cause I nvr ask her much about it. But she told me she lived at east side for the time with her friend.

WweJustin89
06-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Tried Mistress Suniya today, definately! Better than any Singaporean paid Mistress I tried before...

Meet her in the afternoon, but I was late as I was withdrawing money and the atm was freaking far and I ran like mad as Mistress said she will leave if I don come in the next 5 minutes.

When I reached the hotel check in point. I was sweating and panting like hell. And she demands me to carry her luggage for her.

Upon reaching the hotel, she smile at me asking...you ran here? Haha and laugh...and asked me if I did my homework in front of the receptionist. (I requsted for a teacher-mistress student-slave role play)

Once entering the room, I requested if I could bathe before start the session. Immediately she fold her arm very stictly and stares at me. She asked if I got do my homework and why was I late 2 hour for class?

Begin with she placing the chastity device on my cock, and said all my pre cum and cock standing she don't wish to see as I might start raping student in class. My cock was fully eracted and was kinda painful when she forced in. Folowed by 120 strokes of cane on my ass as 1 minutes equates to 1 stroke. As the warm up 10 count, she asked me did you count? I said yes it left off at 10 stroke. But mistress insists is wrong and restart the whole canning session.

After canning, she followed to move on by inserting the butt pluck and expanding my ass hole for rape session. Did a lot of feet licking and worships at different position and I really enjoyed it, one of the scene she even tied her shoe to my nose and make me sniff it while she whipped me.

She had a awesome toes, really nicely menicured and the licking and sucking process is damn shiok. Very smooth feet and sexy. Got one part she lean very close to me, and pinch my nipple very hard and I lean my head on her lap while I was tied face down position on the bed. The nipple torture was quite painful but I kinda loved it. She will increase the intensity slowly when I can take it and will start sayang me before she begin again. She kinda use quite a lot of force with her nails.

Ended with a ass fucking, released my chastity cage to set my bird free and start kicking. As I peeped, I saw every kick of her make my pre cum coming up and I was really surprise as I never had this experience before, really erotic combination of pain and pleasure. Got a part, she grab and slap on balls non stop and I cried out. No tears but was really damn painful till I cannot take it as it was continuous and really no escape thanks for her beautiful tight bondage.

Ending part is she insert the dildo, forcing it deep and stroke my cock. I took just a mere 3 minues and I beg her to cum and I was allowed to. Really draining every single cum I have and said " I am not yet done torture you yet you cum, haha"
Laugh evily

Overall, she did exactly what I requested and its was very creative of her. She is very experience for sure, knew my limits as a beginner but yet push me to my max limits.

Kinda quiet lady which don't talk much, but is serious and put effort into bdsm. That's how I felt, and won't take advantage of the time promised. Was nice In a sense of collecting the cash after the session. Guess she kinda trust people.

Was a great experience, but I will still rate Mistress Aria better in terms of atmosphere and connecting with you. But I will say she is good and worth another shot in the future :)

Please UP my points bro! Thanks

punishme
06-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi, I am new here.I have been told by Mistress June ( thaigoddessx / asia domina ) that she has married a customer from USA and moved there and sold her business to Mistress One in Bangkok ? Does anyone know any more on this story ?
Anyway two of her best dominas have got together and formed a new service in Bangkok www.thaidominaduo.com .They are Mistress Morgan and Mistress Synee and offer nearly all services.I have only met Synee but understand she is very experienced.I have had many excellent sessions with Morgan and she can play as hard as you want.
I dont know if they have any plans in future to visit Singapore but if you are in Bangkok I can reccommend giving them a try.

Walnutt
06-11-2011, 11:21 AM
WOW, Bro WweJustin89, fantastic FR on Ms Suniya, I had the pleasure of serving her also and I full agree with everything you have said... I have a question though, who is Ms Aria, is she here in Singapore, how can I contact her???
Peace...

WweJustin89
06-11-2011, 04:57 PM
WOW, Bro WweJustin89, fantastic FR on Ms Suniya, I had the pleasure of serving her also and I full agree with everything you have said... I have a question though, who is Ms Aria, is she here in Singapore, how can I contact her???
Peace...

Mistress Aria is from thailand also, she does what suniya is doing now too. Travl to Singapore short term, torture some slaves and go back. She is now at Australia studying and don't seems to have any plans to come Singapore anymore.

But she is really a fun mistress, will tease and talk cock with you. More personalise than Suniya, and normally has her own hotel at clarke quey. Very spacious. Too bad la, now only chance is go aussie find her le.

She have a sister named christy,the main bdsm dom guess u can find their website through google.

robertchua
06-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Bro Articbear and Bro WweJustine89, I am glad to hear you guys enjoyed your sessions with Mistress Suniya. I enjoyed reading both your FRs very much. I have tried Mistress Suniya the last time she was in Singapore and we went to Hotel 81. I did not know that Hotel 81 will ban people from going in, especially when they get more business for transit customers versus long-stay customers.

robertchua
06-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Hi, I am new here.I have been told by Mistress June ( thaigoddessx / asia domina ) that she has married a customer from USA and moved there and sold her business to Mistress One in Bangkok ? Does anyone know any more on this story ?
Anyway two of her best dominas have got together and formed a new service in Bangkok www.thaidominaduo.com .They are Mistress Morgan and Mistress Synee and offer nearly all services.I have only met Synee but understand she is very experienced.I have had many excellent sessions with Morgan and she can play as hard as you want.
I dont know if they have any plans in future to visit Singapore but if you are in Bangkok I can reccommend giving them a try.

Bro punishme, thanks for sharing the link. I have upped your points and hope to see more contributions from you in future. Dun think it is advisable to visit Bangkok for the time being. It would be interesting if either one can come Singapore for a visit. Judging from Mistress Suniya's busy schedule, I believe such trips can be very fruitful for both the dominatrix and us.

doctor sex
06-11-2011, 09:49 PM

Lol the use of English on that website is just too good. No doubt an ang moh or three is running these ladies. Personally speaking when I hand cash over to a lady I like to think it's all for them and not sniggering ang moh dudes in the room next door. Thats what separates mistresses like christy, aria and of course midori from the fake wannabe goddesses!

punishme
06-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Lol the use of English on that website is just too good. No doubt an ang moh or three is running these ladies. Personally speaking when I hand cash over to a lady I like to think it's all for them and not sniggering ang moh dudes in the room next door. Thats what separates mistresses like christy, aria and of course midori from the fake wannabe goddesses!
Yes the website was arranged by a male but that was just help as I understand.I had a very long chat with Mogan the other night and she will be answering your emails.I am also very careful about this ,I never want to give my money to a male.
Mistress Junes 2 sites were set up by her English boyfreind ,same for Christy with German husband and defunked International domina.
I would like to add that I am only a very happy old customer of Mistress Morgan ,I have no financial gain , just trying to help her a little.

calbts
07-11-2011, 01:04 PM
I just left my home in Bangkok a few days ago and am now happily in Tokyo. The situation there is getting worse day by day and a sense of gloom is upon the city. The entire North and west is flooded and overall I would say this is even worse than the street violence and fighting that occured last year in central Bangkok. The government could somewhat control last year's violence but somehow cannot control the flood waters. Most stores are out of bottled water and many foods are unavailable. I dread not so much the water but the mess and smell it will leave behind. I do not recommend anyone go there until at least the end of December.

On to more pleasant thoughts - I got a session at La Siora this week and will be scheduling more at La Siora and other clubs in the upcoming weeks. When my trip is over I will compile a complete report and my updated guide and opinions on the current SM scene here in Tokyo as of 2011.

Thanks to ydgduo, I will be checking out some places I have not tried before.
Maybe it will help convince some of you guys in Singapore to make the trip up here and experience the best scene and Mistresses in the world.

robertchua
08-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Bro calbts, sorry to hear about your situation in Bangok. Glad to hear you are having fun in Tokyo now. I look forward to reading your guide to the SM scene in Japan!

AmeShin
08-11-2011, 11:57 AM
I wish i can find submissive gals who into sm

Galiator
08-11-2011, 03:37 PM

Mistress June is not moving to USA, she is not selling her business as well.
Mistress Morgan is going freelance now, it is part of commerical trait..she will be more experience to set up her own..no dungeon at this moment, Mistress Synee work in Hotel and with Mistress June's fleet as well..

I met Mistress Morgan and Synee, they are expereince and good always..

punishme
08-11-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks Bro Galliator,I thought it was a crazy story.Glad to hear you like Morgan and Synee.

robertchua
10-11-2011, 09:09 AM

Bro McWoof0, unfortunately I was too late to engage Mistress Wana this time round. I dropped Mistress Suniya an email about engaging Mistress Wana and her reply was they are back in Thailand already.

Galiator
11-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks Bro Galliator,I thought it was a crazy story.Glad to hear you like Morgan and Synee.

Mistress Synee from thaigoddessx.com will travel Singopore 16-20 November.
Partly to visit a friend and would like to see some slaves as well...

You can contact her directly via thaigoddessx website..I do not have her personal contact.

:)

punishme
12-11-2011, 08:07 AM
You can contact Mistress Synee at www.thaidominaduo.com ,Mistress Morgan is out of town at the moment because of flooding in her home area in Bangkok .Maybe M. Synee wants to escape as well.Hope some of you can have a good session :)

ydgduo
14-11-2011, 01:01 AM
I have been told by Mistress June ( thaigoddessx / asia domina ) that she has married a customer from USA and moved there and sold her business to Mistress One in Bangkok ?

Wow, i would like to marry mistress from la siora or sweet devil etc, but like don CJ once said, most of these professional mistress are not doms in their free time. Some maybe submissive.

ydgduo
14-11-2011, 01:07 AM
You can contact Mistress Synee at www.thaidominaduo.com ,Mistress Morgan is out of town at the moment because of flooding in her home area in Bangkok .Maybe M. Synee wants to escape as well.Hope some of you can have a good session :)

I will never visit thaigoddessx because the people there keep changing, first june, then morgan and synee, then Natasha, then no Natasha, then now synee. what the hell is going there. I cannot support such club who have turn over of weeks.

punishme
14-11-2011, 01:58 AM
I will never visit thaigoddessx because the people there keep changing, first june, then morgan and synee, then Natasha, then no Natasha, then now synee. what the hell is going there. I cannot support such club who have turn over of weeks.

I agree bro ydgduo , When it was asiadomina the turnover of mistresses was small but now it is thaigoddess the turnover is very large.I had many good sessions with Mistress Morgan and was disapointed when June dismissed her for no good reason.I also had a session with Mistress Eva but she went very quickly also.June will be 50 in a couple of years so maybe thats why she has dropped out , and she is married now.
I am realy looking forward to seeing Morgan again , she always gave a very good session and she is a very nice person.

calbts
14-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Hello bro ydgduo,

I am in Tokyo now. Already had a couple of excellent sessions at Lasiora and will schedule many more. Too many Mistresses and clubs to choose from here now. What a great problem that is huh?

Oh how I have missed Japanese Mistresses!!! Simply a cut above any other nationalities - by far.

What hurts now is the strong yen so I am being very selective with who I session with. But I figure if you want the best ..you gotta pay for it.

Will give FR's after my trip in January.

Bro Robertchua... you would love the boots here now...lots of girls wearing leather thigh highs on the streets. So sexy!!!

ydgduo
14-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Hello bro ydgduo,
I am in Tokyo now. Already had a couple of excellent sessions at Lasiora and will schedule many more. Too many Mistresses and clubs to choose from here now. What a great problem that is huh?
Oh how I have missed Japanese Mistresses!!! Simply a cut above any other nationalities - by far.

yeah man, enjoy yourself in Tokyo, yes indeed, too many great mistresses to choose from, no time, not enough money and unable to take too much pain in too short a time. Hope to hear your FR soon.

ydgduo
14-11-2011, 09:02 AM
I agree bro ydgduo , When it was asiadomina the turnover of mistresses was small but now it is thaigoddess the turnover is very large.

do you know where is natasha?she is hot, i was there, send email, but she is not available at that time. Shortly after, she took over the place, too bad i did not get meet her. Another mistress i miss is Sade from Suniya club. She is beautiful but work only very short time.

punishme
14-11-2011, 09:41 AM
do you know where is natasha?she is hot, i was there, send email, but she is not available at that time. Shortly after, she took over the place, too bad i did not get meet her. Another mistress i miss is Sade from Suniya club. She is beautiful but work only very short time.

Hi ydgduo , sorry I dont know where Natasha is now,you can try asking June but I dont think she will tell you .I asked her many times for contact with Morgan but never had a reply.In the end I googled the Name Mistress Morgan and found her after 8 months so maybe you can try the same ,good luck :)

robertchua
14-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow, i would like to marry mistress from la siora or sweet devil etc, but like don CJ once said, most of these professional mistress are not doms in their free time. Some maybe submissive.

Bro ydgduo, you have raised an interesting topic which I would like to hear your views (of course, other bros are most welcome to contribute).

Point 1: Marrying a BDSM Mistress from La Siora/Sweet Devil
Assuming there is no language barrier, my question is how would you sustain your interest in seeing the same Mistress everyday (in no make-up) and how willing is she to session with you bearing in mind you are her husband and having session with you means less time for her other customers?

Point 2: Knowing your BDSM Mistress is actually a submissive and/or enjoys vanilla sex in her free time
This is a real possibility given that some of these BDSM Mistress are in it for the money. If you are a hardcore BDSM lover, you will choose to have a session with her but what if she only wants sex or worse still, ask her to dominate her?

Some food for thought, huh?

robertchua
14-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Hello bro ydgduo,

What hurts now is the strong yen so I am being very selective with who I session with. But I figure if you want the best ..you gotta pay for it.

Will give FR's after my trip in January.

Bro Robertchua... you would love the boots here now...lots of girls wearing leather thigh highs on the streets. So sexy!!!

Bro calbts, glad to hear you are enjoying yourself at Japan! I am sure I will go crazy at the sight of those Japanese girls wearing their leather thigh high boots in the streets...

open233
14-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Any good leads for Tokyo? I am going in one week...yeah!!!!!!! My first visit...and I want to visit as many Mistresses as possible. The more sadistic and mean the better...if you have any leads??? Thanks!

Galiator
14-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi ydgduo , sorry I dont know where Natasha is now,you can try asking June but I dont think she will tell you .I asked her many times for contact with Morgan but never had a reply.In the end I googled the Name Mistress Morgan and found her after 8 months so maybe you can try the same ,good luck :)

I had a session with Mistress Synee and Morgan during May...most of them are not full time for most of the Thai establishments except the Head Master like Midori and June, they are no longer taking sessions unless on special requests, they trained newer dommes and management of business.

Mistress Synee +6590143758 when she will be in Singapore.

Good luck...she is tall with peaky butt...

punishme
14-11-2011, 08:58 PM
I had a session with Mistress Synee and Morgan during May...most of them are not full time for most of the Thai establishments except the Head Master like Midori and June, they are no longer taking sessions unless on special requests, they trained newer dommes and management of business.

Mistress Synee +6590143758 when she will be in Singapore.

Good luck...she is tall with peaky butt...

Thankyou for info bro Galiator,I have met Synee and agree about butt,I look forward to session with her and Morgan in new year :)

ydgduo
15-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Bro ydgduo, you have raised an interesting topic which I would like to hear your views (of course, other bros are most welcome to contribute).

Point 1: Marrying a BDSM Mistress from La Siora/Sweet Devil
Assuming there is no language barrier, my question is how would you sustain your interest in seeing the same Mistress everyday (in no make-up) and how willing is she to session with you bearing in mind you are her husband and having session with you means less time for her other customers?

Point 2: Knowing your BDSM Mistress is actually a submissive and/or enjoys vanilla sex in her free time
This is a real possibility given that some of these BDSM Mistress are in it for the money. If you are a hardcore BDSM lover, you will choose to have a session with her but what if she only wants sex or worse still, ask her to dominate her?

Some food for thought, huh?

1) i dun know, how to sustain interest. never had a chance to test the theory.
2) i am not hardcore bdsm lover, sm is nice and all, but vanilla sex is fine too, if the partner is hot.

ydgduo
15-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Any good leads for Tokyo? I am going in one week...yeah!!!!!!! My first visit...and I want to visit as many Mistresses as possible. The more sadistic and mean the better...if you have any leads??? Thanks!

Try Benio, kaoruko from sweet devil or juri from prezis.

From sweet devil you can have two mistress for the price of one.

The double mistress Session featuring Mistress Cecile at a single mistress session fee!

The Session featuring a New Mistress, cecile!
She is available for a double mistress session for her study now. If you nominate the other Mistress and her, we can specially arrange a 70 mins double Mistress session including a new mistress under training at a single mistress session fee*. This special discount offer is for a limited time only. Take advantage of our special offer.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/cecil0702/imgs/e/3/e37ae2d4.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/cecil0702/imgs/6/e/6e702c59.jpg

punishme
15-11-2011, 09:14 AM
1) i dun know, how to sustain interest. never had a chance to test the theory.
2) i am not hardcore bdsm lover, sm is nice and all, but vanilla sex is fine too, if the partner is hot.

Hi bro ydgduo ,I like your comments ,I am not a hardcore bdsm person either,I am more ass worship and facesitting slave.I am also very lucky to have a lovely girlfriend in Thailand that will give me these pleasures for the last 10 years as well as straight sex so believe me you do not tire of your fetish.She is a lovely woman and also allows me to visit a domina from time to time.I must have spent near to 250,000 thai baht with Junes bottom ,but it was worth every baht.
As for marrying a domina ,remember that it is their job to like you,some punters may stike it lucky,but above all the experience is worth it.

McWoof0
16-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Mistress Minky have suspended LQD website as it is wasting of money maintaining.. looks like local sm scene is still too small..

by the way. Is mistress synee in town? i tried to call her but her hp is off.

tokyolaika
17-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Hi all,

Has anybody been to La Siora in Tokyo recently? I'm planning to visit and am new to the whole scene. Any insight into what goes on during a leg worship session would be great, with regards to how much contact a sub usually makes with the dom.

Cheers

copymark
18-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi bros! I am back! Missed me? Haha.. Of course got kangtao..
Just corrupted another gal. She's 18 only but yea she's quite chip.
Ratings:
Looks: 8
Boobs: looks b
Dominant factor: 5

Yea. Very unpolished still. Bit like miss Kathy when she started out. Just tell her what you want. But please no sex k? Be respectful.
Rates: 200/hour.

Do not pm me please. I will create a profile for her in cm. Pls contact her frm cm k?

I repeat do not pm me. I will put some fotos later today. Do up me for my efforts bro! Not sure if she has boots.

But she's really quite good looking n great figure to boot!

Will post more this afternoon.

Cheers!

DaScolda
18-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Its interesting reading about how suddenly quite a number of us are actually making our way to Japan. I myself just had the opportunity to go to Tokyo for a brief visit as well, and La Siora was on my mind the moment I arrived.

I have to tell you bros, if you're true kinksters, you HAVE to somehow visit Japan! I knew when making the appointment that I would enjoy myself, but I had no idea I would enjoy it SO much:)

Fortunately for us gai-jins, La Siora is a very accommodating organisation. Besides some of the Mistresses' own ability to speak passable English, they also have a simple English-speaking receptionist, who was friendly and helpful. Though I can speak Japanese at a conversational level, the fact that the receptionist could also speak English went a long way in setting everything up.

I had the privilege of having a session with 2 Dominas, Ms Murasaki and Ms Canon for over 2 hours. It was mind-blowing, and I honestly felt I was in my own femdom DVD. They were so professional and really took the effort to provide me exactly what I requested. Ms Canon's English was excellent while Ms Murasaki understood English spoken slowly (though she spoke Japanese for most of the session), and that was really important in making the session a success.

Both the Mistresses looked really beautiful in person, and when in their outfits, were even more so:) We went through my entire list of preferences during the session, and at the end of it, I was spent:P But man, was I ecstatic! I don't know when I'll make it to Tokyo, but I will somehow...

calbts
18-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Yes I have been having many La Siora sessions with some of the newer Mistresses and they are all fantastic.
I would like to try some other clubs but La Siora just makes it so easy and accomodating for non-Japanese that I just keep going back. Rie really knows how to get the best and 99 times out of 100 they deliver.

The only thing that really hurts right now is the high yen. Sessions are very expensive in dollar terms but totally worth it when you are serving the best Mistresses on earth.

Leg/footworship no problem - in fact probably all Mistresses enjoy it very much.

I hope to try Club Myrr, Sweet Devil, Smclub( got to see Miki again), Mistress Rinko and maybe Prezis.
I am getting my fill now because when I go back to Thailand, the quality of Mistresses really takes a dive compared to up here.

Tokyofan
19-11-2011, 12:13 PM
I am visiting Singapore next week and wanted to ask any recommendations for a mistress who can give a really good caning.

open233
20-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Thanks. I am thinking of Benio or Kaoruko right now. How sadistic are they? Do they have safewords in Japan? I want a Mistress who will be happy with me crying and begging for mercy and will get excited by this to push farther. Also, I want a PURELY cold and mean Mistress who enjoys torturing males and is purely sadistic. I am not interested in a sensual Mistress. Any details about these 2 or who would be better is much appreciated! Thanks.

calbts
20-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Bro open233 -

Benio all the way. She can be very sadistic in session but out of session - very nice, welcoming, and accomodating. Her English is also very good.
She excells at whipping and trampling and loves to wear leather and spike heel boots. I think she is what you want.

I have only sessioned with Kaoruko once and that was years ago. Her English was non existent then and I am sure not as well as Benio.

If you have real guts you can try Queen Reiko. She has appeared in many Kitagawa and femdom movies and is into bloodsports, heavy whipping/torture, and pain. She also loves to wear latex and Nazi outfits.
I saw one video wear she drives a spike in a slave's penis - very rough stuff!!
I for one am kind of scared of her...but my fear is probably unfounded. I am sure she has a soft side too.

Good luck!!

McWoof0
21-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Ratings:

Yea. Very unpolished still. Bit like miss Kathy when she started out. Just tell her what you want. But please no sex k? Be respectful.

Do not pm me please. I will create a profile for her in cm. Pls contact her frm cm k?

I repeat do not pm me. I will put some fotos later today. Do up me for my efforts bro! Not sure if she has boots.

Cheers!

Nice bro!! i think i found her in CM!.. Local?

copymark
21-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Yes she is missbluesky

lancerex
22-11-2011, 12:22 AM
can i have the link bro copy?

ydgduo
22-11-2011, 02:54 PM
I want a Mistress who will be happy with me crying and begging for mercy and will get excited by this to push farther. Also, I want a PURELY cold and mean Mistress who enjoys torturing males and is purely sadistic. I am not interested in a sensual Mistress.

both mistresses and most of la siora mistresses with a few years experience, you have no problem getting what you want.

SomeJokingZebra
22-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I am going Hong Kong in 2 weeks time. Any dommes there?

dell_lee_2003
22-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Ratings:

Cheers!

welcome.Bro..I keep on training Kathy and now she know how to torture and dominated. :). today suppose to meet her she has important thing to.do. BTW what is that small lady nick in cm?

fdome
22-11-2011, 08:38 PM
what is that small lady nick in cm?

I think she should be this Missbluesky

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1443283/details.htm

rate 200 /h for new newbie maybe bit high :p

fdome
22-11-2011, 08:46 PM
anyone tried this lady from CM:

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1379223/details.htm

she is tall @1.73, if real lady ? :rolleyes:

dell_lee_2003
23-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Thx Bro. I chk out just now. her figure is indeed in good side. but a bit short for her feet and pedi. Kathy has very nice feet and pedi. I used to get excited just by seeing her feet and always surrender under those. she always never tired of torturing my cock for Long time.

DaScolda
23-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Thanks to bro Copymark for introducing yet another lady to serve us kinksters' needs:)

I don't know, though. After having tasted what a true session should feel like at the hands of the La Siora dominas, I'm more inclined to save up and go to Tokyo again. I'm sure bros ydgduo, calbts, Schrodinger, HTB, etc kinda feel the same way, since they're seasoned travellers.

Don't get me wrong, all Mistresses had to have started somewhere. Hopefully as time goes by the ladies here will gain more experience and be able to provide the kind of service available overseas. Till then, having spent sinful amounts of money to scratch my kinky itch here in SG over the years, maybe its time I concentrate my resources on going back to Tokyo occasionally:)

ggompong
23-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Bro Open 233
both Benio and Karauko have a reputation for being sadistic.....you can go to their blogs which have many pics and stories on what they have been doing to their slaves..... Ms Benio speaks English and German......and i am quoting my experience w her from my previous post.....enjoy her whipping!

QUOTE=ggompong;6011197]Bro Calbts
You are so kind writing your long ans extensive review.:)
I sessioned a few times with Mistress Benio, she is 166 tall, on the skinny side but very beautiful. She is in her early 30's so very experienced.in nature she is a sadist, "SM is my hobby".....she loves opera and will whip you under the tune of Wagner......very sensual....and and the next time you listen to Wagner you can close your eyes and imagine back all the lashes given to you.....very deep and she does touch your inside and feelings. as her blog will tell you she does everything sadistically! She speaks fluent english and german....and when not in her Mistress mode is actually very pleasant and personable. I have enjoyed many hours talking to her including taking her on a vacation to Bali...as she loves scuba diving. She is an unforgettable Mistress!

QUOTE=calbts;6008278]Bro open233,

Too bad about Mistress Kyoko for you. I know about the Max Fisch reviews but his changed it some time ago in that you can only go back in history on the review secion 6 months. So the Mistress Kyoko reviews are not available anymore.

Anyway lucky you in going to Japan to experience the best Mistress/BDSM scene in the world.
First you need to know that sessions are done in short time hotels called "love hotels" and can cost anywhere from 3500-8000 yen for about 3 hours. You will meet the Mistress at a meeting point or in front of the hotel then go in and choose the room, etc. They can guide you. Before 2008 - some clubs had small dungeons in or near their offices. This was outlawed and now all sessions must be in hotels. In Tokyo there is a dungeon love hotel called Alpha Inn near Akasaka but it is very expensive.

The choices in Tokyo now are extensive but as a newbie I recommend to call La Siora and start there. I am assuming your Japanese skills are non-existent so you will have no problems as they speak English as do many of the Mistresses. They can also recommend one for you. Mistress Ayastuki is very sadistic , has a wicked sense to her, and is also beautiful. Her English was not good when I saw her 4 years ago but she might be what you want.

You can also try Sweet-Devil.tv and I would recommend Mistress Benio. Lots has been said about her here and you can look it up. If you have the guts - you can try a session with Mistress Reiko who is one of the top Mistress performers in BDSM video and stage. She also has a full body tattoo but likes to wear tight latex catsuits, nazi outfits, and shiny boots. I don't think she speaks much English but she is very sadistic in her videos.
She is featured here:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/40491
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm

A third option for Tokyo newbies would be Mistress Rinko
http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/sample/mistress_rinko/home.html
Although the Mistress selection is not as extensive.

If you are going though Nagoya you can try Club Absolute which has the best English welcoming/explanation of any Japanese club I have ever seen-
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

Also as you can see the Mistress are all beautiful. Many have performed in videos from the maker SM Queen Road
To access their site properly you need to go through a Japan proxy. (I don't know why they do this)
http://www.smqr.com
I have never sessioned there but am very curious about it.

I cannot tell you much about the BDSM clubs in Osaka because I have never sessioned there. Options might be limited for non-Japanese speakers.
Refer to the directory at http://www.whipworld.com and email clubs to see if you get a response.
But the city itself is in some ways more fun and exciting than Tokyo. I love the Shinsaibashi area. And the girls in Osaka dress sexy as hell.

When you get to Bangkok, the BDSM scene/quality of Mistresses goes down. So I must advise you of places to stay away from too. Also you are more likely to find girls in this scene who do SM more so for the money than the actual enjoyment/fufillment of desires like the Japanese scene provides on a consistent basis.

In Bangkok the choice is simple:
Mistress Midori's HOD:
www.thaimistress.net
She has a large selection of Mistresses and the largest and probably best dungeon facility. Mistress Midori does not do sessions herself but will join in once and awhile. I would try contacting her by phone as her website users report many email problems.

A second choice would be Thaidomina.com. Mistress Nurie is professional and a good Mistress. There are some reviews of her and her staff in this thread.

BANGKOK PLACES/MISTRESS TO AVOID:

1. Bar Bar/Demonia - These clubs are expensive and are geared towards making you buy drinks. Nothing I resent more than places that push overpriced drinks at you when all you want to do is play and not get drunk. And drink prices here are equal to that of Western bars.
You can take girls out to your hotel but the quality of Mistress skills is in my opinion - lame.
Also many stories of ripoffs and greediness from the girls here.
2. International Dominas/Goddess Rackham - Unprofessional and I have heard nothing positive about them.
3. Mistress Suniya- from others here on this board - she seems to do the opposite of what you request in a session - unresponsive and unprofessional.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

open233
23-11-2011, 11:58 PM
I also saw Mistress Rinko and really like her site! I had not seen her before. Is she as sadistic as Benio? Any experiences with her?

ggompong
24-11-2011, 07:27 AM
I met Mistress Rinko a last year at Amarcord.....and had a few glasses of champagne together......she is tall with great sexy body and even looked better in person vs the few videos I have of her. Fluent in English we had fun conversations and my impression was that she could be sadistic and playful...in tormenting you as well. I tried to have a session with her for the next day but unfortunately she was traveling the next day. the problem sometimes in Tokyo.....is you have too many options......too little time.....:(

DaScolda
24-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Bro ggompong,

Thanks so much for the wealth of information for our "hobby":) I really envy you, bro ydgduo and other bros for being able to visit Japan so often, but I'm also grateful that you're sharing your experiences for our learning benefit:) I'm even more determined to pick up Japanese seriously now, hehe:P

ggompong
24-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Bro Da Scolda
don't mention.....another reason why I like Japanese Mistress is because they have very good customer service mentality and orientation.....especially once you know them or you are a repeat customer......starting from calling and making a booking.....unfortunately i have rarely had good responses from Mistresses here in Spore......replies are long to come......short and curt......or never coming at all (i have probably emailed Miss Kathy 4 times in the last few months but never even get a reply or acknowledgement.....really lack of respect) they may be very busy.....but still no excuse for showing some courtesy.....Japan on the other hand has very high, professional, courteous standards something Mistresses here can learn

eugene_wong
24-11-2011, 04:18 PM
does any of those japanese mistress do brown shower?

McWoof0
24-11-2011, 05:21 PM
anyone tried this lady from CM:

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1379223/details.htm

she is tall @1.73, if real lady ? :rolleyes:

Wah lau.. look at that Fat A..ss.. total turn off.. yucks :mad:

Schrodinger
24-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Wah lau.. look at that Fat A..ss.. total turn off.. yucks :mad:

LOL I wish there was a "like" button on this post...

dell_lee_2003
24-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Today suppose to meet with Miss Bluesky, but her another slave has extended one hour. I wonder who is he. :(. Been to the hotel but no show up and she sms me that her slave want another hour. :(( very sad.

WweJustin89
24-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Today suppose to meet with Miss Bluesky, but her another slave has extended one hour. I wonder who is he. :(. Been to the hotel but no show up and she sms me that her slave want another hour. :(( very sad.

That's fucked up and unprofessional....should not even serve her next time as she don't even treat you seriously whoever the client is. Putting people aeroplane is the worse thing ever

Schrodinger
24-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Yes, totally unprofessional. Perhaps Bro Copymark can educate her on etiquette, in addition to bdsm skills. Being a domme does not mean one can disrespect subs' time and schedule.

copymark
25-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Bros.. Be patient . I did say she's raw and unpolished and only recently 18. You've been warned. My part is only to bring girls to this lifestyle. U slaves should help too :)

robertchua
25-11-2011, 07:09 AM

Bro dell_lee_2003, I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with Miss Bluesky. That slave is certainly not me. To be fair to this particular slave, he might not know that Miss Bluesky had arranged a session with you. But having said that, the onus is still on Miss Bluesky to tell this slave that an extension is not possible and the slave should understand the reason.

Just to share, I have been "flown aeroplane" as well. I shall not mention names to protect the guilty. Once was I had booked a particular visiting Mistress for a one-hour slot but in the end, my slot was given to another customer who booked her for a two-hour slot. The justification given to me by the host was that it is better for the visiting Mistress to earn more...

I have tried two-hour sessions previously and due to the nature of what I like, it is too long and I find it difficult to sustain my interest beyond the first hour. That is why I insist on one-hour sessions.

Another recent case where I was supposed to meet this Mistress (again no names will be mentioned), she had to work overtime and I only got to know of it about 3 hours before the actual session that it has to be cancelled...

This is a double whammy to me as first, I was looking forward to meeting her and second, my golden slot for that timing is wasted as I could not find an alternative at such short notice. I ended up eating a lonely dinner that night.

Of course, there are times in which I have to postpone my sessions due to unforeseen circumstances. How I make up to them is I treat them to a meal either before/after my session (provided they allow me, of course).

Back to Miss Bluesky, if she is in this for the long haul (which I do hope she is), she has to treat her customers fairly. Otherwise, I do not think I, for one, will want to engage her.

Schrodinger
25-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Bros.. Be patient . I did say she's raw and unpolished and only recently 18. You've been warned. My part is only to bring girls to this lifestyle. U slaves should help too :)

Bro, I would gladly help if I could. But the fact is I do not know her. Not yet anyway.

dell_lee_2003
25-11-2011, 08:42 AM
bros. I am actually not angry to her at all. it is just that feel sad not to meet with her. actually if she told me before I am ok. understand that she is very new to this and does nt manage the time well. she also has every right to cancel or postpone her session before the session time. if she did not even send sms then it is a bit inconvenience for the other party as he will think that the session is still on. nevertheless she is just 18 and might not know all of this time management matter. so it is our duty to guide her so that she will become the professional dom just like other. in SG it is quite diff to get the prof dom. so let's extend our hand to guide her along. I will also try to arrange with her in near future so that I can teach her everything I know for torturing sub. for me I go for pleasure torture. that is when she torture u, instead of just pain its pain but more pleasure. like Dick slap. hee hee.

may be I should suggest her to have abt 30min between each slot. so that even if she want to gt more money by extending slot other party will know earlier and save the trip. if it is too closed all session will be delayed and she will loose the client who might be regular to her in future.

Kathy manage the time very well though during our first mtg she was fairly new. after that I become her regular and never miss her demand.

Nara
25-11-2011, 10:44 AM
New to skills and technique can learn. New to common courtesy and an obvious $$ first point of view, can change?:D

calbts
25-11-2011, 12:18 PM
ggompong said
"don't mention.....another reason why I like Japanese Mistress is because they have very good customer service mentality and orientation.....especially once you know them or you are a repeat customer......"

Oh so true indeed. In fact this is a major thing that sets Japanese Mistresses apart from other nationalities( besides their beauty and femininity when compared to Western Mistresses)
They always arrive right on time and give you the client exactly what you want and feel dissapointed if client is not satisfied. That is not to say that you will not have the occasional bad session- but in Japan that is a rarity.

I compare this to a session I had one time at the International Dominas in Bangkok - a horrible experience. They are now defunct- probably lack of customers and bad reputation spreading. What most irked me was that after this horrible session, one of the Mistresses had the nerve to ask for a money tip. I said sure but my tip will be verbal - and told her "my tip for you is to learn more about customer service and not be greedy. Then maybe you will get more repeat business because you sure ain't getting any more business from me"

Whereas in Japan - tipping is not a part of the culture. And mistresses will accept constructive criticism to improve performance for future sessions.

About brown showers - yes many Mistresses do provide but there usually is an extra charge and you should let the club know a day in advance so the Mistress can prepare for it.

I also visited Bar Amacord recently. It is 2000 yen to enter and 1000 per drink. Not too cheap but not too expensive compared to other SM Bars.
I am not one that likes to spend money on drinks but Amacord is good and foreigners are very welcomed.
The real attraction is that many of the La Siora Mistresses hang out there and you can socially engage with them outside of sessions.
Also the girls/Mistresses that work there are all beautiful and dress sexy. Not all speak English but the host of the bar does and some of the girls do too.
I recommend it over some of the other overpriced Tokyo SM bars like Jail, etc.

McWoof0
25-11-2011, 02:31 PM
LOL I wish there was a "like" button on this post...

LOL.. hopefully in the future.. :)

McWoof0
25-11-2011, 02:32 PM

Hmm.. bro copymark.. How true u know she is really 18? how about she is 23?

wujifoot
26-11-2011, 12:10 AM
hi

anyone recently tried the taiwan mistresses in the last 2 mths?
http://www.princess-selene.com/contact.aspx?session

Their web page seems to be not working

thanks in advance
wujifoot

osubken
26-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Is this Princess Selene the same person as the Japanese Mistress at Yapoo? Or has one been using the photographs of the other (and I can probably guess which is the pretender).

hi

thanks in advance
wujifoot

Schrodinger
26-11-2011, 08:16 AM
hi

thanks in advance
wujifoot

I just clicked on the link and it's working fine....

Is this Princess Selene the same person as the Japanese Mistress at Yapoo? Or has one been using the photographs of the other (and I can probably guess which is the pretender).

Never met Selene, but I have met Victoria a couple of times. Victoria's pics do not show her face, but in person she is attractive and skilled. Otherwise I wouldn't have been a repeat customer.

joncheong
26-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Does anybody know if local femdom sinceecee is gone for good? Her thread no longer around...

wujifoot
26-11-2011, 04:48 PM
I just clicked on the link and it's working fine....

Never met Selene, but I have met Victoria a couple of times. Victoria's pics do not show her face, but in person she is attractive and skilled. Otherwise I wouldn't have been a repeat customer.

sorry bro, I should have been more specific
The web link is working, but the form for submitting a session is not.
btw... do you have any contact (phone) where I can contact them?
going taiwan next week.
I sent an email with no response as well sigh :(

Schrodinger
26-11-2011, 10:09 PM
sorry bro, I should have been more specific
The web link is working, but the form for submitting a session is not.
btw... do you have any contact (phone) where I can contact them?
going taiwan next week.
I sent an email with no response as well sigh :(

How long has it been since you sent the email?

I will send Victoria a message asking if I can provide you with the number. If they okay it, I will send it to you. If you do not hear from me, then take it as I haven't been able to get approval.

wujifoot
27-11-2011, 10:12 AM
How long has it been since you sent the email?

I will send Victoria a message asking if I can provide you with the number. If they okay it, I will send it to you. If you do not hear from me, then take it as I haven't been able to get approval.

hi Bro

I sent them a couple of emails a few months back.

maybe i will send them one again

thanks for your help
wujifoot

d2pre
28-11-2011, 02:13 AM
hi Bro

I sent them a couple of emails a few months back.

maybe i will send them one again

thanks for your help
wujifoot

If i not wrong bro. u are the one who try bdsm session in china b4? :D

robertchua
28-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Mistress Synee from thaigoddessx.com will travel Singopore 16-20 November.
Partly to visit a friend and would like to see some slaves as well...

You can contact her directly via thaigoddessx website..I do not have her personal contact.

:)

Thanks to bro Galiator and bro punishme, I contacted Mistress Synee for a session when she was in Sillypore recently.

If you go to the websites, you can see that Mistress Synee has a pair of red thigh high leather boots as well as a pair of black knee high leather boots. Mistress Synee told me that she will be bringing her black knee high leather boots to Sillypore as the red thigh high leather boots is "old and broken".

I told her I have a particular thing about thigh high leather boots and I do not mind it being "old and broken". In the end, she agreed to bring along the red thigh high leather boots instead of the black knee high leather boots. A big plus point to Mistress Synee for accommodating to her customers wishes.

In my email exchange, I told Mistress Synee that I want hardcore ball kicking with injuries (Yes, those were the exact words I used) as well as boot worship. When I finally met up with Mistress Synee, she was wearing her red thigh high leather boots as promised. The "old" part is simply her boots being used for several years already and the "broken" part is just some parts of the red leather peeling off. The front end of the boots also has some red leather peeling off - I like to think of it due to the impact of her boots contacting her slaves' body parts.

Mistress Synee requested me to write on a piece of paper what I want before the session commenced. Again, I wrote "Hard Ball Kicking" and "Boot Worship". Mistress Synee wasted no time in giving me a hard kick to my naked balls with her red thigh high leather boots. Seeing that I do not have much reaction, she kicked me again and again till I struggled to stand properly.

There are no "warm-up" kicks unlike some other dominatrix I have tried. Actually, I do not know how useful such "warm-up" kicks are since my end result is I want to get injured so it is only a question of when "enough is enough". I guess one day, I may overstep my pain boundary but in the meantime, I am enjoying myself.

Mistress Synee allowed me to worship her red thigh high leather boots. Interestingly, she put those anti-slip pads on the soles of her red thigh high leather boots. On certain floors (usually non-carpeted), the soles of the boots from the various ladies (both dominatrix and hookers) can be rather slippery and this obviously is not a safe practice for the kicker and myself.

Guess I have learnt that anti-slip pads are really useful, thanks to Mistress Synee. Of course, the fact that these pads are usually coarse means my balls will bleed more easily due to the greater friction. One of the things I cannot control is my balls skin will tear rather easily and during showers, the pain is rather excruciating!

Back to Mistress Synee, I think she allocated about half the time to boot worship and half the time to ball kicking. Personally, I would prefer 3/4 ball kicking and 1/4 boot worship but I may not be able to take so much ball kicking.

Mistress Synee also made me lie down (there was some language barrier as her English is not that proficient) and she kicked my balls while she was standing up. Interestingly, my pain tolerance for such kicks is lower. Not sure if it is due to the earlier kicks that already caused my balls to be swollen.

Mistress Synee also made me sit on the edge of the bed with my balls exposed so she can kick them easily. Given how tall she is, I could only take a couple of her kicks before I was floored.

I lost count of the number of times I was floored. Her kicks were all hard. None were soft. Some kicks contacted my inner left thigh, causing a deep purple bruise that took almost a week to recover. My balls were super swollen and bleeding due to the many kicks. Yet, I could still cum at the end of the session with her helping me.

In terms of intensity, I have to rate Mistress Synee as one of the hardest kickers I have met so far. She told me that she does not get many hardcore customers who like ball kicking like myself and she warned me not to play too much. I smiled and told her I will be keen to engage her and Mistress Morgan should they come to Sillypore in future.

DaScolda
28-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Bro robertchua,

Wow, red thigh-highs are a rare sight for our country, so I'm glad to hear you managed to experience those. I myself would love to be worshipping those boots for an extended period:) Great FR, though i really cannot share your joy in getting hurt in that way. When I sessioned with the La Siora dominas, I mentioned that while I am okay with experimenting, I really do not want any injuries or markings. To each his own, yeah?:)

McWoof0
28-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks to bro Galiator and bro punishme, I contacted Mistress Synee for a session when she was in Sillypore recently.

If you go to the websites, you can see that Mistress Synee has a pair of red thigh high leather boots as well as a pair of black knee high leather boots. Mistress Synee told me that she will be bringing her black knee high leather boots to Sillypore as the red thigh high leather boots is "old and broken".

I told her I have a particular thing about thigh high leather boots and I do not mind it being "old and broken". In the end, she agreed to bring along the red thigh high leather boots instead of the black knee high leather boots. A big plus point to Mistress Synee for accommodating to her customers wishes.

In my email exchange, I told Mistress Synee that I want hardcore ball kicking with injuries (Yes, those were the exact words I used) as well as boot worship. When I finally met up with Mistress Synee, she was wearing her red thigh high leather boots as promised. The "old" part is simply her boots being used for several years already and the "broken" part is just some parts of the red leather peeling off. The front end of the boots also has some red leather peeling off - I like to think of it due to the impact of her boots contacting her slaves' body parts.

Mistress Synee requested me to write on a piece of paper what I want before the session commenced. Again, I wrote "Hard Ball Kicking" and "Boot Worship". Mistress Synee wasted no time in giving me a hard kick to my naked balls with her red thigh high leather boots. Seeing that I do not have much reaction, she kicked me again and again till I struggled to stand properly.

There are no "warm-up" kicks unlike some other dominatrix I have tried. Actually, I do not know how useful such "warm-up" kicks are since my end result is I want to get injured so it is only a question of when "enough is enough". I guess one day, I may overstep my pain boundary but in the meantime, I am enjoying myself.

Mistress Synee allowed me to worship her red thigh high leather boots. Interestingly, she put those anti-slip pads on the soles of her red thigh high leather boots. On certain floors (usually non-carpeted), the soles of the boots from the various ladies (both dominatrix and hookers) can be rather slippery and this obviously is not a safe practice for the kicker and myself.

Guess I have learnt that anti-slip pads are really useful, thanks to Mistress Synee. Of course, the fact that these pads are usually coarse means my balls will bleed more easily due to the greater friction. One of the things I cannot control is my balls skin will tear rather easily and during showers, the pain is rather excruciating!

Back to Mistress Synee, I think she allocated about half the time to boot worship and half the time to ball kicking. Personally, I would prefer 3/4 ball kicking and 1/4 boot worship but I may not be able to take so much ball kicking.

Mistress Synee also made me lie down (there was some language barrier as her English is not that proficient) and she kicked my balls while she was standing up. Interestingly, my pain tolerance for such kicks is lower. Not sure if it is due to the earlier kicks that already caused my balls to be swollen.

Mistress Synee also made me sit on the edge of the bed with my balls exposed so she can kick them easily. Given how tall she is, I could only take a couple of her kicks before I was floored.

I lost count of the number of times I was floored. Her kicks were all hard. None were soft. Some kicks contacted my inner left thigh, causing a deep purple bruise that took almost a week to recover. My balls were super swollen and bleeding due to the many kicks. Yet, I could still cum at the end of the session with her helping me.

In terms of intensity, I have to rate Mistress Synee as one of the hardest kickers I have met so far. She told me that she does not get many hardcore customers who like ball kicking like myself and she warned me not to play too much. I smiled and told her I will be keen to engage her and Mistress Morgan should they come to Sillypore in future.

Nice FR bro robert!.. Mistress Synee is one of the mistress i will consider RTF..

punishme
28-11-2011, 07:30 PM

Ouch ! bro Robertchua ,sounds like you had good time , not my cup of tea but luckily for the mistress we are all different so some variation for them.I am looking forward to being smothered under her lovely ass :)

robertchua
28-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Bro robertchua,

Wow, red thigh-highs are a rare sight for our country, so I'm glad to hear you managed to experience those. I myself would love to be worshipping those boots for an extended period:) Great FR, though i really cannot share your joy in getting hurt in that way. When I sessioned with the La Siora dominas, I mentioned that while I am okay with experimenting, I really do not want any injuries or markings. To each his own, yeah?:)

Bro DaScolda, yes red thigh high boots are a rare sight here in Sillypore. I think I can count with one hand the number of times I tried thigh high boots so far. The red thigh high platform boots that Mistress Synee wore for my session is really good for kicking!

robertchua
28-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Nice FR bro robert!.. Mistress Synee is one of the mistress i will consider RTF..

Bro McWoof0, yes, I will RTF Mistress Synee as well. I have to say among the four Thai dominatrix (Bella, Femina and Suniya) I have tried so far, I am most pleased with her. Interestingly, she knows all of them as well. She asked me who did I played with previously halfway through our session.

robertchua
28-11-2011, 08:49 PM

Ouch ! bro Robertchua ,sounds like you had good time , not my cup of tea but luckily for the mistress we are all different so some variation for them.I am looking forward to being smothered under her lovely ass :)

Bro punishme, yes I had a good time though it took me a long while to recover fully. Her ass is lovely indeed - I had a good view of it when she was stepping on my balls with the sole (with anti-slip pads) and the heel on my cock.

WweJustin89
28-11-2011, 10:05 PM

Wow, I love ball busting personally too but somehow this kinda intensity is too much for me. But I did request Mistress Suniya (my previous session) for her to kick me till I cry...though it didn't happened but it was somehow pretty painful and I guess my limits is not too far. Real respect for you to handle this cruel treatment :) up there la!

osubken
29-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Respect to all of you into ball busting. It does turn me on but I do not think I can take such pain myself. I would love to have a mistress lash me with a whip till I break down though.

robertchua
29-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Bro osubken, dun laugh when I tell you this but I am more scared of getting whipped compared to getting kicked in my balls :D

I did recall more than one dominatrix showing me her whips (various kinds) and asking me if I want. I quickly tell them "no thanks" and ask them to kick my balls with their boots instead. I wonder if they think whipping is more fun or kicking? Perhaps I should ask them the next time.

robertchua
29-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Wow, I love ball busting personally too but somehow this kinda intensity is too much for me. But I did request Mistress Suniya (my previous session) for her to kick me till I cry...though it didn't happened but it was somehow pretty painful and I guess my limits is not too far. Real respect for you to handle this cruel treatment :) up there la!

Bro WweJustin89, yes, Mistress Suniya is a hard kicker as well (I recall there was some blood on her black thigh high boots after our session). In terms of hard kickers among the Thai dominatrix I have tried so far, I would rank them as such:

1. Mistress Synee
2. Mistress Femina
3. Mistress Suniya
4. Mistress Bella

Just to share, one of the hardest kickers I have met is actually not a dominatrix. She was a PRC FL in GL. Her surname is "Ma". She was having a bad day and she took it out on my balls. I peed blood after that session that took me a long while to recover (about a week, I think).

ggompong
29-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Bro's
following on my earlier post on Mistress Sayako from NYC (www.mistresssayako.com) she will be in Asia and specifically in Singapore on January 4-7, 2012.....she has a few sessions with her regular clients and may have a few sessions available. Being American (mix Korean Japanese) she was a bit hesitant at first to do sessions with people she does not know and worried about the security in Sillypore.... but i assured her that Bro's from this forum should be OK. Those interested to have a session with her can thus go to her website and do introduction and request for a session?

She is tall (175 cm) and beautiful, early 30's and 2 years ago had a body to die for.....(as her pics show)....but definitely an experienced Mistress as the testimonials from her slaves in the US say about her......i spent 2 long sessions with her last time in NYC...starting with dinner....long, intelligent and interesting talks ending with me serving her, massaging her fantastic firm body and ending with some whipping......

i just went to her website and she did not put Spore in her travel plans i suspect for security reasons......but please email her directly....and good luck!

osubken
29-11-2011, 03:05 PM
It will be interesting to find out what the mistresses prefer (and also how they feel during a session).

Bro osubken, dun laugh when I tell you this but I am more scared of getting whipped compared to getting kicked in my balls :D

I did recall more than one dominatrix showing me her whips (various kinds) and asking me if I want. I quickly tell them "no thanks" and ask them to kick my balls with their boots instead. I wonder if they think whipping is more fun or kicking? Perhaps I should ask them the next time.

McWoof0
29-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Bro WweJustin89, yes, Mistress Suniya is a hard kicker as well (I recall there was some blood on her black thigh high boots after our session). In terms of hard kickers among the Thai dominatrix I have tried so far, I would rank them as such:

1. Mistress Synee
2. Mistress Femina
3. Mistress Suniya
4. Mistress Bella

Just to share, one of the hardest kickers I have met is actually not a dominatrix. She was a PRC FL in GL. Her surname is "Ma". She was having a bad day and she took it out on my balls. I peed blood after that session that took me a long while to recover (about a week, I think).

Bro robert.. u not scared ur decendents future ah? hehe.. :D

McWoof0
29-11-2011, 03:44 PM
New found china mistress in CM!

Lexuancn offering $100/hr session!.. thats a bargin compared to rates these days..

I am eager to try!

fdome
29-11-2011, 08:44 PM

Lexuancn offering $100/hr session!.. thats a bargin compared to rates these days..

I am eager to try!

ya, here is the profile

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1449760/details.htm

Bro Waiting for your FR, also want to try, dont know what is in the service menu :D

open233
30-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Anybody know Mistress Aaliya in Manila?
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1422630/details.htm#
Thanks.

McWoof0
30-11-2011, 02:26 PM
ya, here is the profile

Bro Waiting for your FR, also want to try, dont know what is in the service menu :D

looks very raw.. need to be polished up.. prob need sometime.. i wonder did she set up the CM account herself or wat..

subway73
30-11-2011, 03:43 PM
looks very raw.. need to be polished up.. prob need sometime.. i wonder did she set up the CM account herself or wat..

Omg check out the prc pix at cm. she wearing FBT pt rig short same color as mine during NS. Seem to be self taken at home.

Schrodinger
30-11-2011, 09:51 PM
She replied to my mail saying she has not much experience. Looks like another one to be trained by bros here.

SukaMemek
01-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Hi bros,

Would like to know if anyone have info about misscane from Collarme. Here is her profile link http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/335141/details.htm

dell_lee_2003
01-12-2011, 03:59 PM
here come again.

I have met up with Miss Kathy last a few days ago. this time we plan to do a bit hard type.

once we are in the room, she rest and I bath for a while. this time we have 45min so I have more time to do and no need to rush. after come out as.usual I kneel infront of her and ask her mistress may I kiss ur feet. she follow and I am sniffing her feet adour slowly. today I had decided to do it slowly. after that I take out her shoe and suck each toe and the whole feet. I did it for 5min. longer than usual.

before we met I told.her to give me a extreme gag. so she know what I want. before even I notice she slide her right foot in my mouth and start pushing inside. my eye was wide and my mouth was so full. she slowly push her feet until I was abt to collapse. my back is already tough with the wall. my two hand was not able to move and my whole mouth was fxxk hardly by her whole feet. her big toe already in my throat. she knew I am abt to collaspe. so take a bit out. luckily I can breath. then the left foot was start kicking my Dick. its extremely good Bro. u shd try. I was so good that I asked her not to stop. one feet is in my mouth and the other was kicked continuously. myself was sitting position and back was tough the wall. she did it abt 10min. never stop. then she change the feet. now left in mouth and right was licking the Dick.

I moan and moan in evry kick that she did to me. I can cum with such kicking. I am actually nearly cum by such kicking. but I stop and I worship her feet for 10min. we also did cock slap, face slap too.

finally I.cum by one feet in my mouth the other was squeeze the cum out.

:). really good. extremely the best session that I have with her.

mag3459
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
ya, here is the profile

just sms her to get her service,but she just reply once said she got sm service and no more reply at all ,wondering is she real.

d2pre
02-12-2011, 08:52 PM
the new prc mistress in cm is real...

thx for the post.

fdome
02-12-2011, 09:30 PM

she not reply my msg there, so any FR?

raygoat
02-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Guys , see what I found :)
Some bro's thread, seems interesting .
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=261659
Anyone try yet ?

robertchua
03-12-2011, 06:58 AM
It will be interesting to find out what the mistresses prefer (and also how they feel during a session).

Bro osubken, yes, I find it fascinating to know how the dominatrix feels before, during and after the session. From my experiences, language can sometimes post a barrier as the dominatrix (in particular from Thailand) are not comfortable speaking English or can only use limited English phrases. I am sure if I understand Thai, the session will be much more fun with the Thai dominatrix speaking naturally.

robertchua
03-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Bro robert.. u not scared ur decendents future ah? hehe.. :D

Bro McWoof0, of course I fear and that is precisely why it is so thrilling, right?

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:03 AM

I am eager to try!

Bro McWoof0, that is like 50% discount compared to local dominatrix and so, it is a good bargain!

I hope to read your FR on her soon!

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Anybody know Mistress Aaliya in Manila?
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1422630/details.htm#
Thanks.

Bro open233, unfortunately I do not know her but reading her profile and seeing her pictures does make me want to session with her.

Hope you will be able to session with her in Manila and I look forward to reading your FR if so.

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Omg check out the prc pix at cm. she wearing FBT pt rig short same color as mine during NS. Seem to be self taken at home.

Bro subway73, I like her picture - she has long and slim legs. Wonder if she has boots though...

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:10 AM
She replied to my mail saying she has not much experience. Looks like another one to be trained by bros here.

Bro Schrodinger, I can train her in the fine art of ball kicking (with boots, no less) but I am afraid it will not be that useful to most bros...

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:17 AM
here come again.

I have met up with Miss Kathy last a few days ago. this time we plan to do a bit hard type.

I moan and moan in evry kick that she did to me. I can cum with such kicking. I am actually nearly cum by such kicking. but I stop and I worship her feet for 10min. we also did cock slap, face slap too.

finally I.cum by one feet in my mouth the other was squeeze the cum out.

:). really good. extremely the best session that I have with her.

Bro dell_lee_2003, yes Miss Kathy will be able to indulge in your "hard" BDSM fantasies. When she was trampling on my balls with her boots (using the heels), I can see from her eyes that she is enjoying herself. I still remember her saying "I will break your balls" and I am pretty sure she will do it if not for the fact that I do want to meet her again.

Sometimes, it is good to meet the same dominatrix as she will know exactly what you like and give it to you. Repeat customers are proof of the dominatrix's high level of service and Miss Kathy is certainly worth RTBD.

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:19 AM

Bro 1987, any FR to share with us? Dun tell me you are the lucky guy in the picture under her profile?

robertchua
03-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Anyone try yet ?

Bro raygoat, thanks for sharing with us this new lobang. I would have missed it if not for your post. I have contacted the TS and told him we, as BDSM punters, will be keen to engage more SM Queens from China.

You guys can see this link for this new SM Queen:

http://tangbohusg.com/dolly.html

punishme
03-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Bro osubken, yes, I find it fascinating to know how the dominatrix feels before, during and after the session. From my experiences, language can sometimes post a barrier as the dominatrix (in particular from Thailand) are not comfortable speaking English or can only use limited English phrases. I am sure if I understand Thai, the session will be much more fun with the Thai dominatrix speaking naturally.

Dear Bro Robertchua , I dont think the domina will tell you as you are her customer.I was told by a domina some fetishes that she found boring or tiresome , and I learned from another that she thought my fetish dirty and squalid which hurt.So I beleive its best to enjoy the session and not ask questions .I understand very little Thai but once heard a word that annoyed me a little.Enjoy.:)

fdome
03-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Anyone try yet ?

Thanks for sharing, maybe she is the same girl called herself 武则天 last time?

raygoat
03-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Most probably no . Try the previous one b4 . This one looks younger . Btw bro Robert, think the gal have boots hahahha . And for bros who wan yr Dom to bj u or even fj then am sure it's in the list of service provided . But too bad for me I din really hav sex or bj from the mistress .

Submissive
03-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Bro 1987, does mistress lexuan owns the chasity cage or it's yr personal? How is her looks?

McWoof0
04-12-2011, 09:35 AM
ya, here is the profile

just sms her to get her service,but she just reply once said she got sm service and no more reply at all ,wondering is she real.

Ya I also receive her reply once only. Wanna
Fix appt with her also nvr reply

dell_lee_2003
04-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, yes Miss Kathy will be able to indulge in your "hard" BDSM fantasies. When she was trampling on my balls with her boots (using the heels), I can see from her eyes that she is enjoying herself. I still remember her saying "I will break your balls" and I am pretty sure she will do it if not for the fact that I do want to meet her again.

Sometimes, it is good to meet the same dominatrix as she will know exactly what you like and give it to you. Repeat customers are proof of the dominatrix's high level of service and Miss Kathy is certainly worth RTBD.

Yeah bro.. That's why I am always repeated to her. During the session, she is my divine mistress and i am her foot slave. After or before the session, we are like friend. :) She indeed give me the best cum always.

robertchua
04-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Dear Bro Robertchua , I dont think the domina will tell you as you are her customer.I was told by a domina some fetishes that she found boring or tiresome , and I learned from another that she thought my fetish dirty and squalid which hurt.So I beleive its best to enjoy the session and not ask questions .I understand very little Thai but once heard a word that annoyed me a little.Enjoy.:)

Bro punishme, yes, the dominatrix may not be telling us the truth about our fetish although I do not mind being told "white lies" during a session. I remember when I first started out, I engaged Indian/Malay hookers in Desker Road and language was always a problem. After graduating to Chinese hookers in Petain Road, I realised I like talking to the ladies kicking me in finding out what goes through their minds. I recall one particular lady, who was very candid with me and even told me she is under medication for depression herself. I made sure I went back to her each time I visited Petain Road. In Geylang, my preference is PRC hookers since there is no language barriers. Occasionally, I do get a Thai hooker who is able to speak Mandarin and I got to find out what goes through her mind. That is why I prefer my dominatrix to be able to interact with me besides just kicking me.

robertchua
04-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Most probably no . Try the previous one b4 . This one looks younger . Btw bro Robert, think the gal have boots hahahha . And for bros who wan yr Dom to bj u or even fj then am sure it's in the list of service provided . But too bad for me I din really hav sex or bj from the mistress .

Bro raygoat, thanks for letting me know! This means I will surely engage her services!

robertchua
04-12-2011, 11:38 AM
bro robertchua, that guy is indeed me. she has her own boots.

Bro 1987, that is so cool! Thanks for letting me know she has her own boots! I now have 2 PRC SM Queens instead of 1.

robertchua
04-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Yeah bro.. That's why I am always repeated to her. During the session, she is my divine mistress and i am her foot slave. After or before the session, we are like friend. :) She indeed give me the best cum always.

Bro dell_lee_2003, unfortunately due to my busy schedule of late, I am unable to fix my second session with Miss Kathy. I am sure I will enjoy myself more for my second session since Miss Kathy knows exactly what I like. I wish we have more dominatrix like her.

divinewind
04-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi guys,

I tried the Lexuan Mistress last week and will give my feedback here. She's 27 years old if I remb correctly. Not very on time as she's 30 mins late. When she arrived, I saw a long hair lady with rather thick make-up, not too bad looking for me, but her skin is a bit on the tan side. I must say she has slim and long legs worth worshipping, but her toes are not very pretty. I was told to strip naked and kneel infront of her, and I proceeded to worship her feet and shoes intensely upon her command. The session went on for about 1.5hours before she unloaded me. I must say she's average in experience but make an effort to try. I gave her $150 for the 1.5 hours session.

An enjoyable session except that I like Mistresses with fair skin and better maintained toes. So I'll hesitate a bit on returning to her for service.

robertchua
04-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Bro divinewind, thanks for your sharing! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

dell_lee_2003
05-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Bro divinewind. you should try mistress Kathy. she is surely give you the best session. me myself always repeat her many time. she is fair, pretty, tall and very well maintain pedicure. really divine model.

mag3459
06-12-2011, 03:33 AM
Bro divinewind. you should try mistress Kathy. she is surely give you the best session. me myself always repeat her many time. she is fair, pretty, tall and very well maintain pedicure. really divine model.

how much she charge?

d2pre
06-12-2011, 04:04 AM
how much she charge?

$100 base on his rating in collarme

dell_lee_2003
06-12-2011, 11:50 AM
$100 base on his rating in collarme
Bro. she charge me 150 for 45min. she usually go for 1hr/$200. but for me I am her repeated client so she agree to do it with 45min. but it is up to u to nego.

she is young and pretty. tall and elegant. if u like to have dominant model then go for her. u will never regret. but she does nt do any fxxk job or bj. I used to do Foot Job only.

dell_lee_2003
06-12-2011, 11:53 AM
just in very first session she agree to do 30min. 2nd session onwards 35min. then just last session 45min. now she know me very well. I.don't need to tell her what to do. when we are inside she will start torture me with her feet. that's why like other Bro said the chemistry is very important to get the best cum ever.

robertchua
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, it is interesting to know that Miss Kathy charges you $150 for 45 minutes since you are her regular customer. In my first session with her, I paid her $200 for 1 hour. To me, 1 hour is the optimum time as I can only take so much pain and still remain aroused.

Besides the budget constraint, my body requires some time to recover fully before I can indulge in another session. Too much pain too soon is really not a good thing. I guess that is my body's way of telling me to slow down.

And yes, the chemistry between the dominatrix and us is very important. I recall my first session with Thaidomina's Mistress Bella (that particular FR was my first post) whom I was so looking forward to meeting her and trying her Capoeira-styled kicks (or so says her website) but sadly, there was just no chemistry between us. I paid $280 for that particular session and I have to say my GL PRC streetwalkers at $100 (maximum) is a much better deal.

realise
06-12-2011, 10:26 PM
I tried lexuancn and misskathysg mistresses in collarme. They are both ok for their prices. Would recommend them to bros here!!!

punishme
07-12-2011, 02:56 AM

And yes, the chemistry between the dominatrix and us is very important. I recall my first session with Thaidomina's Mistress Bella (that particular FR was my first post) whom I was so looking forward to meeting her and trying her Capoeira-styled kicks (or so says her website) but sadly, there was just no chemistry between us. I paid $280 for that particular session and I have to say my GL PRC streetwalkers at $100 (maximum) is a much better deal.

Bro Robertchua , I agree that chemistry between mistress and sub is very important .I have been very lucky that chemistry has been good for most of my sessions.I have had a couple of sessions where the chemistry just wasnt there and have walked out early through bordom.I did visit International domina one time and although I found the place in need of a good clean I thought I connected very well with Goddess Rakcham ,she is a nice person and gave a good session.If the domina seems to be just doing it for the money it destroys the session.
Most of my sessions have been with Asia Domina and every session enjoyable with good chemistry , so money well spent.

realise
07-12-2011, 03:22 PM
bro robert, GL PRC streetwalkers willing to kick you? how you approach them?

raygoat
07-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Hmmmm....I think quite easy to get them to kick you . Here's how : you go over ask them how much ? Then when they reply you , you say : you pay me ah? Then provoke them futher by saying : I think you will get zero business tonight . Then open yr legs and challenge them : kick me if you dare hahahahahha ... Joking only don't be 2 serious hahaha can help lah bro...

dell_lee_2003
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
I.can't speak chinese. so I think I need to skip lexuancn. according to her collar me desc, only for chinese Bro. so I shd stick to Kathy. I think I shd also try to engage bluesky since she give me better deal that time we talked. further.more she is singaporean looks. :)

CockInPuss
10-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Bro robertchua, you balls made of iron like those monks in Shaolin Temple movies? I m sure it is super pain to get kicked there.

SomeJokingZebra
11-12-2011, 05:59 AM
I tried lexuancn and misskathysg mistresses in collarme. They are both ok for their prices. Would recommend them to bros here!!!

Can FR lexuancn?

robertchua
11-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Bro Robertchua , I agree that chemistry between mistress and sub is very important .I have been very lucky that chemistry has been good for most of my sessions.I have had a couple of sessions where the chemistry just wasnt there and have walked out early through bordom.I did visit International domina one time and although I found the place in need of a good clean I thought I connected very well with Goddess Rakcham ,she is a nice person and gave a good session.If the domina seems to be just doing it for the money it destroys the session.
Most of my sessions have been with Asia Domina and every session enjoyable with good chemistry , so money well spent.

Bro punishme, I have not engaged that many dominatrix yet so what I can share is based on my limited experiences. To me, the first session with any dominatrix is always exciting. I enjoy trying new kicks. However, I have realised some of the dominatrix I have tried are not as experienced as I expected them to be. Without naming names, one particular dominatrix instead of giving me what I want, did what she felt like doing. She did not ask me if I like it but assumed I did. This is what I mean by "no chemistry". For a session with good chemistry, both of us will enjoy ourselves tremendously - my recent session with Miss Kathy is one fine example and yes, it is money well-spent.

robertchua
11-12-2011, 08:50 AM
bro robert, GL PRC streetwalkers willing to kick you? how you approach them?

Bro realise, just approach them normally and ask them as direct as possible. These GL PRC streetwalkers can sense your sincerity. If they reject you, just try others. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

robertchua
11-12-2011, 08:52 AM
I.can't speak chinese. so I think I need to skip lexuancn. according to her collar me desc, only for chinese Bro. so I shd stick to Kathy. I think I shd also try to engage bluesky since she give me better deal that time we talked. further.more she is singaporean looks. :)

Bro dell_lee_2003, do share with us your FR on bluesky once you have tried her.

robertchua
11-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Bro robertchua, you balls made of iron like those monks in Shaolin Temple movies? I m sure it is super pain to get kicked there.

Bro CockInPuss, I think they are pretty normal. I thrive on pain, what to do? :D

raygoat
11-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Bro Robert, I really salute you . My threshold for pain is like non existence . Got one time my ex FB was giving me a blowjob in the car and just when she is having fun play with the balls sucking on them , suddenly I felt a sharp pain like my balls are coming off and crushed . I imediately shout out 'ouch' and she stop imediately . Then I ask her what she did? She say it's fun to suck on the balls and she enjoy it so much that she actually play with it in her mouth and rolled it to one side of her chin inside her mouth closing her mouth . Said its like fishball ! Wah Lao almost die manz hahaha ..so worry she enjoy it so much till she forget it's my balls and bite it off . But frankly , I did sometimes forget I am sucking on the gals nipple till I bite it so hard . Can't control . But have another ex FB before , her threshold for pain is so good I pinch her nipple so hard she still don't feel any pain . Should have intro her to bdsm then but well that time I not into such kinky stuff yet . Can still remember I f*** her with a beer bottle fill with cold water inside after she finished her drink . Such a turn on ! Well maybe if she is in this forum and remember me can private message me as lost her contact long ago ... Those were the good old days .hahaha one of my best f*** years ago .

vibrate
11-12-2011, 02:57 PM
I tried lexuancn in collarme. They are both ok for their prices. Would recommend them to bros here!!!

Bro does she also provide ML services? :D

dell_lee_2003
11-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, do share with us your FR on bluesky once you have tried her.
Yeah bro.. I am planning to next a few week. :).
I hope this time she will appear.

ydgduo
11-12-2011, 10:45 PM
I cannot remember exactly, seem like different name that previously mention mistress in hk.

http://sex141.com/en/sham-shui-po-massage-yo-yo-girl-4868.html

http://photo.sex141.com/4868/middle/4868_086.jpg

ydgduo
11-12-2011, 10:53 PM
ggompong said
"I also visited Bar Amacord recently. It is 2000 yen to enter and 1000 per drink. Not too cheap but not too expensive compared to other SM Bars.
I am not one that likes to spend money on drinks but Amacord is good and foreigners are very welcomed.
The real attraction is that many of the La Siora Mistresses hang out there and you can socially engage with them outside of sessions.
Also the girls/Mistresses that work there are all beautiful and dress sexy. Not all speak English but the host of the bar does and some of the girls do too.
I recommend it over some of the other overpriced Tokyo SM bars like Jail, etc.

Hi calbts, are you still in japan. any FR about your trip? tell me more about what is happening in bar amacord? I never been there, other than a bar which sell liquor, i have no idea what it is.

modeusx
12-12-2011, 01:41 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, unfortunately due to my busy schedule of late, I am unable to fix my second session with Miss Kathy. I am sure I will enjoy myself more for my second session since Miss Kathy knows exactly what I like. I wish we have more dominatrix like her.

Bro, how do I contact her? Left her a message on CM, but no reply. Can help?

dell_lee_2003
12-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Bro modeusx: have u leave ur name and contact? if nt she will not reply. there is a few info that u need to give her. have u given?

calbts
12-12-2011, 11:15 AM
ydgduo,

Yes I am still in Japan.

I had set up a session with one of the hot girls at Bar Amacord but she emailed me and cancelled the session:mad:. She decided her style would not fit mine. Oh well, I have other Mistresses that do. Her loss.
By the way - she is not a Mistress at La Siora.
But Amamcord is still a fun place to talk and hang out.

I have been having many La Siora sessions and some at Club Venus.
Really have not had desire to try others at this point since La Siora is so convenient and easy to deal with.
Also Mistress Ruiko came back from retirement. She is totallly my type - young, slim, tall. Previously I had always missed a chance to see her because of timing/travels. So I am getting my fill of her now and she does not dissappoint.

I may try SMclub too.

No time/desire at this point to try prezis or sweet-devil.

Again the yen is very strong so I gotta be careful with my choices.

Full report coming in a few weeks.

modeusx
12-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Bro modeusx: have u leave ur name and contact? if nt she will not reply. there is a few info that u need to give her. have u given?

Checked my sent folder. 3 mails and she hasn't even read my message. Can help?

fdome
12-12-2011, 05:53 PM

my msg to the PRC lexuancn also no reply, sometimes think u need lucky to get the reply in CM

dell_lee_2003
12-12-2011, 06:19 PM
I can remind her Bro. pls pm me ur nick in collar me.

modeusx
12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Anyone tried mistress kitty? Any comments?

modeusx
12-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Kitty? Any review please?

DaScolda
13-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Bro calbts,

Whoa, you're STILL in Tokyo? Amazing, you must be a guy with serious resources. Have fun (which you definitely are) and we look forward to reading of your exploits when you can spare the time:) I really miss Ms Murasaki-sama and Ms Canon-sama:P

dell_lee_2003
13-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Kitty? Any review please?
Bro. where do u find her? CM?

joncheong
13-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Bro. where do u find her? CM?

Is she from the local scene? Used to be under lqd....

McWoof0
13-12-2011, 04:12 PM
I can remind her Bro. pls pm me ur nick in collar me.

wah bro.. u even put ur face in CM! Brave!!..:D

modeusx
13-12-2011, 05:36 PM
yea. from lqd. Under Minky. Not sure if she is worth it. Any bros have any idea?

dell_lee_2003
13-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Thx for reminding. I shall take out alre. last time I put for one of the mistress.

robertchua
16-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Bro Robert, I really salute you . My threshold for pain is like non existence . Got one time my ex FB was giving me a blowjob in the car and just when she is having fun play with the balls sucking on them , suddenly I felt a sharp pain like my balls are coming off and crushed . I imediately shout out 'ouch' and she stop imediately . Then I ask her what she did? She say it's fun to suck on the balls and she enjoy it so much that she actually play with it in her mouth and rolled it to one side of her chin inside her mouth closing her mouth . Said its like fishball ! Wah Lao almost die manz hahaha ..so worry she enjoy it so much till she forget it's my balls and bite it off . But frankly , I did sometimes forget I am sucking on the gals nipple till I bite it so hard . Can't control . But have another ex FB before , her threshold for pain is so good I pinch her nipple so hard she still don't feel any pain . Should have intro her to bdsm then but well that time I not into such kinky stuff yet . Can still remember I f*** her with a beer bottle fill with cold water inside after she finished her drink . Such a turn on ! Well maybe if she is in this forum and remember me can private message me as lost her contact long ago ... Those were the good old days .hahaha one of my best f*** years ago .

Bro raygoat, thanks for sharing with us your stories! To me, it does not matter how high or low your pain threshold is. The main thing is you enjoy yourself during a session.

I do hope your ex FB is in this forum so she can PM you.

robertchua
16-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Bro, how do I contact her? Left her a message on CM, but no reply. Can help?

Bro modeusx, there is a limit to how much I, or other bros for that matter, can help you. For one thing, it is not right for us to release Miss Kathy's handphone number to you without her permission. Imagine if Miss Kathy learns that I gave you, a newbie whom I do not know anything about (your posts so far reveal very little about yourself), I am sure she will be displeased.

If she has not read her messages via CM, it means she must be busy for that moment. She may possibly not even be in Sillypore.

Regardless of whether you managed to meet her or not, I do hope to see you posting more in future.

robertchua
16-12-2011, 09:52 AM
ydgduo,

Yes I am still in Japan.

I had set up a session with one of the hot girls at Bar Amacord but she emailed me and cancelled the session:mad:. She decided her style would not fit mine. Oh well, I have other Mistresses that do. Her loss.
By the way - she is not a Mistress at La Siora.

I have been having many La Siora sessions and some at Club Venus.
Really have not had desire to try others at this point since La Siora is so convenient and easy to deal with.
Also Mistress Ruiko came back from retirement. She is totallly my type - young, slim, tall. Previously I had always missed a chance to see her because of timing/travels. So I am getting my fill of her now and she does not dissappoint.

I may try SMclub too.

Full report coming in a few weeks.

Bro calbts, I look forward to reading your FR! In the meantime, enjoy yourself!

robertchua
16-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Is she from the local scene? Used to be under lqd....

Bro joncheong, Miss Kitty is Mistress Minky's new dominatrix-in-training. I have not tried her personally yet but when I do, I will post a FR on her.

ydgduo
17-12-2011, 01:22 AM

Is this amacord?
http://blog-imgs-24-origin.fc2.com/9/r/u/9ruikou/IMG_1899+ruiko_convert_20111128205820.jpg

http://blog-imgs-24-origin.fc2.com/9/r/u/9ruikou/IMG_1875_convert_20111128210101.jpg

http://blog-imgs-24-origin.fc2.com/9/r/u/9ruikou/IMG_1913+ruiko_convert_20111128205902.jpg

No time for sweet devil or prezis, you are missing out, go to alpha inn and meet prezis mistress, you are missing out session in dungeon settings.

when i in tokyo i do not think about the money, think of all those singaporean who have money but unable to get same experience. now that is sad. the only problem i have is, unable to take the punishment, cause i have one per day, my ass really red hot after a few days. money? you could be death in traffic accident next day or die in months because of cancer.

calbts
17-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Well sorry ydgduo but some of us do have to think about money and especially when the yen is at a near all time high. In 2007 it did go the other way (123Yen/$), but those days are gone. I have other financial responsibilities and need to budget accordingly. I would love to be a multi-millionaire banker(Singapore must have quite a few) but alas I am not. To the Singaporians who do have the money to burn , then great - come to Tokyo and spend away - you will have a great time.

I have been to the alpha inn before and yes it is quite an experience but now it is just too expensive for my budget:
http://www.hotelalphain.com/system/index.htm
The cheapest room is a whopping 9,030 yen for 2 hours. And depending on what day of the week it is and when you go, many of the rooms are full/not available(usually the cheaper rooms).
I would rather get a decent sized room at La pia or another hotel in Shinjuku/Shibuya for 3-4000 yen for 3 hours.

Another great hotel that I used to go to is PA PLAZA in Shuibuya. They have a few rooms with swimming pools inside. Prices are more varied than Alpha Inn but the pool rooms are expensive too.

dell_lee_2003
17-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Bro joncheong, Miss Kitty is Mistress Minky's new dominatrix-in-training. I have not tried her personally yet but when I do, I will post a FR on her.

Bro robert how can we see her face or feet pic?

osubken
20-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Realised this thread is now more than 200 pages and over 3000 messages strong. Its very encouraging. Hope that everyone will continue to share experience and contacts with the rest of the bros and keep the community going.

McWoof0
20-12-2011, 08:10 AM
The thai domina team is coming to spore on 15-20th jan. Pls make ur appts.

This time abit of inexperience with mistress jasmine and mistress nikki.

Can try though..:D

open233
27-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Does anybody know if Mistress Omm is a very sadistic and severe Mistress? If not her, who can you recommend in Bangkok?

realise
28-12-2011, 03:52 AM
hod is good, service very professional, one of the best in bkk.

Schrodinger
28-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Had the chance to visit Tokyo recently and sessioned with La Siora's Mistress Coco and also Mistress Akiho.

They were great sessions as usual, with Coco being very good at teasing with her nails. The 'evil' glint in her eyes while being sadistic was brilliant. Enjoyed her facesitting and leg locks. She looks a little different from her pics but an attractive, pleasant lady nonetheless.

It was my third session with Akiho and she just gets better as she gets more familiar with you. But then I guess that should be the case with anyone. Like Mao from an earlier session, she started being dominant from the moment we met in the streets, making me carry her bags and then ordering me to remove her sleek leather boots the moment we reached the room. She changed into my requested outfit - it was the first time I had ever worshipped a Mistress clad in Christian Louboutin heels. After the session I had to clean her shoes as well. Simply great.

DaScolda
28-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Bro Schrodinger,

Hmm, never got a chance to try both Ms Coco and Ms Akiho the last time I was there. Their English is pretty good according to the webbie. Did you nominate them or were they available for your initial selection? At the rate things are going, I may have to save up a LOT more the next time I visit:P Not really into leglocks though...

Schrodinger
28-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Bro Schrodinger,

Hmm, never got a chance to try both Ms Coco and Ms Akiho the last time I was there. Their English is pretty good according to the webbie. Did you nominate them or were they available for your initial selection? At the rate things are going, I may have to save up a LOT more the next time I visit:P Not really into leglocks though...

Both speak sufficient English for communication and getting to know your preferences, likes and dislikes. I had made appointments early enough and they were my first choices for both sessions. I gave Coco more or less a free rein to express herself, as long as my basic fetishes were worked into the session. If you dislike leglocks you can tell her upfront - no worries.

My only regret is I never got to session with Ms Bigyouku before she left.

realise
28-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Bro schrodinger, u really are experienced and rich in vitamin M i suppose. You make me jealous!

ydgduo
28-12-2011, 11:23 PM
My only regret is I never got to session with Ms Bigyouku before she left.

me too, in fact i was offer her service when she just join, without photo, i said no, next time i go to japan, she was gone, kick myself for saying no. there was once in her career, her photo became uncensor, god she is beautiful. i also miss the young tamaki, what a miss too. sometime these mistress meet rich client and they went off with them, away from japan. if i am rich, i also get one of la siora mistress for wifey.

my fav in la siora is Mao.

This year a lot of people here go to japan hur. make other jealous? i miss s&m in tokyo ever since i left the place a few months ago. but no chance in near future. sad.

ydgduo
28-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Well sorry ydgduo but some of us do have to think about money and especially when the yen is at a near all time high. In 2007 it did go the other way (123Yen/$), but those days are gone. I have other financial responsibilities and need to budget accordingly. I would love to be a multi-millionaire banker(Singapore must have quite a few) but alas I am not. To the Singaporians who do have the money to burn , then great - come to Tokyo and spend away - you will have a great time.

cant wait for you field report, about those photos, are they the cafe you went to???

this time in japan, i treat it like donation to japan, for the tsunami and nuclear fallout. so i spend money without thinking, the only limits, is the pain i can take, i cant have too many mistresses in one week.

calbts
29-12-2011, 03:23 AM
I just got back this week so I need some time.

Your photos did not show up in the post.

Anyway I had a fantastic trip. I mixed things up and along with La Siora and Venus, I tried some delivery health girls that had experience in fetish. A little bit less expensive but more touch(including blowjobs, deep kissing, and sex if I was willing to pay 5000 yen extra) . My Japanese speaking ability greatly helped in these adventures as very few Japanese DH girls speak English. More and more places are opening up to foreigners because of intense competition among clubs and the economy. 5 or so years ago it was not like this.
You really can get just about anything now in Japan. It is a buyer's market.
Too bad the yen is so damn strong now though.

Did not get a chance to go back to SM club or try Sweet Devil( they got some hot new Mistresses there) but I am still very satisfied.

I gotta say Tokyo is the best city on the planet for BDSM and fetish play now with the most beautiful, feminine, and skilled girls/players. The price you pay to play is so worth it when compared to the crap and sex negative attitudes in a place like the US.
Even Germany with it's vast SM/Fetish scene is behind Japan.
The only advantage Germany has is it's dungeons. But for me the most important thing is the Mistress.
What good is a large dungeon if the Mistress you are with does not turn you on?
And just about any Japanese Mistress gets me excited.

danshui
29-12-2011, 05:12 AM
The session rate with Two Professional Mistresses.:
The session for 1 hour the tribute is 280 SGD.
The session for 90 min the tribute is 370 SGD.
The session for 2 hour the tribute is 450 SGD.

Mistress Jasmine and Nikki from Thaidomina team.

Pls give me some advice about whether it is worth to serve mistress from thai
in singapore or not ? ofcos the rate is a not cheap , but less time ~

Feb i going to visit BKK very soon , i am quite confuse whether i should book
the time with mistress or not .
2 hour session in Hotel , izzit too rush ? they say 1 hour also can ~

i using the same damage , when i go thai , i can serve mistress 6 hour !!

so Brother , pls give me some opinion ~
i am appreciate all the Senior in BDSM here hehehe !!

Schrodinger
29-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Bro schrodinger, u really are experienced and rich in vitamin M i suppose. You make me jealous!

I do still have to watch my expenditure, but I figured I hardly have the chance to pass through Tokyo so I had to maximise my time there.

me too, in fact i was offer her service when she just join, without photo, i said no, next time i go to japan, she was gone, kick myself for saying no. there was once in her career, her photo became uncensor, god she is beautiful.

At least I didn't pass up any chances - in fact I tried to arrange for a session on a previous trip but she was on holiday during the week I was there. Oh well...

robertchua
30-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Bro robert how can we see her face or feet pic?

Bro dell_lee_2003, in the past when Mistress Minky still had the Little Quaint Dungeon website, there were pictures of herself and her dominatrix (face blurred out). Now that the website is down, I have no idea how we can see.

Given my current hectic schedule, I do not think I will be able to session with Miss Kitty that soon. So if you guys are waiting for my FR, be patient.

robertchua
30-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Realised this thread is now more than 200 pages and over 3000 messages strong. Its very encouraging. Hope that everyone will continue to share experience and contacts with the rest of the bros and keep the community going.

Bro osubken, indeed it is very encouraging to see more bros posting in this thread. Let us all keep this thread alive!

robertchua
30-12-2011, 09:56 AM
when i in tokyo i do not think about the money, think of all those singaporean who have money but unable to get same experience. now that is sad. the only problem i have is, unable to take the punishment, cause i have one per day, my ass really red hot after a few days. money? you could be death in traffic accident next day or die in months because of cancer.

Bro ydgduo, I have the same problem as you. After a hard session, I take up to one week to recover fully. I have tried having a second session during my recovery phase but could not enjoy myself as much. I guess it is our body's way of telling us to slow down.

Life is short and unpredictable. We should treasure the moments we have.

robertchua
30-12-2011, 09:58 AM
I just got back this week so I need some time.

Your photos did not show up in the post.

Anyway I had a fantastic trip. I mixed things up and along with La Siora and Venus, I tried some delivery health girls that had experience in fetish. A little bit less expensive but more touch(including blowjobs, deep kissing, and sex if I was willing to pay 5000 yen extra) . My Japanese speaking ability greatly helped in these adventures as very few Japanese DH girls speak English. More and more places are opening up to foreigners because of intense competition among clubs and the economy. 5 or so years ago it was not like this.
You really can get just about anything now in Japan. It is a buyer's market.
Too bad the yen is so damn strong now though.

Did not get a chance to go back to SM club or try Sweet Devil( they got some hot new Mistresses there) but I am still very satisfied.

I gotta say Tokyo is the best city on the planet for BDSM and fetish play now with the most beautiful, feminine, and skilled girls/players. The price you pay to play is so worth it when compared to the crap and sex negative attitudes in a place like the US.
The only advantage Germany has is it's dungeons. But for me the most important thing is the Mistress.
What good is a large dungeon if the Mistress you are with does not turn you on?
And just about any Japanese Mistress gets me excited.

Bro calbts, thanks for sharing your FRs with us. If I have the opportunity to go Japan, I am sure I will go crazy with the choices. :D

robertchua
30-12-2011, 10:01 AM
The session rate with Two Professional Mistresses.:
The session for 1 hour the tribute is 280 SGD.
The session for 90 min the tribute is 370 SGD.
The session for 2 hour the tribute is 450 SGD.

Mistress Jasmine and Nikki from Thaidomina team.

Pls give me some advice about whether it is worth to serve mistress from thai
in singapore or not ? ofcos the rate is a not cheap , but less time ~

Feb i going to visit BKK very soon , i am quite confuse whether i should book
the time with mistress or not .
2 hour session in Hotel , izzit too rush ? they say 1 hour also can ~

i using the same damage , when i go thai , i can serve mistress 6 hour !!

so Brother , pls give me some opinion ~
i am appreciate all the Senior in BDSM here hehehe !!

Bro danshui, since you are going BKK in February, it is better you engage them directly. Based on my experience with Thaidomina, I think both yourself and the Mistresses will enjoy more in BKK.

Interestingly, their rates for Singapore remain the same. Their website has been revamped so bros who are interested might like to check it out:

www.thaidomina.com

robertchua
30-12-2011, 10:02 AM
I do still have to watch my expenditure, but I figured I hardly have the chance to pass through Tokyo so I had to maximise my time there.

At least I didn't pass up any chances - in fact I tried to arrange for a session on a previous trip but she was on holiday during the week I was there. Oh well...

Bro Schrodinger, glad to hear you had fun in Tokyo!

totolim
30-12-2011, 10:20 AM
mistress bigyoku is one of the most beautiful ladies I have seen in my entire life! Model, actress quality

Actually if I had the chance to serve her, I am also worried I cannot control myself. Eg touch her where I am not suppose to touch or without permission and then get punished even harder !

me too, in fact i was offer her service when she just join, without photo, i said no, next time i go to japan, she was gone, kick myself for saying no. there was once in her career, her photo became uncensor, god she is beautiful. i also miss the young tamaki, what a miss too. sometime these mistress meet rich client and they went off with them, away from japan. if i am rich, i also get one of la siora mistress for wifey.

my fav in la siora is Mao.

This year a lot of people here go to japan hur. make other jealous? i miss s&m in tokyo ever since i left the place a few months ago. but no chance in near future. sad.

calbts
30-12-2011, 11:00 AM
I served Mistress Bigyoku a few times and yes she was beautiful, spoke some English, and what legs!!!

Here is a gift for all you guys - a gallery of all my saved web photos of her - some uncensored. Enjoy -
http://imgbox.com/g/KevaNQSVrV

totolim
30-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Holy fuck. I need to go office toilet cubicle to PCC to the pics now !

She is really beautiful with all the Jap features !

I served Mistress Bigyoku a few times and yes she was beautiful, spoke some English, and what legs!!!

Here is a gift for all you guys - a gallery of all my saved web photos of her - some uncensored. Enjoy -

dell_lee_2003
30-12-2011, 03:10 PM
yesterday I had a great session with Kathy. FR will be soon. :).

Schrodinger
30-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Had a bit of free time and contacted Mistress Kelly from Tangbohusg. She has some experience and her plus point is that she's very open and has a great attitude towards having fun. On the flipside she's not my type in terms of looks and body - chubby and a trifle too mature for me. She looks older than Sin Cee Cee, just for a frame of reference. Chubbier as well.

Overall, satisfactory but very unlikely to RTS. Wonder if the other three from Tangbohusg are any better.

opella
31-12-2011, 10:05 AM
I too contacted Mistress Kelly from Tangbohusg. However I was greatly disappointed. She looks so different from the photo on website. Instead of being slim, she is overweight. Besides she knew nothing about SM. I cannot help but feel cheated. I now don't believe in Tangbohusg's girls.

subway73
31-12-2011, 10:47 AM
When I first heard about TANGBOHUSG and his girls dou dou, kelly and jessie. I cannot believe this, however I am no commando hence awaited for FR. CAlled all 4 girls and they sounded old and horse voice, i am trying to avoid being disappointed, this whole deal has left me to wonder if they really are sm mistress or "over the hill" sort of WL trying to strike a fast buck on sm punters like ourselves and capitolising on the fact that there is scarsity. We become willing victims of a scam.

I.e. MILF= Massage and bang
SYT= Bang
Fat GMILF = BDSM etc... etc

Sigh.

Schrodinger
31-12-2011, 10:51 AM
I had already tempered my expectations with regard to the 'pic' of Mistress Kelly - it looked too much like studio photo to be genuine. So in that sense I wasn't really as disappointed.

Schrodinger
31-12-2011, 10:57 AM
....wonder if they really are sm mistress or "over the hill" sort of WL trying to strike a fast buck on sm punters like ourselves and capitolising on the fact that there is scarsity. We become willing victims of a scam.

I.e. MILF= Massage and bang
SYT= Bang
Fat GMILF = BDSM etc... etc

Sigh.

一分钱,一分货.

There has really only been one case of a real value-for-money PRC lady who provided BDSM services. Too bad I was only able to engage her once before she went back a couple of years back. 100 bucks for domination and finishing off with sex is really unheard of.

In my experience, the real PRC pros in China generally have day jobs and only moonlight as dommes. Hence it's unlikely that you will see them 'imported' to Sg.

ydgduo
31-12-2011, 12:38 PM

you have to right click the ? sign of those photo and open it in new windows

Dun even talk about germany, the doms are old, fat and ugly, or all three.

stupid country for BDSM.who want pay these type of women for s&m. silly.

ydgduo
31-12-2011, 01:04 PM
mistress bigyoku is one of the most beautiful ladies I have seen in my entire life! Model, actress quality

Actually if I had the chance to serve her, I am also worried I cannot control myself. Eg touch her where I am not suppose to touch or without permission and then get punished even harder !

i choose another mistress from la siora, which was not nice session, all because there was no proper photos on the web and she was new. normally new mistress are not too good. what a big mistake.

ydgduo
31-12-2011, 01:05 PM

nice thanks, the photos just bring sadness to me.

ydgduo
31-12-2011, 01:09 PM
i saw the uncensored photos from their album they bring from their sessions.
and i think nana is the most beautiful mistress from the uncensored group now.

of course best mistress is still Mao.

ydgduo
31-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Bro ydgduo, I have the same problem as you. After a hard session, I take up to one week to recover fully. I have tried having a second session during my recovery phase but could not enjoy myself as much. I guess it is our body's way of telling us to slow down.

Life is short and unpredictable. We should treasure the moments we have.

In your type of session, i need a month to recover from kicking with boots on the balls for 30 mins. I will never ask the mistress to do that to me. Oh no. Your type of session will not work overseas, see you spend so much to fly over there, and a lot of money for hotel, not enough time, you want to see as much mistresses as possible. Practically you can have 1 or 2 session per week, and in case something happen, lack of english will be a problem in japan.

calbts
31-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Bro ydgduo,

Yes I saw the photos. They are not Amacord, they are from Mistress Ruiko's blog where she is at a fetish party with one of her slaves. Amacord is a much smaller space.
Mistress Ruiko is now my favorite Mistress at La Siora. She has the perfect combo of bitchiness, sexuality, looks, teasing, etc. that I enjoy. She is young too. I was hypnotized while staring into her big brown eyes. Cannot wait to get back up there and see her again. When she came back to La Siora at the end of November - I only went back to her. Maybe Mao is the best for you( I tried her once and did not try again), but Ruiko is the best for me.

I agree with you for the most part on the lack of good looking German Doms.
There are a few decent ones but you need to search for them. But yes nothing like Japan.

And my vote for stupid country for SM is the USA where even getting a handjob release at the end is against the stupid anti-sex laws. USA = highest prices for smallest reward.

osubken
31-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Mistress Bigyoku looks stunning. Her legs are to die for. Thank you for sharing the photos bro calbts.

asslover22
01-01-2012, 02:47 AM
i'm a newbie and i'm from singapore. i'm looking for a mistress(a domme to worship and serve) in singapore can you all please help me?

asslover22
01-01-2012, 02:49 AM
i'm a newbie and i'm looing for a mistress in singapore can anyone help me?

ydgduo
01-01-2012, 03:51 AM
Bro ydgduo,
I agree with you for the most part on the lack of good looking German Doms.
There are a few decent ones but you need to search for them. But yes nothing like Japan.

Hi, pls give me link for good looking mistresses in germany. I cant find any decent looking one.

what do you do in amacord, really no idea, tell us more.

ydgduo
01-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Bro ydgduo,
Mistress Ruiko is now my favorite Mistress at La Siora. She has the perfect combo of bitchiness, sexuality, looks, teasing, etc. that I enjoy. She is young too. I was hypnotized while staring into her big brown eyes. Cannot wait to get back up there and see her again. When she came back to La Siora at the end of November -

And my vote for stupid country for SM is the USA where even getting a handjob release at the end is against the stupid anti-sex laws. USA = highest prices for smallest reward.

I am sure you have her old photos too right, can you share with us thanks

you sure there are no good place for SM in usa?

asslover22
01-01-2012, 04:05 AM
i'm a newbie and i'm looking to serve a mistress in singapore. can anyone help me?

realise
01-01-2012, 04:37 AM
i tried that kelly from tangbohu, very bad compared to the lexuan prc in collarme. i don't like fat mistress.

Tokyofan
01-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Bro ydgduo,

Yes I saw the photos. They are not Amacord, they are from Mistress Ruiko's blog where she is at a fetish party with one of her slaves. Amacord is a much smaller space.
Mistress Ruiko is now my favorite Mistress at La Siora. She has the perfect combo of bitchiness, sexuality, looks, teasing, etc. that I enjoy. She is young too. I was hypnotized while staring into her big brown eyes. Cannot wait to get back up there and see her again. When she came back to La Siora at the end of November - I only went back to her. Maybe Mao is the best for you( I tried her once and did not try again), but Ruiko is the best for me.

I am new to this site. I lived in Tokyo for over 15 years though moved about a year ago. I have good knowledge of the clubs there - the ones I used most were La Soira, Alexandrite, My Sweet Devil, Pervs, Mars, Prezis, Club Maniac and Meguro Royal SM Club so can share some insights on those.

The reason I am posting is I am in Tokyo in a few weeks and have my first session with Mistress Ruiko who certainly looks stunning. My favorite is caning and she is very interested in this per her blog and wondered if anyone had any caning experience with her.

calbts
01-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello bro Tokyofan and welcome.

You will not be dissappointed with Mistress Ruiko. I am not a caning fan but having experienced her in session now many times, I am sure she will provide what you want. Her youth combined with her "turn on a dime - now I am a mean bitch" demeanor got me going. Nice slim body - looks oh so hot in her catsuit.

Here are all my old photos of her:
http://imgbox.com/g/xn54UFcTn0
No uncensored but she has really nice big brown eyes.

Do you look and speak fluent Japanese? If not, I am wondering how you got in to Club Mars and Pervs? Did they change their no foreigners allowed policy recently? I and others here are interested to hear your experiences there.

Also what is the English speaking ability of appointment making/Mistresses at Club Maniac and Alexandrite(formerly Adamas)

Bar Amacord is simply a lounge where you can talk with some of the hot girls on staff(some but not all speak English) and if lucky, catch some of the La Siora Mistresses hanging out and have conversation with them. I saw Mistress Nana there and had a nice talk. The atmosphere is casual easy.
The prices are reasonable when compared to other SM bars/lounges.
2000 entrance and 1000 per drink. I once tried some of the bars in Roppongi like Pink Hazard and they were much more expensive - like 5000 entrance, etc. . There is also a more expensive SM lounge above Amacord called LeDungeon. I did not go there but seeing on their website, it is structured like Roppongi jail and much more expensive than Amacord.

In Kabuki -cho - Club Aphrodaite is also an expensive SM lounge but unlike Amamcord and Le Dungeon(as far as I know), you can take out a girl to a nearby hotel for a session only and not pay a lounge admission charge or for drinks. I used to take out Mistress Rino( now at Sweet Devil) and as she was known there - Mistress Asami ( now a major fetish video star for Fetishhouse and other producers.)

ydgduo -
I had sessions with both Lady Kira Page at Avalon:
http://www.lady-kira-page.de
and Lady Cat at Arachne
http://domina-stuttgart.de/sm_2685.html

Both were knockout beautiful.

And if there any good places for Sm in the USA - I would not know because I have not sessioned there in over 10 years. But being American I do know the attitudes, laws, and social morals about the American SM in general and when compared to Asia and Europe, it is severely lacking with any sensual element which I particularly enjoy. Maybe you can call it a personal American bias. Also the prices of some places are probably the highest anywhere in the world and as you think of Germany - a number of Mistresses are old, fat, and ugly.
The girls at Fetish fortress look good but when I put them side by side with any Club in Tokyo- forget it.

asslover22
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
hey does anyone here have any idea how to make a ball gag? i've got a session confirmed and i was asked to make one. please help

Tokyofan
02-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Hello bro Tokyofan and welcome.

You will not be dissappointed with Mistress Ruiko. I am not a caning fan but having experienced her in session now many times, I am sure she will provide what you want. Her youth combined with her "turn on a dime - now I am a mean bitch" demeanor got me going. Nice slim body - looks oh so hot in her catsuit.

Here are all my old photos of her:
http://imgbox.com/g/xn54UFcTn0
No uncensored but she has really nice big brown eyes.

Do you look and speak fluent Japanese? If not, I am wondering how you got in to Club Mars and Pervs? Did they change their no foreigners allowed policy recently? I and others here are interested to hear your experiences there.

Also what is the English speaking ability of appointment making/Mistresses at Club Maniac and Alexandrite(formerly Adamas)

Bar Amacord is simply a lounge where you can talk with some of the hot girls on staff(some but not all speak English) and if lucky, catch some of the La Siora Mistresses hanging out and have conversation with them. I saw Mistress Nana there and had a nice talk. The atmosphere is casual easy.
The prices are reasonable when compared to other SM bars/lounges.
2000 entrance and 1000 per drink. I once tried some of the bars in Roppongi like Pink Hazard and they were much more expensive - like 5000 entrance, etc. . There is also a more expensive SM lounge above Amacord called LeDungeon. I did not go there but seeing on their website, it is structured like Roppongi jail and much more expensive than Amacord.

In Kabuki -cho - Club Aphrodaite is also an expensive SM lounge but unlike Amamcord and Le Dungeon(as far as I know), you can take out a girl to a nearby hotel for a session only and not pay a lounge admission charge or for drinks. I used to take out Mistress Rino( now at Sweet Devil) and as she was known there - Mistress Asami ( now a major fetish video star for Fetishhouse and other producers.)

ydgduo -
I had sessions with both Lady Kira Page at Avalon:
http://www.lady-kira-page.de
and Lady Cat at Arachne
http://domina-stuttgart.de/sm_2685.html

Both were knockout beautiful.

And if there any good places for Sm in the USA - I would not know because I have not sessioned there in over 10 years. But being American I do know the attitudes, laws, and social morals about the American SM in general and when compared to Asia and Europe, it is severely lacking with any sensual element which I particularly enjoy. Maybe you can call it a personal American bias. Also the prices of some places are probably the highest anywhere in the world and as you think of Germany - a number of Mistresses are old, fat, and ugly.
The girls at Fetish fortress look good but when I put them side by side with any Club in Tokyo- forget it.

Thankyou for the information on Mistress Ruiko. She certainly looks hot in a catsuit - I wonder whether she wears for sessions or just for photos - and I love ones of her with cane in hand! I do not look Japanese but speak Japanese and have never had problems getting into any of the clubs. I know the SADS clubs like Pervs and Mars have a reputation of not being foreigner friendly but I have never had any issues and used to go to both regularly plus Glamorous and the old Queendom. As I speak Japanese I have not experienced English per se but know Club Maniac was always welcoming of foreigners and am certain Alexandrite would be too. I dont know if you know the history but Adamas was set up when Mistress Seira and a few other senior mistresses who left La Siora and had a similar approach to running a club. I dont think either would be easy to book by phone but email in English should be no problem.

Re the US I go to the Fetish Fortress sometimes and have always enjoyed myself - a different experience than Japan but the mistresses are all very good.

Are there any mistresses in Singapore who have strong reputations re caning?